Finally accepted nihilism. How do i move forward with life now?

Finally accepted nihilism. How do i move forward with life now?

Attached: images3JG4HU9H.jpg (203x248, 8K)

Do you really need advice for that?

Im basically asking how do you find happiness with no meaning.

Shouldn't that be the most liberating feeling?

There is no meaning to anything at all and everyone will die. That should light a fire under your ass -- at least it did for me.

Without meaning, there is no goal which means there is no happiness. Love, success, sacrifice, it's all bullshit.

How are you happy?

You can take this newfound understanding of nihilism and turn your life into something amazing or you can feel sorry for yourself and not get anything done. Either way, no one cares and none of it matters. Do whatever you want, OP.

>inb4 "what's the point if nothing matters?"
That's exactly the point.

This is what freedom is?

How do you define happiness?

There comes a point where you realize that "There's no point so why should I even try?" is reduced to the edgy musings of an emotionally immature self. I sincerely hope you don't get stuck on nihilism for a long time, because you can easily be blinded by it. Sadly, most people realize the heft of their inactions when it's too late.

Finally accepted? Sounds like you took a crash course or something.
If you believe nothing matters, you are truly free to do whatever you want. So why the fuck are you here?
Hint; it’s because your a angsty teenager thinking you unlocked some deep secret to life. You dumbass.

Looked into every philosophy i could find. All roads lead back to this.

Then what’s the struggle? If you have accepted this belief, you shouldn’t have these worries about how to find happiness. It should be clear as day, it was even mentioned earlier.
I now think you have autism or just really fucking dumb. Most likely, still just a teenagers who’s opinion and thoughts matter next to non.

I know how i want to spend my time now.

Accepting something as truth doesnt mean you like it. I know what i wanna do now anyway.

You haven’t accepted nihilism if you’re still worried about life. Nihilism means no meaning or value to anything, and no way forward. Take the absurdism pill and cyoa

???

You wanna know how i wanna spend my life then?

Attached: Realization-toy-story-3-13945729-800-447.jpg (800x447, 95K)

just go out
work out
socialize
watch some feel good or fun movies
heres a list
-Green Book
-Pineapple Express
-Spider Man Homecoming
-What We Do In The Shadows
you should be alright

You wanna know what i really want since theres no actual expectations in this world? Youre gunna piss yourself with laughter.

yeah tell us.

I wanna be a degenerate. I have a bdsm fetish i've kept repressed for years cuz i was worried what everyone would think.

Attached: __crusch_karsten_and_felix_argyle_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_alphena__82a284238e (1288x1580, 848K)

its okay if you want to try something that you hadnt thought about previously. take time to get adjusted to your new world view. just don't go overboard.

I actually just had an epiphany. The act of repressing these feelings and desires was a keystone habit that lead to many other ways of thinking that made me miserable. Not being who i trully am ruined my confidence which lead to poor social skills which lead to failure which lead to isolation which lead to insanity. Trying to appease the universe ruined my life.