When did you abandon the Trump Train?

When did you abandon the Trump Train?

Attached: pat master race.png (886x856, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

littlerevolution.us/2018/01/21/platform/
citizenfreepress.com/breaking/did-william-barr-just-fire-mueller-prosecutor-andrew-weissmann/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CPAC was a real wake up

I was never on it. I just shilled Trump on Jow Forums because I thought it would be hilarious to meme a complete retard into office.

wow you bunch of god damn little faggots. i'd fucking destroy everyone of you. it took me like five minutes to figure out how to post on this fag site. thank you chad for giving me the website. how about everyone of you meet me in person and watch what happens when you say something. my president is a great person and don't you dare talk about him like you know him. nothing could have changed what happened you little pussies

When he announced his candidacy by insulting millions of hardworking Mexican-Americans, calling them "rapists."

>wow you bunch of god damn little faggots. i'd fucking destroy everyone of you. it took me like five minutes to figure out how to post on this fag site. thank you chad for giving me the website. how about everyone of you meet me in person and watch what happens when you say something. my president is a great person and don't you dare talk about him like you know him. nothing could have changed what happened you little pussies

Attached: 1508970941201.png (889x696, 36K)

This

This coupled with staying in Syria, and the SOTU, and reopening the government after believing that jew Pelosi's lies, and the radio silence on birthright citizenship, and firing Sessions.
But before I forget >that flag
unironically gas yourself you disgusting fucking freak

This right here leaf

Attached: IMG_1573.jpg (343x473, 61K)

When I saw the light and decided I wanted a million more illegals to enter the country.

>When did you abandon the Trump Train?

Today. After I saw this thread

Save us some time and just say #6

Attached: the 15 shill topics.jpg (762x557, 70K)

Okay bud.

Attached: 1510360614767.jpg (680x1671, 1.15M)

Attached: 1507524741993.jpg (1024x675, 157K)

SOTU

h1bs -- more than ever before!

When he attacked Syria

When? Probably sometime after 2024...

The minute Yang Gang singlehandedly outmeme'd r/the_donald migapedes

Attached: 1552605784007.png (886x856, 1.42M)

white helmets gas attack hoax blamed on based Assad was the final straw

Youre right. Now theyll just come legally

OP here, I edited out the Yang shit because he's basically just going to be Trump 2.0 if the off chance he does get elected. Pat Buchanan is a much more sensible pick.

Attached: 1479878977716.jpg (321x306, 12K)

>When he announced his candidacy by insulting millions of hardworking Mexican-Americans, calling them "rapists."

its amazing that you can't vote here

Is gandpa pat running? I would unironically join his campaign right now if he is.

I wish, he's a true American patriot.

shill threads are fuckin weak lol, look at the faggots/bots that post the same pic as OP and have some horrendous npc type insult. Never gonna work lol, literally no one running stands a chance against Trump, and the relentless attacks have only solidified his base 300x.

2017 Syria strike

That's fine. The collapse is coming regardless. I honestly dont care who anyone "votes" for, youre voting for the same thing either way. Trump just might slightly delay it.

Fuck, I'd love to vote for Pat Buchanan.
See, Jow Forums could have chosen to meme Pat Buchanen into running for President and knocking Trump out in the primary. Pat is a Paleocon from way back, just what we need.
But no, instead we get #ChinkGang, because it turns out Jow Forums is made of nothing but NEETs who were never actually right wing, they just pretended to be and as soon as a gook offered them gibs they turn into fucking progressives.

About two months ago. Voted for Johnson in the election, started supporting Trump about 6 months into his presidency, realized he's just a zionist shill a couple months ago.

>not realizing trump was shilled on here by retarded boomers
Yang posters literally just want to piss off magapedes. That is it. Yang has no chance and they know this.

Nah, Jow Forums has always been NEETs, they always choose to back the horse that has no real chance of actually winning because they don't want to be responsible for anything.
>See: Ron Paul, Patrick Little, and now, Andrew Yang.
Jow Forums originally started backing Trump as a joke, because they figured he didn't stand a chance either. Him actually winning was a fucking fluke they didn't expect.

I'll say that is somewhat true but at the same time Yang is only a meme because of the boomer response a yang gang post gets. Ive been called a discord tranny like 40 times today for yang posts and its fucking hilarious.

You are a faggot for having that pictured saved.

>Jow Forums originally started backing Trump as a joke, because they figured he didn't stand a chance either.
it's hilarious how many people seem to forget this

can Pat Buchanan please run again.

Never

I never got on.
I was always a #CruzMissle unironically.
If you look at where he stands its the only logical choice for red-blooded white americans such as you and I.

I'm 23 but I think I have a Boomer soul, or some left over Boomer programming in my brain, because I just get pissed at the "$1000" shit. Like, I don't want a fucking handout, I want the damn spics, niggers and kikes out of my country. Yeah, Trump isn't getting us there, I realize that, I can't support him in good conscious but that doesn't mean a progressive democrat will the solution.

The only argument I've heard that I actually can sympathize with is that if Yang actually follows through on regulating social media like a public utility and guarantees free speech, that makes up for ALL of his baggage because we'll be able to keep disseminating right wing view points without being shut down.

