If you could somehow turn back the hands of time and never find out about Jow Forums, would you do it?

If you could somehow turn back the hands of time and never find out about Jow Forums, would you do it?

I was out of town a few weeks ago and had a toothache so I made appointment with dentist from yelp. When I get there the fucker walks out with a yarmulke and tells me I need a root canal. Being that he's a Jew I instantly assumed he's trying to steal my shekels but today I found out from my white dentist he was right. It made me realize..

I honestly despise how hateful and cynical I've become. I never judged people on the basic of their skin color, religion, or ethnicity. I judged them by their character. I wish I never found out about this board.

Attached: 1545449033147.jpg (1080x1080, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=oYbOvx54OOs
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds
youtube.com/watch?v=DUReYO2n06w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hated jews before pol and I will hate them after.

i think i know the bitch on the right.
she used to look at me with lust.
is she canadian? Waterloo area

No I’m glad I took the redpill even though it sometimes feels like there is no hope for the future.

>If you could somehow turn back the hands of time
I would have come here so that I could redpill my elementary and high school friends on the Jew before they went off to secondary education and got brainwashed by them.

>The THOT behind the fence...

Just learn to develope present moment awareness user. Pol is not the problem. All the ill will and doubt cloading your mind is. Your not really seeing things as they are.

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

THERE'S NO ESCAPE

I was a white nationalist red pilled on Jews before I ever came here

No, I would simply do Jow Forums harder, and in larger quantities

Attached: image (2).jpg (321x450, 26K)

/pol negative emotions are cured when you arrive at the read truth. Orthodox Christianity. Now i browse pol for fun again, and i bump Jesus threads. The world look like a crashed kindergarden now. Jesus will fix it one day.

Thing is, he may have been right. But he may also have been jewing you at the same time.

at the real truth*

No leaf. That is a basic bitch. There are 100,000,000 of her running around the world right now.

Attached: 1282839532626.jpg (268x265, 17K)

Jesus wants you to fix.

Thats cause you're a dumb muslim

This. You need to be aware of the truth, but don't use it as an excuse to mistreat people.

No, I was redpilled way before I find out about this place, m8. I also had a nazi friend in school too, and I doubt he knows about Jow Forums.

Attached: 1552531127849.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Suppose you had a pot of water user. If the surface was boiling over or some one trew a hand full of mud in it, then cut the lights. Would you be able to see your own refletion as it really is?

You're here forever nigger

Attached: Zeruel blowing shit up.gif (399x272, 1.45M)

I was already redpilled before pol.

Yeah, this too. And this is done by Christians fixing, first and foremostly, ourselves by His grace and teachings. The rest will fall in place by Him.

I know what you mean but I am almost sure it is the same sloot
I'm trying to look for her on fb and everything

It does make you more hateful and cynical, and I don't like it.
The worst part, though, is that that is often the most sane response to the shit that you see and read daily.
Jow Forums isn't always right, no matter what the memes say, but it's right sometimes, and that's enough.
When you see the propaganda nightmares in the real world, you're forced to acknowledge that Jow Forums has either shaped your beliefs or helped you recognise beliefs you already had, and you're sickened that no one else can see it. That's more gut-wrenching, I think.

I think I've even seen the blonde in the middle with once.

That THICC whore on the left.

>I honestly despise how hateful and cynical I've become. I never judged people on the basic of their skin color, religion, or ethnicity. I judged them by their character. I wish I never found out about this board.
So you are saying you have always had the mental capacity of a child. Because that pretty much who gets influenced by others.

shes a florida coalburner

Nah. Checking once in a while,maybe. Go do some real world (tm) stuff too.

>Hey Goyim, you should second guess everything you know about Jews, their hateful ideology, their culture of lying and their plans to eradicate you and rape your children.
>Don't gas us Goys, please.

Moshe. You brought this on yourself

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

>To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Attached: 204084.jpg (540x460, 108K)

but why?
No these are pure bred American sluts.

