Can't retire because millennials never grew up and do exactly zip to support their elders

>Can't retire because millennials never grew up and do exactly zip to support their elders
Why do millennials complain so much when it's baby boomers stuck working to the grave? Most entitled generation!

Attached: retirement.png (894x494, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-baby-boomer-apology-to-gen-x-millennials-20190313-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then don't retire.

Back to work, boomtard

They mortgaged Western civilization for their pension and it wasn't even enough, nice

You mean "never helped their kids grow up".

Boomers have only their shitty parenting to blame- how do you simultaneously be a helicopter parent that's always interfering but then never help with basic shit like driver's licenses or learning how to do taxes.

Boomers screwed their kids, then expected their kids to just raise themselves even though every boomer I've ever met basically expects society to coddle them like their parents did.

Literally millions of millennials will wind up living on the streets

Boomers took everything as fast as they could and still do to this day. They are what killed the world. The jews, Chinese, Americans, Japanese. They all are garbage.

Nursing homes are going to be run like prison camps. Their own fault for fucking everything up.

Boomers
> give your children ZERO guidance
> teach them NOTHING about responsibility
> "you'll figure it out son."
> wow you're now 18! You're an adult
> kicks son out
> "omfg! Why are muh-lenials so directionless?"
> "muh back in my day!!"
Boomers deserve what's coming.

its going to be a millennial apocalypse , with zoomers coming after , plan for retirment ? more like I have a plan to survive in the florest if I can make it in near society of tomorrow, things shift very fast , there is no plan for retirment unless you are rich and well in life .

This is true. I’m a late gen x and my younger brothers are millennials who just moved out of my parents apartment in their late 20s, my parent have no retirement money saved and now where to live when they’re too old to work because they spent all their money on my lazy ass brothers and all their fuckups. I’m the only one in my family that owns a house so my parents can live with me, but my brothers can get fucked and grow the fuck up, now they look at me for handouts all the time.

Boomer pensions, benefits, and inheritances destroyed the cost of living for all generations after them, fuck em.

Better pick yourself up by your bootstraps and catheters, boomerfags. You gon' learn today

Attached: 1551099920807.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>Eugenics is good!
>Also, fuck having to figure things out, survival for the weakest.

>They mortgaged Western civilization for their pension
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-baby-boomer-apology-to-gen-x-millennials-20190313-story.html
>Were one to add today’s treasury debt to the unfunded Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid promises we’ve made to ourselves on your behalf — valued somewhere in the $120 trillion to $200 trillion range depending on assumptions about discount rates, life expectancies, etc. — the total would exceed the market value of the United States of America.
>In accounting terms, we have a negative net worth. In everyday terms, we’ve already spent or committed everything we have, everything, to support our generation’s lifestyle, now and in retirement. And it’s no accident. Just because we don’t care doesn’t mean we don’t understand. >By the time the bill comes due, we’ll have the distinct advantage of being dead.

Attached: wj.jpg (480x480, 20K)

they should go work and provide themselfs , don't pity them , because they are you brothers they should make a extra efford because of that, they are more close to you then any stranger , known or "friends" of them , wish they read this

>fuck family values and sheeit, I got mine

And how's individualism working out for white people?

Because the Boomers didn't do their parenting job and created Millennials and Zoomers who can't be arsed to help them.

>the parents of the boomers are in their 80s
>boomers expect to earn inheritance from their parents
>gleefully tell their kids they're never going to get anything

>I apologize that the Trumpists’ and, on the world stage, their fellow travelers’ nationalist fervor threatens to morph into xenophobia, race baiting and thinly disguised Jew-hatred. Charlottesville, the Yellow Vests Movement, as well as the Labor Party and its grand cyclops, er, leader, Jeremy Corbyn raise questions as to whether humans are really the highly evolved life form we like to think we are.

>Many of the marchers in Charlottesville and Paris were young. Shame on us that they parroted the tired, hateful rhetoric of the past. Was such invective the pernicious if logical consequence of the way we raised them? Where did they get this stuff if not from us?

