These people want to ban Japanese games and anime

These people want to ban Japanese games and anime.

Attached: kek.png (532x355, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_by_UN_peacekeepers
youtube.com/watch?v=AfSIDrMR3cw
nypost.com/2019/03/11/un-employee-arrested-for-sexually-abusing-teen-tourist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we already had our daily laugh at Kiddle-Diddle Land AKA: the UK

BASED lolis putting pedos in their place

They'll never learn.

Attached: 1542397045313.jpg (640x411, 63K)

Well you know, you have to gain their trust before you can get your dick wet

based eleven artist telling the bongs to fuck off

I wonder what society would be like if Kikes, Muslims & Trannies were exiled to one half of the world like the Demons & Humans in Made in Abyss

Lolicons and 3D pedos have been at war for a while now. Especially here, look at /a/ and /tv/. Only retarded faggots put them in the same group when there's actually less overlap between them than with the general population. They evoke totally different emotions and pander to largely different tastes.

Attached: dragons3.jpg (1416x1000, 1008K)

>Japanese crime rates
>ever legit
Lol.

>any crime rate
>ever 100% accurate
Lol.

Thanks for spoiling me that shit, faggot.

Attached: 1552258663559.png (480x360, 145K)

I love when retards bring this shit up, like crimes don't go unreported everywhere. Japan is as modern and safe as any country you'd try to compare it to with an autistic need for politeness and no racial/cultural divide, if you're trying to say they'd sweep it under the rug there then how often do you think it happens in racial tension hotbeds in America?

Ive read mia manga and I've no idea what hes talking about

>no racial/cultural divide,
Drink the Kooru-Aido harder, weeb.

>/v/ loves UT
>little overlap
fucking posers I swear

Attached: 54693d131913444648d6fcdaf93e8ef7.jpg (862x720, 100K)

>active anti-immigration policies
>xenophobic by nature
>island country so migrants can't sneak in easily
Japanese people make up 99% of their population. You can't say that about any cucked western country right now

what?

Am I reading this right?

Attached: Capture.png (672x733, 218K)

>The UN wants to ban Loli
>While letting in literal hundreds of thousands and their child bride ways

Attached: 1544420470864.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Shut up normalfag apologist

Clown world

Here in the UK, one police department kept classifying rapes as "no crime."

Thousands of them.

Not forgetting the grooming gangs, of course.

The UN is nothing more than a glorified debating club

>bong crimerate legit
>police literally covering up rapefugee rapes

sick Jow Forumsbait thread, OP
just what /v/ needed

It's just white people who can't come to terms with the fact that there's a non-western country that's better than their shithole of a country.

>leftcucs

Attached: 1552594782565.jpg (662x677, 72K)

Lolis are life, disgusting 3D goblins need not apply.

Attached: garbage.jpg (512x384, 39K)

They crack down harder than anyone
A actor who was just arrested for Cocaine is getting 7 years in prison and games with him in it are getting pulled so they can scrub him from it.

>molesting teen

>taking articles from one angry Jow Forumstard

Attached: 1549815575461.jpg (1043x9999, 2.74M)

Reminder that hundreds of UN Peacekeepers smuggled hundreds- possibly thousands- of Haitian children out of the country and into sexual slavery, and that they've done the same in central Africa and eastern Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_by_UN_peacekeepers

Attached: 1548710030497.png (138x310, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AfSIDrMR3cw

What do you guys think of this video by BlackBusterCritic?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 14K)

What a fucking retard. It's amazing how much people are willing to shoot their mouth off on the internet about a topic they don't understand.

This borderline moralfaggotry won't make you any less sick to the eyes of normalfags, you know? Lurk more before posting.

Nigger I don't care about that, I care about your ugly goblins being on my board. Fuck off with your 3DPD of any variety

Yeah that time I stumbled around Tokyo drunk as fuck at 2am and never once felt uncomfortable or in danger, was just not legit. Chicongo or London are totally just as safe

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

>and games with him in it are getting pulled so they can scrub him from it.