Haven't

That is the point. Its supposed to piss you off. When was the last time an argument was made in good faith on Jow Forums? You think i give a shit about $1000? That wouldn't change my life for shit. But it does whip the magatards up into a frenzy.

That's honestly my biggest mistake, taking anything anyone on here says seriously. I should really stop doing that.

>>wow you bunch of god damn little faggots. i'd fucking destroy everyone of you. it took me like five minutes to figure out how to post on this fag site. thank you chad for giving me the website. how about everyone of you meet me in person and watch what happens when you say something. my president is a great person and don't you dare talk about him like you know him. nothing could have changed what happened you little pussies

Attached: 1522412459873.png (571x618, 53K)

Attached: untitled.png (588x222, 22K)

Why did you butcher the picture of Pat? Retard

>that shitty fucking jpg, no rebuttals to any of them
You have to be one absolute dipshit to think that's an argument.

die faggot

Instead of bitching about it why don't you be the change. Also, you type like a fagget

Attached: IMG_1534.jpg (720x832, 34K)

Never. I’ll be voting for him again 100%

Proudly ive never been on the Trump Train and ive often wondered how stupid someone had to be to not be able to see right through him.

>the guy that's retired from politics is the sensible pic

You are just as retarded as the boomers, truly

Imagine being this fucking retarded

*tips fedora*

I have the same problem. I just meme here now. This is one of the biggest saltmines on the internet

>But no, instead we get #ChinkGang, because it turns out Jow Forums is made of nothing but NEETs who were never actually right wing
t. nigger brains

Ride the Tiger or die, you're choice

Attached: ride the dragon.jpg (768x592, 93K)

I like this. :o

did buchanon turn on trump or something? imagine an america where he were president

First Syria bombing. Had suspicions after he hired Pompeo for CIA

checked. Gas the faggots

Attached: 1551797517835.jpg (375x504, 69K)

Read my post, I can't fucking run for office yet, too young. And it's spelled faggot, you faggot.

i cant imagine taking trump as seriously as you do

Attached: trump-rally.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Maybe 10 years ago. He’s like 100

I held out some hope until he reopened the government. Haven't paid any attention sense. All anybody has to do is run a rock to beat him in 2020-- which given >the absolute state of the DNC is actually a pretty fucking tall order

Yeah, I'M the nigger for not wanting gibs, okay. I am choice? What the fuck does that even mean?

HOW YOU TREAT YOUR KIDS IS HOW YOUR KIDS WILL TREAT OTHER PEOPLE.

THAS WHY YOU GOT SUCH A DISGUSTING SOCIETY,.

It’s been downhill for me since he cucked on the “shutdown” for literally no reason and no gain.

>boomers trying to hijack the Yang wave

Attached: yang3.png (324x286, 205K)

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN

Yes, i love the asian guy who will give me dole to ((jumpstart)) trump. 8D chess bros. Miga!

Right, why oh why would anyone take the president seriously?
He's just a troll right, and even if he was that would be entirely acceptable for a leader of a nation... makes sense.

I was never on it.

You are still bitching like a fagget

Attached: IMG_1104.jpg (186x260, 16K)

wow youre like really affected that must be a drag man

You were never on it faggot.

Attached: FB_IMG_1544670239883.jpg (720x655, 51K)

/b/ased boomer train macro posting

World War Homo

>no wall
>staying in syria
>gibs to kikes
>failed half-ass promises
>surrounded by kikes

Patrick Little 2020:
>Introduce legislation outlawing lobbying efforts of foreign governments, specifically those of the terrorist state of Israel (AIPAC, ADL, etc).
>ntroduce a bill to the US Senate making it illegal to raise funds for any foundation related to the perpetuating of propaganda related to a “holocaust,” formally making the US’s stance on “the holocaust” to be that it is a Jewish war atrocity propaganda hoax that never happened.
>Sentence traitors to the US who have conspired with the terrorist state of Israel to complete a community service project, cleansing the Superfund site created by the Apollo Affair of radioactive material, without protective gear.
>Introduce legislation restoring immigration policy in the US such that the 1965 Immigration Act is repealed and restoring the policies of the National Origins Act.
>Introduce legislation restoring the original intent of the Constitution, explicitly stating that the United States is an ethnically European nation.
>Whereas Jews are ultimately loyal to the state of Israel, and thus represent hostile foreign nationals of a terrorist country that has committed acts of war and war crimes against the US, without resolution by ceasefire or peace treaty, and whereas every other Western country has ultimately expelled the Jews, therefore, expel all Jews from the United States by the year 2022.

littlerevolution.us/2018/01/21/platform/

If so join us:

Attached: 1552338085749.jpg (794x1162, 257K)

patrick little is a loser lmao

He served in Iraq to protect greatest ally. Isnt that what you want magapede?

Awww, little shills, is it starting to get too real for you? citizenfreepress.com/breaking/did-william-barr-just-fire-mueller-prosecutor-andrew-weissmann/

Attached: 1550174382120.jpg (600x400, 30K)

yes please! haha o my goddd youre so awesome!!!

the moment i chopped my own dick off and join discord