Attached: murica.jpg (1080x1344, 431K)

>dyed blonde hair
lmao they want to be white so badly

Well not as bad, as what looks like a tranny hiding behind that gate.

Thing is I'm not even religious nor hardcore republican, but I've grown to hate blacks, jews, muslims and see 99% of women as whores.

There is no such thing as after.

hm.. that's disappointing.
I thought I would recognize one of these internet cunts for once and feel better about myself, and one that used to stare at me in class at that.

Every time I go outside I realize how wrong this board actually is. A Jew doc brought me into this world and another saved my father’s life when every other Dr gave up. Including white ones. I have positive interactions with Asians, Indians, Muslims every day. I’m supposed to hate them. Why? Sure I don’t agree with everything their cultures represent but that’s just personal preference. I’m a pretty firm believer in Ali’s motion that “No Vietnamese ever called me nigger” I’ve never been personally hurt by a Jew or black person in my life. I’m fuckin tired of being angry and full of hate. It’s just exhausting. The only thing Jow Forums makes me feel now is sad. Sad at how pathetic you all are. How this entire board is nothing more than projection.

You judge individuals as individuals and groups as groups. I have kike and nigger friends but I know in large groups they seek to destroy western civilization by their very nature.

Go prep the bull you cuckold piece of shit, not for your wife either

Don't have any solo pics of lefty but here's left and mid.
I share the same beliefs but sometimes the good in me prevails and realizes that you can't generalize and entire group of people.

Attached: 3233681.jpg (957x958, 72K)

Leaf

since i was a kid i was never a fan of niggers and sandniggers or jews or meehecans or spanish guys or italiens
at some point i wouldve read the end screen of a movie and found out that the jews are behind that filth. discovering Jow Forums just connected me to people who has been looking for the same answers to the same question.

Attached: 1409341262372.jpg (407x482, 48K)

That’s it. Just smear your shit all over the walls like an angry toddler. That’ll cure all your problems.

>t. cucknadian

This is a state of emotion sneakily imposed to you by the rulers of this world an their unseen advisors (who inspires temptation?). They dont care about your neighborhood, they care to drop your immortal soul to sin.

Gosh, i need to recolonize you yankees. Those bitches would crave for my ubermensch genetics.

>You can't generalize a group of people

>Even though they are indoctrinated from birth to the Talmud in a rigidly connected and controlled internal system. One which it's made plain throughout history is perfectly ok with killing it's lapsed and apostates or using them as political martyrs.

You really don't understand the Jewish mindset friendo. And that's something they bank on. Educate yourself.

I'm not saying hate. I don't hate the Jews. I recognize them as what they are - a force of nature, the Great Filter. But that doesn't mean I dont oppose them with every fibre of my being.

Hatred is a self destructive, self defeating phenomenon. It blinds you. Makes you miserable. Wears you down.

I have an entrenched, implacable and intelligent enemy to defeat. For the highest existential stakes. I can't afford all that.

I fight them with a clear conscience, a whole heart, and always strive for greater understanding. I pity them, as all humans deserve compassion. But I would no more hesitate to act decisively against them than I would against a snake I found in my toddlers bedroom.

Did that Jew doctor circumcise you?

>If you could somehow turn back the hands of time and never find out about Jow Forums, would you do it?
Absolutely not. I value the truth and the hunt for it. The suffering it brings is minuscule in comparison. Jow Forums offers us a community, as flawed as it is. Else we'd do it alone or just with a few close friends.

no chance. Jow Forums was something special in 2011-2014

>Prejudice
>Pre-judge
>Character
How could these judgements have replaced character-based judgement? If I just saw a random Jew pre-Jow Forums I could never have judged him on his character, since I don't know anything about him. I'd just have thought
>Oh, a Jew
Post-Jow Forums it basically just became
>Oh, a Jew
>Lel
Both cases would be replaced with character-based Judgements if I ever actually knew the person.
>X race is like this
is more of a post-judgement on the kinds of social environment that large numbers of X people tend to create, rather than a pre-judgement on those people themselves.