This is the part that makes no sense to me.

They can ban all the fetish Loli shit for all I care, I don't need a 11 year old be seen naked by the 21 year old protag as a """""""""gag"""""""""
If they ban anime in general tho, I will riot

They're not just pedophiles, they're alpha pedophiles. They want to make it illegal so they can have all the children to themselves.

looks like you'd be more comfortable at >>>/reddit/

Attached: 1550533658627.jpg (400x400, 27K)

but they aren't addressing real issues, they are targeting drawings.

They want to kill his career and wipe him from their books so he never comes back, this isn't America where you do drugs, kill a kid, and beat your wife so you go to jail and rehab then come back stronger than ever.

If you hate lolicon or shotacon what are you doing posting on a site that regular has those kinds of threads?

Always amazes me how you ironic twitter weebs can hate loli with such vitriol while claiming to be anime fans.

Japan really hates drugs. A voice actress was found guilty of possessing coke and she got scrubbed from existence with all her TV appearances cancelled and removed

So just like every other topic the UN has ever addressed, blowing hot air at easy political targets. It's almost like they don't do anything. Except rape children.

Attached: 5266f803f3.jpg (200x275, 18K)

He's not wrong. OAG is know for being a biased source.

Hell it just happened with that guy in judgement or whatever it was called. He was also the snow guy in frozen and square already announced they're redoing his voice.

>the madmen are actually gonna ban anime

holy shit how based can one country get? they got all my support, hopefully the rest of the world takes notices and soon follows, all weebs subhumans need to be relegated to japan

Attached: 1543408391315.png (619x633, 304K)

This is such a retarded philosophy to apply to literally anything. Seriously, why bend over and spread your cheeks like that? Who are you trying to impress?

Doesn't really mean much coming from nu/v/.

>oneangryfaggot
At least put a trip on so I can filter your attempts to shill

low quality as fuck

Did you even watch the video?

Billy D is the article of both the OP and
Due is a fucking sperg, you're only ignoring it because you're against lolis and shotas being censored.

Actually wait, none of the OAG spergs are talking about shota, they're talking about lolis and boner culture.

Attached: 1551356264911.png (544x749, 333K)

I really liked her too. It just had to be somebody with a cool unique voice, it couldn't have been one of the thousands of VAs who all sound the same squeaky moe. Sucks

Attached: 1545613470864.png (954x954, 299K)

Imagine it now without niggers

They've tried before and failed.

And they'll fail again. The Japanese are a logical race of people.

Attached: 1540451714235.jpg (1222x2845, 1.45M)

I didn't have to, I read the description and saw the person making the argument.

So is government in general. Rise up gamers.

I know and it's sad. Nowadays you can make a thread and link directly to resetera, polygon, the verge, reddit and similar sites and people won't complain about it.

The only thing they can do to force the issue is convince their leaders to sanction Japan but no competent leader is going to ruin diplomatic relations over fucking drawings.

It's clearly loli that causes U.N. employees to rape children.

Which just goes to show why it needs to be banned.

>I read the description and saw the person making the argument.
LOL

Attached: D1E9CcGX4AIlyAE.jpg (685x408, 57K)

Actual source article: nypost.com/2019/03/11/un-employee-arrested-for-sexually-abusing-teen-tourist/
He groped a 17 year old's crotch. Also, totally different department of the UN.

I agree that OAG is shit and hyperbolic but your twitter screencap is a poor attempt at that. Changing the default outfit is a big change and there likely won't be as much sexualisation in the other outfits either. Just look at DOA6.

Arab sex gangs do a lot of molesting though tbqh.

Attached: Arab sex gangs - 7 percent commits most - Britain.png (1620x716, 40K)

Lold when Tokyo pd got busted for taking the ethnicity of Japanese criminal into Koreans and Americans.

