How did people react to 9/11 when it happened?

How did people react to 9/11 when it happened?

Attached: 2747652661194.jpg (1494x1028, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkX2R2QLxrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought it must have been a woman pilot

I hate zoomers.

Jew here. I danced.

based

I was watching Looney Toons

Dumb zoomer

I will never Forget the response of one of my Classmates (was 14)

They kept playing it again and again....so he said it sucked because he could not watch cartons...

i was in the wtc in 99 when my mother was pregnant with me

youtube.com/watch?v=jkX2R2QLxrg

it was an inconvenience

Attached: 20dbill.jpg (854x933, 137K)

At the moment it happened I wanted to kill arabs, that quickly changed to government officials as other details began to emerge.

I was trying to tune in a television at the time.

went back to sleep

>How did people react to 9/11 when it happened?
israel couldn't stop laughing

Attached: 1552605773012.gif (242x224, 2.37M)

Total shock, I live in NJ not far from the city and it scared the hell outta people being that close to home

My reaction was
>What the fuck is a world trade center and why should I care.
And
>Maybe if they hadn't eaten as many burgers it hadn't collapsed.

At the time I was glad.

Attached: 1547230509725.jpg (696x356, 44K)

zoomers please leave

It never happened. So there were no reactions.

jan 5th, 2000

Attached: christcuck crusader.png (572x396, 112K)

Was at Burger King when I first heard about it
Took my burgers home and ate them while watching TV
I was just amazed that all of this was just happening for real
not even meming

Attached: answer.jpg (720x405, 33K)

I watched the second plane hit and I thought were being attacked instantly so I went out and loaded up on food. I'll never forget how packed the grocerie store was for a Tuesday morning at 10am.

in NY it was just kind of depressing. during lunchtime everyone was just like wtf. schools had off the next day so i went with the boys to get chinese food and chill out. a guy came in saying 'everyone on the block is flying US flags outside their house! you didnt see that before this happened!'

the following few months were more depressing. stock market down, no one was spending money, my dad's business was hurting as the customers just seemed to disappear. it all just seems like a blur, i dont really have anything interesting to tell ya

People were shocked and upset. For a month or so everybody was super nice to each other. As it was happening on live TV there was a lot of confusion initially, but then after the second plane hit it quickly shifted to anxiety and terror.

New Yorkers would get extremely assmad at you if you joked about it even several years after it happened. They would lose their shit and carry on about knowing someone who died at Ground Zero. People in D.C. weren't as affected since they kind of expect to be targeted and they're extremely self-absorbed.

Everybody hated mudslimes with a burning passion after the fact. The only people who didn't were weird far left people, but they kept their mouths shut.

>my dad's business was hurting as the customers just seemed to disappear.
NAFTA and CAFTA going into full effect was more the blame for this but the stockmarket crash was the final blow to US manufacturing as we knew it.

kek

I almost enlisted because I was fucking retarded and brainwashed.

People who had the telavivsion on at the time
>absolute violent psychosis
People who missed the brainwashing
>wait what does this have to do with saddam again?

Elites had a huge party in Israel

Shocked and upset. Except those Israelis who danced and cheered.

Pic somewhat related.

Attached: E2AF8871-7613-4E38-A300-4D9E8AB48D69.jpg (640x773, 85K)

Does anyone else remember how literally every car had those little American flags attached to their car windows?

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-134518.png (1080x2160, 516K)

The economy was sluggish during that time due to and the dot com bubble bursting a year prior. Your dad's business was going to hurt regardless.

well they weren't happy about it

>How did people react to 9/11 when it happened?
Oh. I'm old now

People here. Well, when I woke up that morning to get ready for work, I seen what I believed to be a terrible accident and went on about my life. Then when they said there was a second one and that it was terror, I thought, well there is a lot of shit going on on the east coast and they did try to bomb those buildings once already in the early 1990s. So it all still seemed soo far away from where I lived in California

jews were

I called up the Feds and made sure they would get me around the airspace closure so me and my famalam could get back to KSA.

A little tip on naming the Jew right now for everyone!