If I had to live with 100 other people and all I knew about them was that they were all niggers, I'd probably think
>Shit
but that's viewing "unprefixed niggers" as an environment, rather than 100 unknown individuals as agents.

Socializing with normies has become fucking impossible though, but I think much of that comes from pop-culture being necessary for this, but my view of pop-culture had already deteriorated to the point of it making socializing awkward even before Jow Forums.

>Wanting your children to have a Fivehead

Attached: 1552380897577.gif (420x228, 546K)

When dealing with dentists:

>You need a root canal
Means you need a root canal

>You need tooth whitening
Means he's trying to steal your shekels

Dont get a root canal, they're terrible for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYbOvx54OOs

My parents made the choice to cut me. And I’m damn glad they did.

Left one is hot

Lmao I go to school with this girl.

And that’s the ATO house at FSU.

>It made me realize..
>I honestly despise how hateful and cynical I've become. I never judged people on the basic of their skin color, religion, or ethnicity. I judged them by their character. I wish I never found out about this board.

You may have been wrong about the dentist, but being suspicious of Jews will pay off most of the time.

There is hope

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-02-11-13-875_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 526K)

this is how I gauge peoples nihilism

There are no benefits to being circumsised. You've been jewed

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/more-circumcision-myths-you-may-believe-hygiene-and-stds

What is wrong with you?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-02-15-06-551_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 519K)

>I'm a slave and damn proud. My dick got sucked by a mohel and my foreskin ended up used in longevity and cosmetics products for Jews.

You fool. It's a branding. I suggest you look into the history and theological significance of that particular mutilation. And that's what it is, a mutilation.

Then again, you seem to be balls deep in Stockholm Syndrome so that's about as much care as I'm willing to invest in you.

He's a leaf.

Fuck off kike...if you needed a root canal, you would fucking feel it and wouldn't even need to question the dentist.

Wow. Thanks for that morsel of care. It helps.

Ya I’m cut. So what? I’m fine with it. Never got a complaint from women. You’re the ones obsessed with cocks and foreskins and racial purity. Lol. Again. Nothing but projection. Homoerotic and demented. But projection nonetheless.

If I could turn back time I would go to 1914 and prevent WW1.

I would ally with you, nigel, to kick off some french and russian asses.

Look what handsome white guys we were:
youtube.com/watch?v=DUReYO2n06w

Remember, your here forever

I know which is why I came to my realization. I hate kikes so much now I rather postpone and endure the pain rather than accept their diagnosis.

Ironically the two blondes are Jewesses and I'd breed them both.

Attached: 220.jpg (960x960, 83K)

She does look like a typical Laurier girl lol

FSU girls are based.

Attached: 1502677464908.jpg (1080x1082, 1.12M)

Yea bro. It's just that jew hating is Taboo. It's punk rock. It's Alternative culture. People with high IQs are more likely to be genuine, cooperative, charitable and sincere, according to psychological research and leaving your basement. Ashkenazi jews have the highest and other jew races IQs hover around Northern Europeans'. It's on you for taking it seriously. Engage in it. But it's all Larping / venting. Those who assimilate this belief internally are doomed to a life of disdain and sadness.

And I with you. Fall of our two great Empires and civilizations precipitated this entire shitstorm we find ourselves in.

You have zero grounds for comparison so it's not reasonable to come to a positive conclusion.

Especially when the fact is that nature does not fuck up anatomy when it comes to reproduction. It's a cutthroat biological niche.

Meaning that a perfectly good part of your body, one hosting millions of nerve endings, was amputated.

That's about the same number of nerve endings in one of your fingers. Do you think your life - your sensory experience - would be the same, or better, if you had a finger cut off?

Not to mention the neurological trauma this must incur at such a young, developmental age. The foundation of your minds development, upon which everything that follows is based, subjected to the trauma of that degree of amputation, when you're helpless?

It's like breaking a cattle animal. Subject them to that massive initial pain and shock, and you have tempered them to fear it. And since it's at such a fundamental stage of development, that fear, that experience, that impression, is all fundamental in its impact.

