Where were you when Yang killed himself?

twitter.com/andrewyangvfa/status/1106332073114009600?s=21

Attached: 30DE8A80-E4AA-4709-AEE1-6121446FAC2D.png (1125x2436, 750K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ooo1
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/
youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1106321038479114240?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's against circumcision

Attached: 1552567080285.jpg (1080x1506, 285K)

You sure you Yids can go without all those foreskin snacks?

>literal Manchurian candidate wants to disarm enemy nation
My shock, imagine.

Its happening anyway. Blormpf passed anti gun laws too.

Do ctrl-f and search for "Jow Forums", they advertise the threads they make to eachother so they can comment and make it look like Yang has a lot of supporters.

Archive can be found here:
anonfile.com/gchfM0waba/YangDiscordArchives_7z

archive.is/7ooo1

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/

"Yang Gang 2020": gg/bwpMQZB
"YangGang": gg/cb35dYS
"Totally Yang 2020 Official Discord": gg/gXDDzkJ

He's right though. Guns only belong in the right hands. Why are Drumpftards so uneducated about this?

you keep posting this. but whats the BTFO. I see some people cooperating to support a candidate. Trump had this in 2016.

And perhaps for the better. There's way too many uneducated and mentally ill gun owners in this country. They only belong in the right hands.

Yang hates white people. That yellow fucking menace believes whites can’t stop killing. $1000/month only for people of color or victims of the white devil.

People are starting to understand that modern conservatism (kosherservatism) = All shitskins get Gibbs and whites get to sit back and watch and dont get any assistance.

There's no stoping yang-gang. He's tapped into the same memetic energy which got trump elected originally. The spirit of 2015, the spirit of the pramaries no longer sticks with trump. Trump has lost his dynamism. The memetic energy have chosen Yang.

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

It's a "I'd rather have the guy that handed 38 billion to Israel in charge" the post.

Attached: migashits.jpg (756x519, 205K)

kek wills it

The white devils are grinding up all people of color! Why won’t you stop? Will you stop if he gives you $1000?

Attached: C43CD246-85A7-4BC6-9374-C9524AD39EB4.png (1125x2436, 672K)

Trump hates white people too. He loves Jews and he loves Israel. At least with Yang I get $1000 a month to enjoy the collapse.

Attached: 1552534019137.jpg (556x258, 25K)

He's just stating things as they are, user. Think with your brain for once.

The fact is, Yang is the only canadite pushing a policy which helps whites.
He wants to give 1k a month to every white in the country. With 2 heads in a household--that 24k a year to white families. That allows for these households to have kids.
Yang is literally helping whites get this bag so they can have kids.
Yang is proposing a positive eugenics program.
There's no stoping yang-gang.

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

Yang is done. Just drop your meme flag and embrace The Don.

Name one

>in b4 bump stocks

No gun owner cares about that.

No point in larping /leftypol/. Everyone knows you're just a salty tranny from 2016.

Attached: vote democrat.png (908x448, 84K)

Why would he be done? He's only rising up in popularity and surging in the polls. People want practical answers to this country's problems, and Yang has them all.

He, like all the others, is refusing to grant whites victim status and instead does it for their predators/oppressors. There's been much more violence against whites and Asians than there has been against blacks and Jews.

But I would pay $1000 a month for less niggers. NEETs are dead. Yang was their last gasp. Gen Z will eradicate the rest of the vermin with their illustrious Gen X predecessors.

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Yet NRAtards constantly whine about them being gutted, so you're wrong friendo.
user, these people have legitimate reasons to vote for Yang. For me it's resolving the Opioid Crisis that Trump himself could never dream of taking care of as well as revamping the mental health of this country. For others, it's $1000 UBI a month. We'll figure out more reasons over time, but you should NEVER doubt Yang or else you keep giving him power.

Yang is the Gen Z candidate, Shlomo

It's just faggot leftists shitting up the board with shill spam, larping as pol.

Attached: BYE_BYE_BUGMAN.jpg (888x377, 340K)

>Embrace the hero of Zion goy
>>name one! i bet you cant! Except that one! hah ill just inb4 it. heh, shows him.

Attached: 1494272136943.png (353x432, 258K)

Where were you when you realized "race realism" was nothing but a kike ploy in itself and you've been divided solely on their will?

I'm no leftist. I'm an American who simply wants answers. I can't speak for Yang Gang though.

>argues that race war is inevitable and that whites will hold the upper hand
am i supposed to be upset over that comment thread? what's wrong with a presidential candidate saying the day of the rope will come? no shit yang is gonna protect asians because he is asian.

