Why are Germans so utterly fucking retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-203101.png (2048x1935, 670K)

newest poll says Clinton has a 98% chance of winning

Germans have a history of doubling down when lesser countries would give up.

It's basically stockholm syndrome at this point. The German people have been so battered and abused by their leaders that they've gone all the way round and become dependent on them.

what German History do you know of?
Hogan's Heroes wasn't a documentary you stupid leaf

the "re-education" after the war worked and germans are fags now

because the alternative is even worse?

idk how someone can manage to be even uglier than Merkel

Attached: merkels-kronprinzessin.jpg (960x430, 98K)

Merkel has been an objectively good chancellor. The German economy has grown greatly under her leadership and Germany has grown its trade surplus.

Attached: 1548515766941.jpg (1280x1555, 1M)

Merkel will lead to the genocide of the German people.

why the world make fun of sweden? the germans are worst

Attached: hu3Ns6U.png (1262x950, 148K)

Those polls are obviously fake. She is even a divisive figure in her own party by now.

You not liking something doesn't actually mean that the people who think differently are dumb.
You just think this because you are intellectually and emotionally underdeveloped.

Do the “Germans” in the poll includes mudslimes and refugees and other groups that would benefit from keeping her in? I’m sure you see how that would sort of skew the numbers.

>Merkel has been an objectively good chancellor
Haha. Then goes on to imply that only the economy (and a short-term measure of it) is all that matters.

You deracinated, cultureless, nation-killing automaton.

>DEMOCRACY IS REAL
FUCK OFF NOSEBERG

Attached: image.jpg (500x466, 24K)

Money is the most important policy. It's all very well being a white ethnostate like Poland, yet their people still come to Britain and Germany to work because they don't want to live on 2 euros an hour.

>Believing polls and a heavily biased media with an agenda

It's you who is retarded

CDU will still shift to the right with AKK - will make coalitions even harder than now. SPD might even pull the plug on GroKo after a couple of state elections

That's because the majority of germans are refugees who Merkel let in

All the money in the world going to your government won't help you when Mohammad decides you're a filthy infidel who needs to die.

>Majority of Germans think Angela Merkel should stay.
Pic related.

Attached: germans.jpg (1200x628, 115K)

The average German is uneducated, brainwashed, oversocialized and has been reduced to the most primal urges. They're not really sentient.

Yeah, median wealth in Germany is 50k € but thank god "the economy" is doing great. As soon as someone says a phrase like "it's good for the economy" you know he's a retard who doesn't know what he's talking about.

wow fuck belgium

Because they only care about their economy "muh economy",when i talk with german boomers the always remark the fact that we are poor and they are rich,i will laugh my ass off when they will stick up their money inside their ass and be the pussies of arab

14 years of Reichskanzlerin Merkel and constant CDU rule and Germany is still apparently a democracy. Been in power longer than the Nazis by this point.

she's being replaced by the (((green))) party

Seems jokes fly a little too high for you southern equator dinks.
It's not a boomerang fuckwit, sorry if my gentle lob was too much for you.

Is nazi name-calling a thing in germany? If you arent a fetus stomping, tranny dick sucking communist in north america you are a nazi.

Attached: 1551438064132.png (495x312, 187K)

Is this a serious question?