Attached: TrumpSilversteinSign.jpg (2544x4368, 1.1M)

me but six months ago. it's legacy lives on in disillusioned teenagers

I was in high school at the time. When the first plane hit my teacher didn't want to let us out of class into the library so we could watch what was happening on TV. By the time she did let us out, and we got into the library, the 1st tower had already fallen. I remember commenting at the time that it looked exactly like a controlled demolition and I got some looks from other kids who didn't know what to think. I guess they were in shock.

I also remember right afterward Congress making empty gestures of bipartisanship, even most everyone else pretended to get along. U.S. flags were everywhere. I'm not sure why, but it felt hollow. If the only thing bringing us together was a common enemy, then as soon as that enemy was gone our old divisions would come right back. I kept wondering when all this newfound fake camaraderie would disappear. It didn't take long. It sucks. I wish we had more in common so we didn't have to rely on thousands of dead to bring us together like that, that our empathy and care for one another was genuine.

My apologies for how I worded this. I've been somewhat depressed lately with the current trajectory of the world.

Don't you mean call Dubya or Papa H.W. to hustle your ass out?

I was in high school at the time, and could not have cared less. They rolled out TVs in the classrooms to indoctrinate us with Jew propaganda, and I remember being confused why people were crying and so upset, when they didn't even know anyone who supposedly died. Now that I understand that this event was nothing but a staged Made-for-TV CGI movie, my initial reaction seems strangely appropriate.

>New Yorkers would get extremely assmad
nobody outside the city really cared that much. i just thought it was cool that F-16s were flying over my school. they flew really low and you could see all their missiles, it was awesome.

We knew it was Jews. Immediately.
The meme was born that very day.
BushDid911

I was only 7. I just know my parents keep a copy of the newspaper from September 12 for some reason. I've never asked them about it

Had fun watching it when I got back from school
Thought it was a lit happening.

I love how we can tell apart zoomers now by asking them about 9/11.

no u

Attached: smug.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I remember the kids trying to be edgy and make some dark jokes

i was like 16 when it happened. woke up one morning and it was all over the news. i wasn't suprised because NYC is a multi cultural shit hole. i think after watching it a few minutes i turned on my PS2 and started playing GT3 or FF X. Later that day i watched it some more on the news. it was amazing seeing all the people jumping out the windows.

>famalam

us cryptos stick together bro

i masturbated to completion

You want an honest answer?
>Everyone was shocked
>everyone "knew" someone who was there
>everyone circlejerked each other into a (((patriotic))) frenzy while Bush and Congress passed the (((Patriot Act))), a HUGE piece of legislation stripping rights and giving the government massive excesses of power, on October 26, 2001 - just over a month after 9/11, virtually unopposed
>then, everyone supported going to blow up shitcanistan, despite the fact that all of the hijackers were saudis
>the radio stations were blaring with songs like "proud to be an american" for years
and the rest is history

An entire generation was given PTSD and That’s partially why today’s leftists have lost touch with reality.

post young boipucci since you're all hopped up on xenoestrogens

fuck manhattan total nigger central

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

high levels of patriotism for many years after. i remember they sent all of the largest police officers across the country for some ceremony soon after

Yeah, it was all people in/from the city that I encountered who went ballistic. It makes sense, but good god they were fucking obnoxous about it. Although my favorite encounters were with blue collar Italians who got a massive overdose of redpills that day and would rail against Islam. They were cool.

Everyone bought the narrative as it happened. NO one was batting an eye when the PATRIOT act was announced. Practically NO one was against large-scale military action in Afghanistan. Everyone was at first melancholy, but that was quickly whipped up into an instant East vs West mentality that existed during the cold war, but it was now Islam vs a Secular West. In the first month no one cared that the economy was crashing, wages were stagnant, and the Pentagon couldn't account for more than $2.3 trillion dollars earmarked for military spending- all people cared about was borrowing and sacrificing and doing whatever it took to make America the strongest mother fucking sledge hammer against Islam ever. People were prepping for a Crusade that never happened.

