BASED NETANYAHU

Attached: 1552580420356.png (596x662, 102K)

I wanna see that bitch yair ghadaffid.

Attached: 1526851540885.jpg (1244x2865, 783K)

OP is Andrew Anglin and he got exposed here:

thank you for the compliment

... but Yair is right, Istanbul was Constantinople... and there were genocides....

Is that really you yair? Toss some shekels in my direction for the shilling

Who the fuck is Yair now? His son? Is he a faggot like George Soros son too?

Israel was Palestine... and there are genocide...

Based

i heard this kid likes his hookers and booze

well as long as they cleansed them ethically

>genocide Turkey had done against Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians!

Armenians get listed third? Fucking kike.
Does he know the founder of the Young Turks who masterminded the 1915 genocide was a Jew from Salonika?

>will remind him that Istanbul is actually a city called Constantinople!

Should we remind this kike that it was the Jews of Constantinople who opened the gates for the murderous Turks that night in 1453?

Attached: EmmanuelCarasso.jpg (719x598, 365K)

Where is my fireworks Yair. I want to see the fire around the flames.

If the Jews manage to de-Turkify Constantinople I'll never say another bad thing about them again.

Attached: 1542820536074.jpg (400x300, 15K)

>teach gayreeks how to swim
>this is the thanks we get
1453 is the year that keeps on delivering. Every time some cringelord calls it Constantinople I make fresh Turkish coffee with lokum on the side.

uhhh it was jewish groups in turkey that killed the Armenians which is documented, it wasnt turkish people.

Attached: 1528467757383.jpg (224x218, 9K)

kek, based Jews

>Armenians get listed third
They have the darkest skin of all 3. That's fair.
>Does he know the founder of the Young Turks
There was no one founder. Of the 18 most prominent members of the Young Turks, only 3 of them were Jewish. One was ethnically Jewish, coming from a Muslim-convert family that had been Muslim since the 1700's. One was a Jew larping as a Turk, much like how you have Mediterranean neets larping as vikings. The last one is a filthy kike, but he did shit all other than help supply funding.

>Should we remind this kike that it was Jews of Constantinople who opened the gates for the murderous Turks that night in 1453?
That's false. Also, Constantinople would've fallen eventually. It was inevitable after {{{Venetians}}} lead by {{{Enrico Dandolo}}} plundered the city for no goddamned reason centuries ago, turning the empire into a rump state that existed only for the Ottomans to practice against.

>It was Jewish groups
Fuck off. The Young Turks were ethnically Turkish and religiously Muslim. They had some kike financiers, but so does every movement.

Here's a real redpill for you - there were Jewish financiers of the Nazi party in Germany.

>it was jewish groups in turkey that killed the Armenians which is documented, it wasnt turkish people.

The actual genocide was carried out by Turks and Kurds. The Jews and crypto Jew Donmeh were the masterminds.

Attached: TalaatPasha.jpg (1903x5752, 2.67M)

Jerusalem is Christian... and sadly there was no Shoah

The jew is the filthiest animal known to man.

Same thing, it was a paid hit without them getting their hands dirty as you know. Turks wouldnt have randomly done it otherwise, and didnt do it at any other time except that one time Jewish groups were involved as I stated.

The invasion of Constantinople was also interesting

Yoghurt Natty-Yahoo saying it like it is .

Attached: eva aravani.jpg (393x641, 59K)

So much this, stupid fucking kike with the typical empty pandering.

wtf i love jews now

Attached: 475.png (805x673, 61K)