I used to work for the President

I know exactly what Jared Kikener is planning. The RFID chip will be the next move.

I left because I could not go on knowing what they want to do to us. It is the ultimate move by Lord Jew Himself. They are planning this with Benjamin Netanyahu

They want everyone to have it. They are rolling it out first to Illegals to track them, however, that is not where it stops it goes directly to the people. You will have to have it to buy things.

You may have heard Trump Cuck to Jared Kikener when he mentioned the Biometric entry exit system in 2017.

This is the MARK OF THE BEAST

I am warning you all. I am telling all the Anons on

N 897987 E I 897990 N 8708098 CH 879879 A 98798 N 878708098 DOT 987987987 COM

THAT IS WHERE WE ARE ALL AT!

JUMP SHIP NOW!

Attached: 4DChess.jpg (226x223, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dniMh4t4N3U
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ14k54XQCI
citizenfreepress.com/breaking/did-william-barr-just-fire-mueller-prosecutor-andrew-weissmann/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1526717465897.jpg (1179x1373, 1.06M)

plan in one hand shit in the other all you gonna get is pensions to pay out and holes to fill and you still gonna git fukt nigger

bump

Bullshit! Its (((5G))) Mobile networks that track every move, RFID chips are completely unnecessary.
You are a shill who deverts attention from the real tracking technology!!!

TEST

It IS true...Just last year, Trump was mentioning this king of identification, as he stated is should be necessary to buy groceries. He has brought this topic up more than once.

*kind

>And then everyone clapped

It isn't the mark due to trump not being the false messiah.

>Whoever knowingly displays any printed or other likeness of the great seal of the United States, or of the seals of the President or the Vice President of the United States, or the seal of the United States Senate, or the seal of the United States House of Representatives, or the seal of the United States Congress, or any facsimile thereof, in, or in connection with, any advertisement, poster, circular, book, pamphlet, or other publication, public meeting, play, motion picture, telecast, or other production, or on any building, monument, or stationery, for the purpose of conveying, or in a manner reasonably calculated to convey, a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the Government of the United States or by any department, agency, or instrumentality thereof, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

OP is literally a "used to" away from having committed a federal crime.

Trump is irrelevant now. He is a slave to his jewish son in law. America’s future is with Yang

Attached: D9655825-4BFA-4409-A787-25FF74FBB38D.jpg (680x680, 110K)

>Advertisement

SHILL BTFO

>Over the top claims
>No proof or source other than "t-trust me goyim!"
LARP/10, would "all fields" again.

> more than once
A citation should be easy to get, then. Unless you're trolling, in which case, well done. you got me.

5g can provide 3d cameras of everywhere it is installed just by seeing where the signal gets blocked since it has trouble passing through objects

now you cant see faces but you do know which phone the person has and unless you're on pay and go your phone company knows who you are

Summarise the plan and what you say will happen

ooh Trump looks like an unkiked candidate
>vote Trump
>Trump goes ZOG
>abandon ship
ooh Yang looks like an unkiked candidate
>vote Yang
>Yang goes ZOG
>abandon ship
ooh __ looks like an unkiked candidate

>incessantly falling for this cycle without learning your lesson

Attached: downsyndrome.jpg (460x347, 20K)

GET TO NEW POL AT THE BOTTOM

WE ARE GAINING STRENGTH

The only option is to vote for representation or to live in the woods. We live in a democracy until whites are banned from society in a few decades.

>don’t vote it just encourages politicians blah blah boomer FUD
Yeah... I am going to vote

Fake and gay.
Juss.

Trump election made American politics more radical. Yang will too.

I work with RFID tech, it does not have a long range tracking ability, you have to be within range of a receiver and the best receivers I have used only read out to about 50 feet with no obstructions, down to 10 feet in my warehouse.

Attached: 1552261571052.png (852x852, 417K)

Stop shilling your dumb site.

Attached: tol4a0e952m21.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Trump was at 2% going into the primaries. Yang is already higher than Trump was based on implied odds.