Der Ewige Boomer never fucking learns, they shoved the country full of cheap shitskin labor and are shocked that millennials and zoomers reject it.

The best part is the author thinks boomers are going to get away with it, because there won't be hell to pay when he's 80 and can no longer defend himself.

How many generations in history have ever had the opportunity to retire in the first place?

Retirement as a right of passage is a social experiment from the 50s that has yet to bear full results.

Attached: white-picket-fence19.jpg (849x565, 90K)

i really don't care , it's no about money , money talking poisons even more , they gonna complain and getter special bommer gibs, many are already enjoying 5.000 euro per month retirment in my country in Europe the pleb are getting 400 euro , not all boomers lol the bottom chain are the cucked ones

nature values family and logic , not humans

Pathetic

>when it's baby boomers stuck working to the grave?
Because boomers are the Jews of generations, and as we all know, arbeit macht frei.

>Where did they get this stuff if not from us?
How would they know, they weren't around to teach us anything

>Expects you to drop everything and come help them wipe their ass since theyre old and retired and living off social security that we’ll never have a chance of benefiting from even though we pay into it
>calls us entitled and lazy

>200 trillion dollars
Don't forget the interest Goy.

Attached: Jews04.jpg (768x999, 145K)

Maybe the Mexicans can pay for the Boomer's pension?

Attached: 1552528343818.png (534x548, 192K)

work? doing what they are lazy asses and entitled prob will demand minimun manager position or admnistrator

I dont imagine them in a starbucks and after were will the millennial work

You paid your lifestyle by taking loans and leaving debt to your children, you also sold what your own parents left. And ruined with your lifestyle the west (and the east). And now you try to vote money of your children to pay your retirement and health care, money millennials do not have. While they see their countries ruined, and crippled with debt. So work till you die boomer, and then go to hell, if devil even takes you in. No one would blame him if he didn't, for to bring boomers into hell would be too cruel for the rest of people there.

>Salvage the retirement security they deserve

Ummm what exactly have they done to "deserve" this retirement security? Are they implying they're entitled to a retirement? That entire generation is so entitled! Nobody is entitled to anything, remember?

Boomers deserve it. They created neoliberalism and they can die by it.

>90% of boomers on social security
>the same social security that younger generations currently pay into
>the same social security that is on course to dry up when we get old
FUCK BOOMERS FUCK KIKES AND FUCK MEXICANS
desu niggers are just clowns, they are not a threat

retiring is a meme, you just accelerate your slow crawl to the finish, you are better off working yourself into your gave, my grandpa is 74 and still works on his farm daily

I can speak for boomers because my parents are one. Let me just say that when their own parents passed away they did not give two shits now they expect the younger generation to give them the satisfaction that they themselves never gave their parents and for that reason alone I'm calling out boomers for the pieces of shits they are. Must have been nice to be able to buy a home for peanuts, if you even bought it in the first place and didn't inherit and sell your own parents house the moment they passed away.

My dad makes 300k a year and hasn’t given me a penny ever. It’s his money, so I guess he doesn’t have to, but it’s be real nice if he helped me afford school like his parents and the military helped him.

>pieces of shits
>overall wreck of a post grammatically
spic parasite detected

The job of parents is to secure a future for their kids. Making your kids start from scratch while you hoard all the money is just shitty and what ruined America. Boomers are just plain evil.

I'm from Eastern Europe, but okay.

And they call Millennials whiny bitches. No wonder people put Boomers away in retirement homes.

so while we slave away at minimum wage jobs paying for boomer medical insurance and social security, who is going to fund millennial retirement??/

has anyone looked at the system and realized the numbers dont add up?

i didnt know they had mexicans in eastern europe

>makes you pay rent to stay living with them after 18, because back in the day we wuz independent and successful!
>expects to be taken care of later

haha

What makes you think I'm mexican?