Think about it bro. Ultimately there's nothing you can do about it. But you can take a step out of ignorance and educate yourself.

Attached: 1552525072869.jpg (753x1024, 101K)

> hurr my society would become backwards if we turned back time
> tfw the arab world actually becomes more civilized the further back you go

Attached: 6656383025_6155d989e0_o-L.jpg (398x600, 81K)

Unlike the newfriend redditors here, I've been a right wing nutjob since the 5th grade. That was 9 years before the Matrix came out. There's no blue pill I can take.

yes high IQ goyim are good goys, they don't protest agains jewish world domination and white genocide, they just take with a smile on their face and a spring in their step.

Gosh I wonder why

Attached: 1552168414882.jpg (747x411, 74K)

hell no. what a silly question. Why would I want to live an NPC drone life watching Netflix shows to relate to people?

You have no idea how the world is outside your insular little liberal enclave

>I'm fine with having 90% of my sexual sensitivity amputated with a knife

No, you're in denial about your genital mutilation and unaware of the details of a full human body.

If you genuinely liked having a scarred, dried, keratinized, discolored, desensitized remnant of a penis, you'd be seriously mentally ill.

Look into natural foreskin restoration, it restores a ton of what is lost. No surgery, no medication, just natural tension-induced mitosis to create new skin and mucosal tissue.

nonsense. I host several right wing groups that I went out of my way to host. Indo euro's are the sweet spot between brain and brawn. perfect race. Dumdums reduce things to one issue... like jews controlling the world. Mind you they do hold much power. But there are many benign reasons for this. Brotherhood being one.

nah this place was a necessary cope for me when i was going through some tough times. now i just come here for giggles because basically nothing outside of this place is funny to me anymore.
in a way this place really peels back the layers of the hyper-reality we live in; removes the emperor's layers of clothes and makeup, and makes it easier to be ok with how impossible it is to take anything in clown world seriously.

Attached: 1529030571785.jpg (1375x645, 78K)

> this place really peels back the layers of the hyper-reality we live in
All that's left for your now is meditation fren.

>If you could somehow turn back the hands of time and never find out about Jow Forums, would you do it?
just Jow Forums or Jow Forums in general because I've been here for 15 yeas, predating Jow Forums

Attached: internet hate machine.jpg (750x600, 68K)

No, I see some interesting discussions here sometimes. And I like the sense of humor this place has.

there is your problem, the jew meme, is one of large scale threat not small. They are not a monolith, many jews have been great, many have been evil, you have to be careful and discern them.

>Shilling the thing that destroyed greece

This same guy was shit talking in another thread earlier. Same low IQ vibe to his comments.

Ehh, not that one. But yes most of them are.

Attached: vscodl_5bf0c524a4ed1e1c11810490.jpg (1200x1504, 765K)

These guys constantly on the anti jew anti black shit, or whatever it is, it must seem real to them...and this is their only safe outlet for it due to their cowardice...so its amplified. Some of it is funny, some may be true, but when you have your own shit going on you just chuckle and move on. It's a form of neurosis they suffer from...oops, psychology, a jew tool, I must be one....But psyops are totally fine and real and not related...its idiotic alot of it....

the jews i've worked with pretty much fit the bill

gonna need an insta link for research purposes user.

>Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill

Attached: Movie-Plot-Holes-Matrix-Cypher.jpg (1200x600, 63K)

I found out about Jow Forums in 2004, so no fucking way.

Attached: 0.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

Nope, not in a million years. This board is a great escape from the reality outside of my 4 walls. The world around us is crumbling, and as an individual I am power-less to change it.
But coming here gives me hope that people, all around the world, can still have some semblance of freedom to express themselves for better, or for worse.
Truth is, I judge people based upon their character, not race, ethnicity, or religion.
But, I am not blind to the facts. And coming here is made me more aware of my surrounding, in hopes of doing my part to keep our world from falling to the evil that wishes to pervert it.