>I agree that OAG is shit and hyperbolic but your twitter screencap is a poor attempt at that.
Talking about boner culture is fucking embarrassing and its an example of OAG being misleading with their shitty clickbait.

I wish that shit were instantly banned on /v/, like how Polygon and Kotaku used to be (and which they still should be) because this board is 25% advertising articles at any given time.

People didn't complain about that until around 5ish years go, or somewhere around there. It was just a newfag thing that caught on.

UN are a joke. I dunno if its the current state but at some point they had Saudi Arabia heading their Human Rights Council. I'm sure Saudi Arabia is the paragon of human rights.

why are you lying nigger?

>fucking redditor
>fucking twitterfag
which is it now? I'm just a casual anime fan, I watch like 1 or 2 anime per season. I play more games with that comic artstyle than I watch anime, but if they ban anime they will also ban those
>You should fight for it even if it's not part of your interests
dude, really?

seriously, it doesn't mean “Japan really hates drugs”. that's what happens when celebs get arrested for any reason in japan

>none of the OAG spergs are talking about shota, they're talking about lolis and boner culture.
Based shotabros are too smart to fall for the fabricated outrage meme.

Attached: 1518569081572.jpg (570x540, 233K)

This guy knows whats up

Attached: 1552160340295.jpg (602x645, 58K)

>Arab
Instant racial immunity from police

They’re the big pharma of pedos. They want to ban everything that will stop child rape while not actually doing anything about the current sex scandals currently plaguing their countries

Attached: D8F7D796-0BE0-48BE-A1C3-71CCA27254C4.jpg (499x499, 51K)

shota is trash, get the fuck off my board

Nobody would give a shit if you didn't name them everytime these threads get made. The only reason I know that site exists is because of fags like you.

>Nobody would give a shit if you didn't name them everytime these threads get made.
That's pretty retarded logic.

Your taste is trash.

Attached: 1521379050728.png (550x809, 281K)

What's the worst fetish?

loli

You're the one giving them free publicity, not OP.

you know, shotas are just loli dickgirls

If they didn’t want to get named, they shouldn’t be so easy to identify

My taste is better than your taste faggot

Actually whites have more rape charges and arrests by alot more

>You should fight for it even if it's not part of your interests

You should fight for whats right whether it interests you or not. Do you really think the government should be able to tell people what they can and can't draw? Should I go to jail for this doodle I just made?

If you don't want anime banned then you shouldn't even let them take the first step. Before you know it they'll ban sexy cartoons in general

Attached: herp.png (423x403, 18K)

Your logic is completely retarded, sorry. People reply to these threads regardless of whether anyone names OAG, as they were doing before OAG was named in this thread.

Rest in peace Agiri, I fell in love with her voice the first time I heard it and now I'll never get to hear it again.

Attached: __goshiki_agiri_kill_me_baby_drawn_by_gabyo_nuno__1908847409716d933cd3ae6673fff46c.jpg (716x1011, 160K)

Banning anything is retarded. Art is art is art. A drawn picture of a child is 100% different then an actual picture of an actual child. If I was president I'd add an amendment to the Constitution that forbids state enforced censorship of art.
If something is so awful and horrible that it needs to be censored then the mind wouldn't have created it in the first place.

>If they didn’t want to get named
Why do you care what they want? It's you that wants them to have less publicity, so why namedrop them again and again?
>People reply to these threads regardless of whether anyone names OAG
Which is not the point I'm arguing.

>"we want to ban cartoons to protect imaginary girls while we let rape gangs in the media, monarchy and mosques continue to molest real children" -t every single last "think of the childrens" advocate

NTR.

Prove it. Post your fetishes.

Attached: 1534906904801.png (581x355, 385K)

I think she turned out to be pregnant too
Who would of thought her voice actor was so in character.

It was the point of this post though:
>Nobody would give a shit if you didn't name them everytime these threads get made.
What did you mean when you wrote this? Because it seems really fucking stupid.