Why are Trumpcucks so afraid of some pink hat memes, the democrat primary is like a whole year away

Why are Trumpcucks so afraid of some pink hat memes, the democrat primary is like a whole year away

Attached: D1pyA5TWkAEsJx4.jpg:large.jpg (800x450, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfxBs5y5eIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely no one is afraid of that laughable pink pussy hat.

Its Israeli shills ramping up their campaign to prevent Yang from being elected and re-purposing the billions drumph pledged towards israel towards sustainable UBI instead

Attached: 1552600615001.jpg (1460x1381, 245K)

Attached: 1519440435374.jpg (400x557, 43K)

Yang is not suitable for extraterrestrial disclosure, citing a family secret known only by the interplanetary community.
It's over, yang heads. Face it.

Attached: 1546460038494.jpg (294x209, 10K)

> I want niggers to get more welfare and a anti-white chink to take my guns away

I dont anyone really gives a fuxk about Yang. Just stop spamming that shit for fucksake.

idk everyone getting welfare is probably better than only niggers and boomers getting welfare

>sustainable.
38 billion a year to Israel sucks
3.18 trillion dollars a year on UBI alone is much worse.
>265 million Americans eligible, roughly estimating, times 12000.

Yang heads be like,
>yeah our guy can handle the alien disclosure
>not knowing the family secret
it's not happening in this timeline, Yang heads. This a Titor Timeline, you niggers.

Attached: 1548654067684.jpg (654x1000, 284K)

Because you are obnoxious faggots. Nobody fears you, or your current 2% poll rating vs a creepy pedofile.

Yep more welfare for niggers already making more than whites paid for by the main tax payers... white people

>yea white boi get your self some gibs but you gotta pay me even more for the privilege

Im pretty sure the plan is to replace all welfare/ssi with a single $1000 check to everyone

It's mostly because you retards are making Jow Forums unreadable and it looks like it's going to last until the chink gets destroyed at the democratic primaries.

I think there wouldn't be nearly as much yangposting if it didn't piss so many boomers off

>this

The average Yang Head doesn't even think past his grubby need for 1,000, to the kinds of tech coming out of the Disclosure Event that will render money useless.

Attached: alien 1.jpg (184x266, 6K)

Deal with your own bullshit first, faggot leaf.

Attached: VancouverChildTrafficking.png (905x496, 156K)

No the average yang poster doesnt give a single shit who youre voting for. They just want to meme and piss off magapedes.

Literally everything in hollywood is actually filmed in Canada

Fucking kek yang gang is on fire with the memes shit made me laugh like a retard for 5 minutes

All pushed by Jews

It's the spam that's so cancer

JIDF have been behind /ptg/ all along.

>38 billion a year to Israel sucks
38B over 10 years fuckwit
3.8B a year, chump change

>chump change
How much do you have?

>38 billion
>money that can be used to fund an actual wall
>gives it to israel instead
>backtracks. promises to build fence
>declares national emergency to gain funding. Fails. Gives more money to israel
>backtracks again. says we need "more immigrants"
>r/the_donald and /ptg/ still memes about an actual boarder wall because literally the entire platform his campaign ran on, which he ultimately failed to deliver

B I G F A T C O N J O B

Attached: 1552597611548.jpg (750x417, 396K)

>Ermagerd use da Isreel money to fund UBI
Okay, well that'll pay for one half of one day of UBI funding.
What now brainlet?

>shilling with a Canadian proxy
Hope you guys don't still fall for this stuff

How much money do you make lmao 3.8billion is chump change

38 billion is enough to build an actual concrete wall across the entire southern border

Chump change for our govt shithead.
$3.8B per year out of a $4trillion budget. Literally less than 0.1%

youtube.com/watch?v=zfxBs5y5eIo

Wow you guys are even more incompetent than us.

Well that's also how much it costs to build a wall so what's the excuse big guy?

or should I be direct and call it corrupt?

See
It's like you two are retarded in the same way.
>38bbbbbbb whatever
3.8B per year, less than he's got for the wall already.

