Who is Andrew Yang?

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on Yang? Is he based? The recent outpouring of support on pol has made me curious.

Attached: 1552282154572m.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ooo1
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/
youtube.com/watch?v=7dDcQDvVm1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not support, it's literal spam from shareblue faggots

>shareblue
back to plebbit zionist whore

Do ctrl-f and search for "Jow Forums", they advertise the threads they make to eachother so they can comment and make it look like Yang has a lot of supporters.

Archive can be found here:
anonfile.com/gchfM0waba/YangDiscordArchives_7z

archive.is/7ooo1

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/

"Yang Gang 2020": gg/bwpMQZB
"YangGang": gg/cb35dYS
"Totally Yang 2020 Official Discord": gg/gXDDzkJ

It was too quickly a transition into spam, not a bad 5d chess move but it was poorly executed.

He's a communist chink and all the "support" is just discord trannies running a gay op.

dabs on boomers
migapedes cry
yang chain gang get da bag

Attached: 1552258051344.jpg (1024x656, 91K)

was on chose rogan, says he willl bring about UBI

fucking stupid in practice and as a practice..as a shithole resident who went back home following a PhD and many disappointments and a lack luster career...

I am concerned
weird shit is coming

literally at zero. you know who also has zero?
me, you dumb fucks.

*chode

>I genuinely believe that if I add a pink hat to old Trump memes my nation will collapse so I won't have to get a job.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Embarrassing.

They really don't get it. Oh well, Yang is feelthebern part 2. No refunds, idiots.

There is no support on pol, it is fake.

Yang wants to keep Whites dumbed down and exterminate us with 1000$. While we have been on the up & uo.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dDcQDvVm1Y

This. Fuck your yellow astroturf.

There is not a single Yang shiller here over 21 years old.

1/3rd of Gen Z identifies as homosexual or bisexual.

That's all you need to know.

He will make anime real and give all neets $1000 a month.

Attached: poplar.jpg (990x1400, 340K)

>I genuinely believe that if I add a pink hat to old Trump memes my nation will collapse so I won't have to get a job.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Great plan. $1000 of fiat currency. What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>The recent outpouring of support on pol has made me curious.
you are fooling no one, niether with this "ask an innocent question" i do declare faggotry, or with those fake tits and hatchet wound stank hole.

He's a chinaman we're supporting for cynical purposes to punish Trump for reneging on immigration and his kike love.

Also we're going to fuck up the democrat primaries.

Attached: MIGA_OVER.jpg (500x500, 212K)

>muh inflation

Attached: yang_hang.jpg (500x751, 93K)

Yo bro, I love the meme flag. It sure convinces me that you're not a shill piece of shit. It feels real authentic how you hide your location. I totally don't peg you as a kike pushing an agenda.

Attached: IMG_9698.jpg (252x400, 25K)

"We"

Eat shit kiddo.