In before
>I trust jewish oddsmakers more than implied odds from betting markets

Ill just move to japan the still HIGHLY CASH BASED society

Dont go anywhere, shill thread! (doxxing)
>(dont click link)
>(dont click link)
>(dont click link)
>(dont click link)
>(dont click link)
>(dont click link)
>(dont click link)
>(dont click link)

Trump had everyone in the mother fucking world talking about him, from newspaper, to television, to every nook and cranny of the universe, Yang just has a bunch of random autistic shills on Jow Forums, and that's about it aside from a few others outside Jow Forums.

the chip will go to paroled murderers before it will go to jose cabbagepicker.

>neinchan
neice bait

Nah Yang is going viral. I assume you have no friends irl but if you still have any left ask them. He has been viral on Facebook for about a week now and he will be on Colbert next. Yang’s coming out party will be the first debate, just like trump. The debates are when the real platforms separate from the media darling candidates.

5G will probably be able to penetrate walls, see where you keep your guns, see how big your penis is, and watch you watching tv while you are naked. Maybe it'll even be used to microwave everyone to death down the line.

Yeah, yeah and I used to be Kim Jong Un's english teacher and Putins cum dumpster also I sucked off Soros two times in his sex dungeon but you don't see me making a thread about it.

protip the mark of the beast isn't something that will be forced on you, you will have to voluntarily take it.

Mark of the beast is literally the Holocaust.
Six pointed star.

Attached: Can you.jpg (546x393, 180K)

thats why we need a candidate who is actually openly anti-zion/jew like Little, but i less fucking retarded

Who is Apollo(Tammuz) what is his mark?
Rev 9:11

Too early for that. We have to collapse the welfare state first. Yang 2020

Give proofs of your claims lad

>Used to work for the president
>Posts retarded LARPing
We seem to have a paradox here. It's obvious you're a LARPing faggot, but that's about what I expect from people working for the president.
I'm confused, anons.

regardless of what the mark is or isn't, I'M NEVER LETTING THEM CHIP ME. ILL GO OUT SWINGING.

ITS A SHILL POST TO GET OVER TO NEW POL

GET OVER THERE NOWWW WHERE ALL THE BASED POSTERS HAVE MIGRATED

I ain’t clicking that honeypot shit nigga

Same larp as last night. Stop it with he honeypot nigger faggot

Artificial and homosexual

youtube.com/watch?v=dniMh4t4N3U
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ14k54XQCI

Highly Relevant

its called your phone dipshit

>GIVE ME FREE $1000
>not a welfare state

Try reading it one more time MIGApede

>you will have to voluntarily take it
Or die of starvation or be beheaded.
While it is 100% true that it is still a choice, it is a choice people will make with a gun to their head.

You used to suck dick for a living

>used to

I only want you to answer one question OP,are we alone is there life out beyond the earth?

Attached: Hideyoshi Dasgstu.jpg (1600x1050, 922K)

That is if you 'choose' to use 'those devices'
>ANY CELL PHONE...Even dumb phones
>ANY ANDROID TABLET
>ANY IOS DEVICE
>And much much more
which do so. I, do not. Yes, it is hard. Yes, it effects your life. But, I am free-er than all most. Even though it may appear otherwise

No, it is very clear what the mark is about. The entire point of it is that there is no deception involved and they tell you exactly what it's for and what will happen to you if you don't accept it. Mobile devices don't fit that criteria and namefaggotry to try and artificially boost your credibility instead of just being anonymous and letting your words prove their own merit is a kike move.

>RFID
>tracking people
wat

Attached: 1551150416995.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

Really old news tbqh famalamalam.

but i get $1000...

>namefaggotry to try and artificially boost your credibility
Lulz, you think that's what the name is about ey'? Wow, you haven't been paying attention, at all. I've openly stated NUMEROUS TIMES what the name is about. And, it's multi-faceted...there are NUMEROUS reasons. And I assure you, credibility...is not among the reasons. And there are ways to beat having the chip, the day they try to push that...is the same day that they try to take guns, metaphorically. Thus, begins Civil War 2.0... for all of 90-180(max days) and they ALL die XDDDDD

Attached: Wtf Hitler.png (209x203, 54K)

Yes, you are a nigger-faggot

Attached: Found The Nigger.jpg (424x618, 76K)

I've paid lots of attention. This is a rule that has never failed. Look at how you try and justify it. You've got TWO fucking posts itt, but here you are referring to NUMEROUS times you've stated blah blah namefaggotry self-importance blah. Do you get the point? Whether or not you believe it has an effect on you is irrelevant because the self-importance effect is proven in how you conducted yourself just now. Namefaggotry is namefaggotry.