How much new wall has he built. Point to it on a map

Disclosure posting kills the Yang thread.
>they dont know about the family secret
>little wang yang not chosen by intergalactic community

Attached: 3956188.jpg (400x309, 66K)

Maybe we're a bit upset because you're spamming up the whole fucking board?
Just maybe?
I hope you get run over by a chink with lapsed insurance.

Attached: Canyounot.jpg (1000x1000, 69K)

why hasn't anyone tried to get an ayy lmao canditate running for 2020?

>I want absolutely nothing good to happen till 2024 whilst Texas turns blue & then have permanent Democratic rule forever without UBI

Institute VAT tax, repossess bezos’s bags, and phase out old welfare programs
What now MIGApede?

Attached: 438B50D9-D126-4536-A5E4-7A2F6E5F27CE.jpg (480x367, 34K)

Do you understand the court system and how it works in America or do you think it's like the Canadian rock-paper-scissors method?
>But Trump's not acting like a dictator and bypassing the courts!

Pff here's the Latitude & Longitude where tons of new wall was built.
31.0461° N, 34.8516° E
Yangtard BTFO'd

we're not allowed to do that, part of the treaty

Attached: 1546987172806.png (1695x1697, 3.77M)

Attached: 51KpNj4kjSL.png (500x500, 286K)

>pink hat memes
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PROPER YANG HATS ALREADY!?

mmhmm, now try doing the math instead of reading the script dimwit.

blormpf totally capitulated on his first spending bill, it was over then but you keep copeposting like that never happened

>he hasn't built any wall so I can't actually answer that question but here's a deflection

Attached: 1547488889659.png (412x425, 284K)

Attached: yang_gang.png (886x856, 1.42M)

>what national emergency?
>what military funding?
>what ongoing court battle?
See, now you're just trolling.
Post the in-store prices or GTFO

None of those are going to let him build the wall, I'm talking about the very first spending bill where he was like "woah there's no money for the wall in here? well im going to sign it anyways but never again #maga"

stupid fucking go... guys Israel only gets a few billion in air PER YEAR, your stupid NEETbux will cost TRILLIONS per year you dumb fucking autists. Trust the plan Q and MIG... MAGA my fellow pedes

r/the_donald and migapedes want Jow Forums to be like their safespace

Attached: 1552098561759.jpg (692x919, 249K)

Yang Gang is an obvious forced meme. Also I do not understand how 1000 dollars for every adult would be economically viable. That is a fuck ton of money every month.

Just wear a skinsuit like me

yanking that 38 billion from israel would be a start

Attached: 1544370510462.jpg (4186x1189, 820K)

Its not viable as proposed but if you replaced everything with it (including old age pension, welfare, food assistance, electric assistance, etc) would probably work better than the current welfare system.

>billions to israel is much worse than giving 1000 a month to americans
ok JIDF, i will take your point seriously

if its chump change, then why give it at all?

They think they're being bombarded by Chinese spies and trannies it's quite hilarious.

Attached: 1552310489617.jpg (696x464, 293K)

Ah yes the classic double reverse jew.
Pot calling the kettle black.

Literally only shills use that image.

>t.discord tranny

>Introduce legislation outlawing lobbying efforts of foreign governments, specifically those of the terrorist state of Israel (AIPAC, ADL, etc).
>ntroduce a bill to the US Senate making it illegal to raise funds for any foundation related to the perpetuating of propaganda related to a “holocaust,” formally making the US’s stance on “the holocaust” to be that it is a Jewish war atrocity propaganda hoax that never happened.
>Sentence traitors to the US who have conspired with the terrorist state of Israel to complete a community service project, cleansing the Superfund site created by the Apollo Affair of radioactive material, without protective gear.
>Introduce legislation restoring immigration policy in the US such that the 1965 Immigration Act is repealed and restoring the policies of the National Origins Act.

Join us:

Attached: 1552405082077.jpg (1236x1600, 565K)