Attached: file.png (720x622, 399K)

>I genuinely believe that if I add a pink hat to old Trump memes my nation will collapse so I won't have to get a job.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Are you a gook or a leaf? Gen Z hates the weak. They look upon millennials and the other useless leeches with disgust. I really don’t give a shit about Yang because he’s nothing, I’m just here for the butthurt and salt. Cry more.

The economy has betrayed them, and can you, a non-American, blame them in the slightest?

>he thinks republicans are different from the democrats

Attached: 1550785372956.png (850x400, 309K)

Andrew Yang is Gen X iirc. And for the record, I'm not, all I want is answers. This country has struggled my whole life.

how does it feel that you are known as the autistic bong who gets assblasted that yang memes have yang hats on them?

it's a retarded NEETs dream and never happening, everybody despises parasites

Enjoyed the memes but fuck this chink

How disconnected from reality do you have to be to think that ANY politician could or would ever publicly say they are FOR hatred, racism and white supremacy?

What? Are you a millennial? You got fucked by bush and creampied by Obama. Trump will save you. Embrace him. It’s the only way.

No, these people have constantly been rejected by the workforce for being "underqualified" for either needless automation or people who are overqualified, but can't get a job in the sector they originall came for, because they were unqualified, for foreign Indian workers who aren't American citizens nor will they ever assimilate into our society. Try thinking for yourself for once.

Oh I don't doubt Yang, user. I would actually like for someone like him to attempt a shot at the Oval Office regardless of the outcome. He seems genuine which is a trait leagues better than any regular politician has. But while some like him for his platform, others simply want bad orange man out of the WH.

The Yang movement got hijacked Hildawgs. This is the biggest of two reasons why I have not made a Wojak vs. Pepe meme with dragon wojak and Yinyin. The other is I like dragons and making one with Pepe eating Yinyin's guts like a bowl of ramen would just make me feel bad.

Attached: dragon energy.png (660x533, 166K)

I'm Gen Z. Just graduated college last year.

Hates parasites but enacts policies against founders of their own country that prevent them from obtaining jobs. These people are just the same anti-white semities only they don't have the capacity to realize what they're doing.

Bingo. There's a massive imbalance in our workforce. We need a reasonable one again. America has only suffered from this dating back to the mid 1960s. It's about time we put people where they belong in the workforce, not being below their highest potential. I trust Yang to fix this above all.

Yes yes, let's invite those migrants in legally so your little Timmy has to compete with them. HURRRRR BUT WE NO ANTI-WHITE.

Cannot tell if he is actually better than Tulsi. Anons?

It sounds an awful lot like he's saying that DIVERSITY is a WEAKNESS.

that can't be right..? If he is saying that, he's not winning shit, the jews will see to that.

than a chicom fag? yes absolutely a neocon boomer is better. you suicidal dumbfuck.

>he thinks /leftypol/ supports a free market capitalist that will literally put a permanent end to their dreams of a communist revolurion

Attached: 1552510796212.png (1178x1200, 1.17M)

AMNEST FOR 300 MILLION ISN'T A BIG DEAL. VOTE DUMP HURRRRRRRRRR

Tulsi is the pure anti-war beacon, but I feel like Yang is the one guy who will really look out for all of us in terms of jobs and curing the opioid epidemic as well as fixing mental health related stuff that not a single President in our God forsaken history has tackled.

Imagine being so full of spite and hatred towards people not your own race on the kikes' bidding. You're sad and so are your ilk.

You’re a mere youngin’. You should be excited about all of the opportunities Trump is creating. He’s your Reagan and you need to start taking advantage of everything He has sacrificed for you. All for you. All these opportunities are for you. Don’t give up now when you’re so young. Yang is a false prophet and he tempts you with free money. It’s value is nothing if it’s not earned. Someone else has earned that money and now you can too.You must know that $1000/month is nothing, right?

10d chess. You need to read between the lines.

Attached: 1473105385783.jpg (225x225, 19K)

i care about nothing but my money and upsetting team boomerpede. pay me wagies

disgusting.

Neocon boomers want us to die for Israel and suffer on their own behalf. They're wholly responsible as to why the American psyche as a whole is damaged.

>Stop responding to the spamming shills/the yang posting faggots
No, it's worth responding to them, just don't bump the threads if you can help it.
I've gotten legitimate reactions out of these shills, a few of them gave me a bunch of rapid rage replies as they were actually getting angry.
That one was probably a tranny, they're very unstable, easy to provoke.

Remember these are majority leftists larping as pol, some of them get personal and can't stand getting verbally thrashed, keep pushing them.