>neinchan

fuck off

Attached: FBI Incognito.jpg (640x652, 49K)

You fuckers are busy tonight.

citizenfreepress.com/breaking/did-william-barr-just-fire-mueller-prosecutor-andrew-weissmann/

Attached: 1544762279662.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

it's just a chip for the cattle goyim. you don't want to be anti semitic do you?

>Look at how you try and justify it
Bro, just stop. Let me take the time time to settle your bullshit an re-list the reasons...honestly.
>1. Blame the media, I was just a republican before I found out I was an alt-right/nazi/hitler. Which I was never any of
>2. To signal to the MOD niggers I was far from new and a daily user
>3. As per a response to the media's faggotry, I wanted to give them the worst. "They wanted Hitler, correct"? Now, I can become a nightmare for them...a demon they created, but, not in a good way ;)
>4. TO TROLL THE FUCK OUT OF LEFTIST FAGGOTS
>5. TO TROLL KIKES
>6. TO TROLL SHILLS
>7. TO TROLL ANYONE WHO LET'S WORDS OR LETTERS ON A SCREEN EFFECT THEM (They are weak-minded, and really need to learn to control themselves)
There are a few other reasons as well. But, look how much it took...8 letters and 1 space, in a name box...and everyone loses their fucking minds XDDDD

Attached: Joker Card.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

*13 letters

Virtually all of that once again boils down to you having a self-importance complex. Wew fucking lad.
>XDDDD
Absolute cancer. Hitler frowns in great disdain at your faggotry.

Yet, none of it has ANYTHING to do with credibility, correct? And you're psycho analysis is bunk on me. And self-importance? Lol, I think it's better when people name themselves "SomeDumbShit" or whatever. Have some fucking fun with it faggot, it brings an era of laughter and lulz...that you fags, have lost. And you'll never my psycho-analysis right lmfao, im Irish, we can't be psycho-analyzed, accurately at least XD But, please, try harder

It does you dumbass by virtue of the fact of what many people here already follow. It allows you to get away with not putting forth enough effort into your words because the name is compensating for it. This is basic common sense. Oldfags won't fall for it, but newfags will, which is why I called you out on it. I am my brother's keeper. It's hilarious how you don't have the self-awareness to realize in each of your replies to me you have demonstrated more and more self-importance faggotry. You belong, and more than likely came from, namefaggotry upboat town, AKA plebbit.

>It allows you to get away with not putting forth enough effort into your words because the name is compensating for it
Kinda like having a big dick and not knowing how to use it??? No, I have my own style, understand that. Also, understand this, I've been b& more than any other user because of my style. Now, as much as these fucking p05ers DON'T WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE...I look around, on here, twitter, kikebook and other platforms. You know what I see?
>EMPHASIS via caps a LOT more
>... Lulz and the use of it, people are having fun again and have stopped caring what others thought of them for it
You wanna talk about influence? XDDDDD Look what's been done with just being authentic! Perhaps it's not I who's behind, but (you). And lastly you little twat...
>You belong, and more than likely came from, namefaggotry upboat town, AKA plebbit
I've been 'here' since late 09'-early 2010...sit down with your newfag ass XD

Attached: SS Laugh.gif (245x230, 871K)

>I've been 'here' since late 09'-early 2010...sit down with your newfag ass XD
That explains a lot of your self-importance faggotry. You fall into the category of Eternal Cancer on the history of users timeline chart. I've been here since there were only two boards, /b/ and /a/ in 2003. Also, you don't know how to make comparisons worth a damn legitimately. The fact that you are looking at social media to get your cues on how to behave here just proves that you don't belong and I know for a fact that the real anons here agree with me on this.
You will always be Eternal Cancer newfag. Always.