My parents are poor so they want to leave me whatever they can but my wife's mom does this. It's one thing to want to spend your retirement money on yourself but gloating to your own kids about leaving nothing behind for them is just messed up.

the flag, paco

There will be generations of millennials who end up in nursery homes in about 30 to 40 years. I'm sure entire commie blocks will be built to take in the influx of aging neets. At least the boomers had people around to help them. The "adults" and children of today are doomed, they will most likely die alone with no kids to watch grow and that's because they were never given the tools to survive for the most part.

if you are still working as a boomer, you need to kill your self ASAP.
Playing the game with a trainer and still losing, just KYS

>be male child of boomers
>never taught any physical or social skills, never get help because "back in my day," get kicked out at 18

>be female child of boomers
>treated like a princess, mommy and daddy do everything they can to make sure my life is stress and obstacle free, let me live at home past 18 because I am a girl, let me work a job and still live at home, have a kid out of wedlock but it's okay because mommy and daddy said "the baby can't help it"

A lot of them will get away with it since they will die or be too senile to give a fuck by the time the chickens come home to roost. Anyone 50 or under should support an immediate slash to Social Security and Medicare benefits so these faggots share the suffering they created while it would still punish them.

Attached: 1525985576021.png (1782x1070, 1.95M)

>Be first generation to give your parents the middle finger and stick them in retirement homes en masse
>Will get dumped in retirement homes en masse by millenials

Im waiting for all the inevitable articles about ungrateful millenials not taking care of their parents in their old age. This is my only solace, that boomers will die alone, surrounded by non whites who speak another language around them all day.

Fuck you boomers, thanks for the mess.

Destroys their own countries importing hordes of POOs that over saturate the white collar market, import hordes of violent niggers and Muslims into formerly white majority nations making crime rates shoot up and terrorism to be a very real threat, offshore manufacturing/engineering, IT and office jobs to the third world.

Implement laws and workplace policies that actively discriminate against white men getting a position. Refuse to train millennials fucking their futures over decide to import POOs instead. Said horde of thirds worlders cause property prices to jump up meaning most millennials will never have a home of their own. Allow Jews to push feminism on western society leading to insane female hypergamy and the majority of young men having no sex life to speak of or chance of a future family.

GEE WIZ WHY ARE MILLENNIAL MEN HAVING TROUBLE FINDING WORK, ARE SO NIHILISTIC AND WHY ARE SO MANY TURNING TO THE SO CALLED ALT RIGHT? IT'S A FUCKING MYSTERY

>Boomers banking on their kids not being willing to murder their parents for a lifetime of mistreatment

What an interesting thing to bet your life on

this. also the majority of manufacturing that was given to the chinks. we used to have factories where unskilled people could work and make enough to support their family. now the chinks do labor for 2 cents an hour so how can anyone compete

globalization is bringing first world countries down and bringing third world countries up and they are meeting in the middle at a level of life quality that is pretty shitty for most 1st worlders

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I'M STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

Attached: 1541514781869.jpg (808x854, 55K)

*wagie in a cagie

Attached: 1536784179558[1].jpg (2985x1966, 2.11M)

This.

The US in 20 years is going to be a dystopian wasteland. Not enough millenials or Zoomers have the skills to operate power plants, water treatment plants, build roads and bridges, manage a factory, operate a mine, or successfully farm. It will be Zimbabwe tier, with nice pockets of a few extremely wealthy people insulated and walled off from the savagery outside. The rich will sell us to the Chinese to pay the debt off. Literally put us on boats with a price tag like the Jews did to the niggers in the 1700's. Suicides will become a normal everyday thing. Nice knowing you guys.

You can rise with the tide if you move to Asia now. The left is gone. Knowing Hitler was right, the answer to the JQ, the truth about leftism, etc won't change anything. The world is meeting in a shitty middle, but property and stock values are rising very quickly right now in Asia. Grab your share now at the start of the Asian century.