>largest police officers

Attached: index.jpg (189x267, 9K)

I remember in 4th grade seeing the planes hitting in the middle of class on the television. In the next year, there was the Time's depiction of his mountain fortress , and the Delta Force "Fury" dude giving his interview on 60 minutes. It was such a crock of shit in hindsight. Then we had Donald Rumsfeld lying about saying Saddam has WMDs, and then being BTFO after he denied it. 2000's were when my nostalgia of childhood ended from the 90's because the post 9/11 hush-hush culture.

shock ind disbelief

>largest

Attached: zjgcGkz.jpg (691x953, 111K)

Joined the Marines and got paid to shoot sand niggers.

lol, tallest*

I wanted to kill those son of bitches.

It broke the minds of the american people, then the Bush administration took advantage of our mental state and destroyed the constitution.

try to imagine an event of this scale occurring with today's social media

Do american classrooms all just have TVs up the front or did they wheel them out that morning so you could take in the brainwashing?

Shit man, the 90s had a price and it was 9 freaking 11

How'd it feel being Saud's little attack rat?

people would say it was fake or repost a hashtag

my testosterone level is at least 3 if not 4 times what yours is faggot

Days and weeks of fear that didn't fully recede until the Taliban was routed in December. And righteous anger that didn't fade until people got bored with Iraq in 2005.
It was...it was...
Actually, it was exactly like Orange Man Bad Racist Hat Bad today, except that the specific topic didn't keep changing every 48 hours.

Attached: 8756995897.jpg (680x765, 51K)

lmao I bet you don't even got hair on your nuts mate

>propaned.jpg

SHAMONE!

When the first one hit my High school let out. Went home, played Tony Hawk 2.Listened to Howard Stern on the radio and thought FUCKING MUSLIMS. Years later i blame the jews.

Yes, it was on a 5' cart with the Video Command Receivers and Dumbing Video Drivers on a lower shelf. The Jewstructor taught me all about peaceful indians, how animals are people too with Where the Redfern Grows, and an Israeli abrahamic classic, Spielberg's Raiders of the Lost Ark.

>hot takes from useless blue checkmarks
>celebrities hand-wringing about white people
>niggers posting nigger reaction gifs
>Occupy Democrats "memes"

Me, sitting on couch in CA with then gf who was from NY:

"Arabs".

Gf: "Yep".

I have a picture of my brother on top of the WTC the year before it happened.

Guess what? Neither matters. Stop pretending it does.

I know that feel ameribro. I've been struggling with the state of the world too.

Pretty based noticing how it looked like a controlled demolition though.

word around middle school was that china bombed the world trade center

my nuts are fucking yuge
literally the size of eggs
didn't cum for 6 days last week and when I did I swear like 50ml came out it went on forever

That's when they pull the trigger on internet partitioning: every user of the internet gets sequestered into their own personal version of the internet where they are the only human and everyone else is bots strictly controlling the narrative and manipulating you to evaluate the events in the most favorable manner, and all the news you read is specifically tailored to you to elicit the most favorable response. Total information manipulation.

The Tv’s were, and probably still are, this heavy bulky thing which required wheels to move quickly. The set-up was often pushed to a corner or the back of the class. Some places have additional Tv setups in storage in the janitor’s supply closet or an abysmal school library.

The day I discovered other continents existed.

Apparently, I slept through the whole thing.

if you're depressed take solace in the fact that you have your head on straight and a healthy moral compass. Happy people are either insane or stupid, or they like what they see.

that you larry?

Mildly amused. Years later I discovered the footage with people jumping off the windows and splattering on the ground. Something dark awakened inside me that day.

I masturbated inside a rape crisis centre during 9/11 and then ate dog shit wrapped in pages from Anne Frank diary

later this year, there will be adults who were not born when 9/11 happened.

I was a Firefighter-Paramedic and just got off duty that morning.

Ask me how I felt when I found out it was done by the US and Israel.

Attached: b4605bb1906291e55e456c9a9371a5f3.jpg (281x380, 17K)

really upsetting that i couldn’t watch my cartoons for a week desu
other than that it was pretty whatever
im just glad this happened in another country

everybody ran around in circles and screamed