>The RFID chip will be the next move.
ha, hilarious what you get your free neet bux if you install it?

too funny

>as he stated is should be necessary to buy groceries.
dumb ass I gros my own, I must be a wizard better burn my ass at the stake and sheeeiit

>He is a slave to his jewish son in law.
nah Trump and the FBI can spill the beans on Kushrocker by telling everyone he married a whore's daughter

>I've been here since there were only two boards, /b/ and /a/ in 2003
Yes, you are a furry ped0 fag. Glad you can admit it. Though, I bow before your old-faggotry *bows*
>Also, you don't know how to make comparisons worth a damn legitimately
You're a retard, lol
>The fact that you are looking at social media to get your cues on how to behave here just proves that you don't belong
No XDDDDDDDD It show's how much of "Me" has spread XDDDDDD that's again what you got wrong XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD others, emulate it. I even caught obongo-leaf using my smile XD and I know for a fact that the real anons here agree with me on this
You don't know any "Real user's"...I do though.
>You will always be Eternal Cancer newfag. Always
You will ALWAYS be a fur-fag and ped0 ALWAYS!

And when people watch him debate and hear his policies they will realize the farce he is.

>scriptdigit faggotry deployed after losing complete control
>adhom strawman in a desperate attempt to discredit
First off, I hate furfags and pedos with a fiery passion. Fridays sucked. Secondly, kys. You faggots always do this scriptfag shit whenever you lose control and it's incredibly obvious. Yet another crutch you retards rely on to overcompensate for your lack of ability. Great job at exposing yourself. gg no re.

You're lying, you're a fur-fag, you fap to juvenile animal pr0n (which is animal CP, the worst) ...and a little princess. We know. Now come over here and give Moot's mammie a kiss

>projection of one's own actions and behaviors at the opposition in an effort to hide them
Do you realize how transparent you are to anyone with any critical thinking ability whatsoever?

1. Yes, I am Moot's mom. Kiss me senpai! 2. Do they even have juvenile animal pr0n? If you take that as real, bro, go smoke a bowl. 3. Yes, you are a furfag...and a little princess, don't lie XD

Bro, if you really can't take some fucking bantz...you're in the wrong place. Most of Jow Forums (all of those who aren't DNC shills) is anti-ped0. You're statement about being from the class of 2003-07chan, was an era that was symbolic, here, especially on /b/, for just that. Take your Xanax, class of 03'

Niggerfaggot, don't pull this shit. You can't just switch from what you were doing all serious to shitposting and then say hurr can't take the bantz bro. You know damn good and well what you're trying to pull and it's a cop out. I wasn't born yesterday. /b/ was fuck hueg in pages and content and though CP was posted often in /b/, thankfully I didn't have to see much of it. I was too busy scrolling past gore, tubgirl, goatse, lemonparty, and other shit for the good stuff like Men's Wearhouse threads. I guarantee it.

MESSAGE!

>Niggerfaggot
>Uses word...I created...to insult me
>Says I don't wear off on people
>XD
Soon fren, you will be using text smilies, caps, 3 dots to initiate a pause between a statement, fuck, you're even going to start having fun again and name yourself something stupid like "Donkey Balls" just to fuck with people.

And wtf are you even talking about??? The only thing i've been doing is explaining why I use a fucking name...and fucking with you, crackhead. GO TAKE YOUR XANAX! NAO!
>I was too busy scrolling past gore, tubgirl, goatse, lemonparty, and other shit for the good stuff like Men's Wearhouse threads
>for the good stuff like Men's Wearhouse threads
>Men's Wearhouse threads
>I guarantee it
>I guarantee it
>I guarantee it
Im don't even need to say anything. Please, go on...furfag

I realized that I have inadvertently taken part in derailing the thread, so here's some relevant to OP posts highlighted for the average lazy person.
>he thinks he came up with niggerfaggot
Holy fucking shit you massive faggot kys, it's been around since old /b/ which you weren't here for.

>it's been around since old /b/ which you weren't here for
Orly? Well, I brought it back. And in a more marvelous fashion than /old b/, ever could. And as far as derailing the thread, faggot, were the only ones posting, were bumping the thread

>I brought it back
>And in a more marvelous fashion than /old b/, ever could
There's that self-importance namefaggotry again. Regardless of bumping, the average lurker sees that discussion of the topic has dropped and the bulk of the posts are just two people arguing so they lose interest and leave the thread eternal newniggerfaggot.