I will never date, as a result I will never marry or have children

I will never date, as a result I will never marry or have children
I have no one to provide for, as a result I will never need to develop my career or chase higher pay, and actually hardly need a job in the first place
I have no one but myself to house, so I have no reason or desire to move out of my parents' house, even if it's inconvenient and my relationship with them is strained

Is there something incorrect here? Something you can offer in terms of contradiction? I've run out of reasons to get out of bed

Attached: 1439592598345.jpg (800x504, 115K)

>I will never date,
That seems like a poor lifestyle choice in my opinion

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I'd say your on the right track. By yourself a small cheap house, save and invest your money and retire in your 30s. This is what I should have done and I'll always regret it.

I’m the same(not that i wont date, but i’m not looking for it) but i want to travel the world, see new shit and not be a lazy fuck who pisses my parents off.

No its a very sensible thing to do, just don't bring it up to people without being questioned about it. If you can't get out of bed though you sound unhappy.

>By yourself a small cheap house, save and invest your money and retire in your 30s
user this isn't the 1950s anymore when a 5 bedroom house cost 15 000$ and men made 80 000$ a year by sitting around typewriters and smoking cigarettes

>By yourself a small cheap house
why? I don't want to take care of a house

I traveled, it was largely unremarkable and never worth the price

Didn't say that it was. My point was to own your own home and get free of the system

It provides numerous benefits and is often cheaper than renting. Home owners have generally higher net worths than renters.

Ymmv, of course, but that's what I'd do

>My point was to own your own home
Do you know how much a home costs and how much money one would need to retire at 30?

Nothing wrong with living for yourself. But if you want more reasons to get out of bed, consider maybe getting some plants or a low-maintenance pet?

it's better than renting but I don't pay rent, I simply occupy my childhood bedroom

same man but I'm still gonna try to move out, this education thing is killing me
I'm just too stupid

You really want to be a pathetic leech on your parents for the rest of your life, never contributing, having them pay for your food, clothes, medical? What if they fall ill or need support from you, for once? Think about the dissappointment and pain you are causing hem already with your shit attitude and lack of independence. Not to mention how sad you'll be living that life with so sex or real companionship or progression. You're just gonna jack off in your childhood bedroom til you die? It's not gonna be pretty.

>You really want to be a pathetic leech on your parents for the rest of your life, never contributing
yes
>having them pay for your food, clothes, medical
I share the grocery budget and have my own health insurance, they were unable to insure me starting in my 20's (and I've purchased my own clothes since then lmao)
>What if they fall ill or need support from you, for once?
I'll be within earshot?
>Think about the dissappointment and pain you are causing hem already with your shit attitude and lack of independence.
life sucks I guess
>Not to mention how sad you'll be living that life with so sex or real companionship or progression.
didn't have it up until now, can confirm it's pretty sad
>You're just gonna jack off in your childhood bedroom til you die?
sometimes I do it in the bathroom

Are you asking for advice or just bragging?

>life sucks I guess
It sucks more when you don't even try to lift yourself up or reduce your burden on others. I can see how miserable you are so I don't even know why you made this thread, you already know you aren't fulfilled and won't be, so why not change. Hit the gym for a few years and try not to be such a mope, you'll get more female attention and eventually sex/meaningful relationships, from there you can try and build something resembling a happy adult life. Or not. Just don't live with your folks forever. That's fucked.

bragging how? I've run out of motivation to live
it's just the idea that I'm somehow being parasitic by not enriching someone else just isn't enough of a motivation to stop doing that

ive been lifting for years, I was interested in female attention when they were young and attractive and not interested, definitely not now

At least move out and get a shitty apartment or something
Don’t force your parents to put up with a faggot neet for the rest of their lives

ok

I've moved into a 1 bedroom apartment 10 minutes down the street from my parents. The rent is between $900 and $1000 per month, rising at a real annualized rate of 1 to 2% I have now made my life harder and my quality of life is lower than when I ran out of reasons to live

now what

You obviously don’t want to hear or accept this, but life is not supposed to be easy.
>waaahhh my life is harder because I have to pay for my existence and can’t leach off of my parents who pay for not only their existence but also mine
You’ll probably say it’s their fault for bringing you into this world, but they paid their dues by raising for for however long you’ve been alive. At some point you need to grow the fuck up
Find something you don’t absolutely hate doing, even if it pays shit. You don’t need much money if you’ll be alone forever, so get a job you can at least tolerate and stop forcing your parents to do everything for you

You do you.
I’m of similar mindset except that I like having sex with women, so I made sure to get my own house, just enough cash to be debt free and now just enjoying every day with video games or fucking. Life is awesome

Don't you want to accomplish anything with your life? You list how you *can* live, not how you want to live.

Monks and people of enlightenment practice the art of “just being”
It’s hard to understand how someone can how 0 ambition in life. But it is a practice.
I would say that it’s better to let him do what he wants with his life, rather than trying to convince that working hard for something pays off. We know that’s not the case.

video games are boring
are the women fat and old

Then don’t play them? No one is forcing you.
And the woman are skinny to chubby, I don’t do overwheight. They seem to come with a lot of emotional baggage.
But maybe that’s my own bias, who really gives a fuck.