So the (((US government))) is confirmed using unconventional cyber warfare against Israel's enemies

medium.com/@sharminen/us-officials-offered-my-friend-cash-to-take-down-tehrans-power-grid-628435bc61f8

>It took a country-wide power outage in Venezuela, whispers of a cyberattack, and smug tweets from US officials to make me suddenly recall the cloak-and-dagger story of a close Iranian-American friend nine years ago.

>My friend, an engineer—who I will not name for obvious reasons and who I will call ‘Kourosh’ for the purpose of this article—revealed to me in 2010 that he was approached by two “State Department employees” who offered him $250,000 to “do something very simple” during his upcoming trip to Tehran.

>Kourosh told the US officials that he was not interested, that if Iran needed to make changes, Iranians inside the country were the only ones who should do it.

>I begged him to let me write this story, but he was very nervous and declined. Over the next year or two, I pushed some more and he gave me further information, but wouldn’t budge on its publication. Here’s what he revealed:

>The State Department guys had since approached him a second time. They offered him further details about the job. They wanted him to disable Tehran’s power grid in exchange for the $250k. They needed someone with technical skills, but said the job was a simple one. He would have to go to a specific location in the Tehran area with a laptop or similar communication device and punch in a code.

Attached: Iran power grid.png (720x639, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo
youtube.com/watch?v=KhAEjSQghj8
youtube.com/watch?v=ENwze5owq4w
youtube.com/watch?v=JwckJoP7-wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mossad poses as US government all the time.

Attached: 1534643610415.png (892x516, 63K)

source: trust me bro

Its just bantz you faggot

JIDF fully deployed tonight?

Attached: JIDF deployed.jpg (2000x2000, 517K)

>Implying the US Military doesn’t already have the best hackers on its payroll.

so how many times did US directly/indirectly force Iran to change its Government? 3, 4?

Zero you irgc shill retard

>Zero you irgc shill retard
WEWWWWWWWWWW
JIDF is fully deployed.

Attached: Jew anger.png (427x500, 464K)

Garbage source
Nameless friend
Great LARP. News contains facts.

This.

Kill yourself OP.

>m-m-muh sabotage

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: D1GtO6dWoAAI9P5.jpg (640x627, 83K)

>t.crippledick MSM-gobbling jew

Kill yourself, golpista, before the people do.

Holy shit, JIDF is going nuts tonight. What's going on?

Why is it so difficult that this low IQ zambo mutt and his cronies stole all the money? Is it so hard to imagine that you commie retards?

How fucking bluepilled and naive can you be? Lmao

Attached: iCCB_7nZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

wew, 13 replies 6 JIDF, why are you scared shlomo?

Cool proxy kike. Pretty lame psychological warfare attempt. Did you get sick of using your other proxy?

Attached: Curaçao.png (2000x1333, 23K)

Because you're a bourgeois neoliberal jew and you need to be tortured to death, that's why.
>lmao
MI6 shill spotted. Go back to twitter so you don't disgrace that proxy anymore, half-dick.

News is dead. Buried somewhen around 2000 or so.
Now we just have shit like that and Instagram

Why are you so uppity?

>muh proxy

You want me to post my Mercosur passport with timestamp or what?

If anything, it is more likely that you faggots are paid Maduro shills. He has a basement full of astroturfers at Conatel headquarters.

Sure. I'll send it straight to the army and let them do with it as they will.
What I want you to do is post a link to the livestream where you kill your bootlicking neoliberal jewish self.

Sure kid

Attached: 1532543276549.jpg (927x2527, 694K)

>I’m so brainwashed that everyone who doesn’t think exactly like a clone of me is a Jew.
Pathetic

So?

>I'm being paid to pretend this regime change thing is organic and that I have electricity
Neoliberal capitalists deserve to be tortured to death. Have pliers, will travel.
Suck Washington's cock so hard you choke on it, traitor.

>You want me to post my Mercosur passport with timestamp or what?
Won't do anything, either way you're still a fucking disgusting shill. Funny how you opposition fags suddenly started appearing on Jow Forums when the US needed to deploy psychological warfare.
>If anything, it is more likely that you faggots are paid Maduro shills.
Pure projection. I thought the Maduros crew was poor because they were "commies". Now suddenly they have cash to pay shills on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum?
Which one is it kike shill.
This goes for you too you fucking dirty shill.

Attached: Venezuela Guaido rally.png (600x600, 1.12M)

Kill yourself, imperialist jew.

Everyone’s a capitalist. Even in communist regimes, everyone is trying to make the best life for themselves.

I also find it funny that you somehow know English better than your own faggot Guiado that you support.
You should go back to r3ddit where you came from kike shill.

Attached: reddit.jpg (500x662, 100K)

THIS
Of course its Mossad, Mossad always pretends to be someone they are not, usually US or Terrorists.

Attached: (((hamas))).png (526x720, 608K)

>I'll send it straight to the army and let them do with it as they will

It's funny. According to commie retards like you, this is a free country and more democratic than most. Yet threaten you to report me to SEBIN for talking shit over the internet knowing that I would get prosecuted.

Good luck with those mental gymnastics.

Nah, more like once.

I'm a little skeptical that the State Department would just contact some rando and give him $250k instead of relying on their own glow-in-the-dark cyberwarfare niggers

Kill yourself for being neoliberal, for shilling, for lying, for being autistic, for having brain damage secondary to circumcision, and last, but surely not least, for having no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Treason isn't freedom.
You should be killed for thinking you're better than everyone else, for a start.
Uncle Sam's lackeys deserve to be prosecuted, to be tortured to death slowly, reverse Pinochet-style. Now kill your reddit-spacing pene-judica pendejo ass already. Also take off your proxy, State Department shill.

Glowies can't cross air gaps without sticking out like a sore jew. Iranians are far from stupid or backward, no matter how the rich media want to present them.

Hello kike.

>You should be killed for thinking you're better than everyone else, for a start.
>talking shit in a mongolian throat singing forum is treasonous and deserves death punishment

Thanks for proving everyone here that you people are indeed mentally ill and borderline criminal.

Have a good night.

Either you're a a fucking shill or you're a fucking dumb ass that needs to learn the lessons that the Iraqis learned the hard way. Never deal with the US government in any way when it comes to matters in your own country. That's a deal with the devil. The US government doesn't give a fuck about anyone including their own citizens. They're their to enforce the Zionist globalist agenda even if it means starving your people to death.

>talking shit in a mongolian fly fishing forum is proof of anything and totally not a work o artistic fiction and falsehood
I'd suggest you just move to Miami and stay there, if you clearly weren't already. Last (tu) for you, jew dick.

Attached: 1532112047812.jpg (1024x768, 54K)

Not really a shocker considering Israel used unconventional cyber warfare against the US around the time of 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo (Part 1)

youtube.com/watch?v=KhAEjSQghj8 (Part 2)

youtube.com/watch?v=ENwze5owq4w (Part 3)

youtube.com/watch?v=JwckJoP7-wg (Part 4)