Eventually all of their threads will be hit n' run style posting, with 1 post by their OP ID and NONE beyond that.

Attached: UBI Graph.png (600x463, 21K)

>commies claiming they own anything

Attached: 1540681261929.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Yeah, I haven't gotten a single job in one year and the housing market keeps going up year after year. Get out of your parents' basement and see the world for what it is. But maybe you're a boomer and want to keep making it harder for me as it stands. So fuck you either way.

No more chess.

Attached: 6B82089C-840D-4F8E-8119-2E143E1DA99E.jpg (640x1024, 43K)

Nice boomer mentality, go bootstrap your neck to the ceiling

Are you seriously accusing me of what other's have enacted policies to accomplish? Why do you want other people to win Mr. Anti-white stein? They did not found this country. Neither did Jews. They should all just fuck the hell off and leave it in peace. There would never be any racial divide without the Jewish Frankenstein that is America today.

Attached: 1552589575303.jpg (1049x1530, 316K)

user, for the last time, I'm just someone who wants a saner, safer America. Real answers to real problems. I cannot speak for the rest of Yang Gang but I'm just very concerned about where this country is going and feel that a complete 180 in power will be a refreshing breath of fresh air.

I guess law abiding citizens being killed by police is ok with migapedes.

Attached: Capture.png (1214x869, 865K)

Yang is anti white

Attached: 1552606518718.jpg (1024x600, 156K)

>implying my President and I are either

Attached: CqoCBU7UMAAkHEB.png (1200x830, 93K)

Whites may not be entitled to much but I damn sure know we are entitled to this goddamn country. Or at least a homeland all their own.

At least you're cognizant that the Jews are the main reason for unnecessary racism in this country so I'll give you that.

is he anti parasite

Attached: Cho-GunDM_468x396.jpg (468x396, 35K)

Lol! Yes! Delicious tears.
The Yang wants a race war. Which side will you fight on when Yang is forgotten in 17 days?

Attached: FC8C6A51-FDA6-44FD-B58D-F6CC2E836B65.png (1125x2436, 687K)

no he is

Attached: 1552360716553.jpg (800x450, 36K)

He spoke about white suicide going up in rural areas due to overusage of opioids. As someone who has lost two friends to this it makes me feel like we need to do more about it. So far, only Yang is the sole candidate to bring this up so I can respect him for it. Also, it's not always about race, it's about sanity and safety above all. Think with your brain for once.

Yang is playing 10d chess by drawing attention to important issues. You clearly underestimate his skills in persuasion.

Attached: 1542743357564.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>No gun owner cares about that.
Shut up you coping faggot

Ugh. I hate all the shilling for him but he’s really not (((their))) candidate this time, is he?

All I know is I'm going to keep bringing him up 17 days from now until Trump has gotten his head out of Bibi's ass.

SEPPUKU

Then stop spamming with identical mimicry to 2015 era Trump memes and retaliatory token buzzword barbs akin to /tv/ posters.

twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1106321038479114240?s=21

Attached: 138C918C-0B61-47D3-A10B-9FB993E384B0.jpg (640x743, 109K)

ive read his website. why are you replying with it?

>race war
>bad
go home migapede, know where you are. you are just encouraging more people to join him.

Attached: file.png (1280x1024, 1.84M)

>we
>a ching

this. his 8D checkers move to tell whites that they are gonna start the race war will pay off when we do

Attached: 1552603366865.png (898x848, 582K)

I'm not the type of person to do that. I know you guys are upset by the spam, I'm just giving you real reasons as to why I support Yang, and you're taking so much offense for absolutely no reason!

Rapid fire is for literal niggers. Semi-auto, bolt action or fuck off.

Codeword for Jews committing false-flag shootings. 10d chess.

Attached: 1472285114525.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Yangfags BTFO!!
At least you tried!!

Attached: DxojwsEV4AAhA7v.jpg (749x486, 59K)

wtf it’s almost like we’re memeing him

>gerbil man
Why hasn't he offed himself yet already?

It's just a senile boomer who is scared that the NEETs who made a shit ton of memes for Trump in 2016, is no longer supporting his favorite candidate. A candidate which they suckered him into voting to begin with. I imagine in 3 months this board is going to be overwhelming Yang supporters with minority Trump support and some opposition democratic candidate threads. Whereas the boomer crowd will hang around t_d,facebook, and twitter.

>only a true gun owner wouldn't want gun accessories
what do you think the second amendment is for? hunting?

Please keep up the good work, anons. I want answers to this country. For me!

WTF! I guess I'm a Trumpdawg now.

Attached: 1473177720676.jpg (501x585, 135K)

So were Iceland and look what happened there