>has anyone looked at the system and realized the numbers dont add up?
People know but nobody in cares. Politics in a democracy is a short term game. Politicians don't care what's going to happen in several decades, they barely can see into their next term, they care about the now, what they can do now to get votes and keep people happy so just keep kicking the can down the road otherwise if you want to cause any pain now to stop the system from collapsing in 20 or 30 years you'll get voted out and replaced by the guy who will kick the can till it can't be kicked any longer.

this is a good post
10/10 would (you) again

The west is gone**

It's fucking infuriating historically when nations had these kinds of hopeless futures for young men, it ended in civil and the elites being gutted alive in the streets. And thing America even though it's the cancerous shit that spread this globalist crap through out the west largely via hollywood it's also the one most well equipped to deal with it since the civies can access firearms while in Aus only the cops, defence force and the violent shitskins have access to guns because boomer believe a 65iq retard shot up a cafe near Hobart with the skill of a elite solider.

Are these cages real positions people frequently get? I always suffered under the fast food yoke when I was a wagie, The Cage seems almost relaxing.

this is true and further proof andrew jackson was the best president america ever had

Eight

Attached: the 15 shill topics.jpg (762x557, 70K)

>foreskin is a shill topic
That doesn't make any sense.

The cages are going to be awesome

>$15+ minimum wage starting
>get to sit in a cage all day instead of being on your feet
>using the claw to pick items instead of exhausting yourself physically
>$1000/mo yangbucks on top of pay

its not too late, elect populist politicians who will force domestic companies to stop moving the economy to china. trump is trying to bring back the manufacturing to america

teh problem is also with the consumers. most americans just want the cheapest thing possible regardless of quality or where it comes from. not for everything but look at our walmart. also the fact we have 40% population of immigrants from poor countries who would rather support china at walmart than pay a bit more to support america

Dumping my folder of decent boomers.

Attached: 180511_Blog_ImOut_Photo_Main.jpg (600x461, 34K)

Henry Ford invented the wage cage over 100 years ago.

Attached: traffic.jpg (1200x630, 152K)

Kinda this desu.

If millenials are responsible for breeding zoomer scum, boomers are responsible for millenial scum.

You know... logic...

Attached: 1460162117451.jpg (702x530, 124K)

That's heavy man

Gen x gave birth to zoomers

I'm an accountant by trade. I have ran the numbers. You are 100% right.

Get a 401k. Social security will be about $50 a month adjusted for inflation.

...in the US, they already are.

And by the time we're old enough to retire I guarantee they will have means-testing in place to ease the burden on the system, so if you were responsible enough to save and plan ahead with a well-funded 401k you won't get Social Security or Medicare since you don't "need" it even though the government happily deducted FICA taxes from every paycheck you ever earned. That's how our government operates, especially Democrats who will have America turned into a one-party Brazil 2.0 in half a century. Shit on the hardworking and the responsible, bend over backwards to save the stupid and the lazy and the irresponsible from their bad choices.

This.
>I had it easy and now have lots of money
>you have it hard
>go fuck yourself
Boomers, everyone.

I understand the idea of not spoiling your kids and turning them into shitty people, but if you've raised your kids to work and be responsible, then why not use some of your extra money to help your kid have a better life?
Instead of the kid struggling to pay rent, the parents could've bought a small starter condo and just made the kid pay HOA dues.

Fucked up thing is that even though companies emphasize hiring women, parents are still more likely to help out their daughters. Why? So they aren't living with creeps just to save money.

they already raise the age of retirement for social security

Dude, he's fucking with you.

Nigger.

>trump hasn't done anything = shill topic
But the fucking kikesucking faggot hasn't done anything for America.

If Hillary doesn't spend the rest of her life in prison starting soon, then I hope trump spends the rest of his life in prison- starting soon

Their fault for fucking too much and fucking up the economy so they can afford another flat screen. No sympathy held.

My old folks cheated me out of inheritance and left all my grandfather acquired and built to my sister.

My mother can rot in hell.

At least they got to drive cool cars, see great concerts, do a lot of drugs, and fuck a lot of people in the 70's tho amirite? God bless those wacky boomers, their life was so rough.

I honestly wish Hillary would've won. We could've had a civil war started by now if that crazy warmongering witch had been elected. Instead we keep getting these false hopes.

Boomers in my area are retired. Stop being poor.