Mayor De Blasio is higher in the polls than Yang

>Mayor De Blasio is higher in the polls than Yang

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1552581816533.jpg (627x839, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ooo1
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/
youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/1/16/18182114/tulsi-gabbard-2020-president-campaign-explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: xljbRn3.jpg (4096x2304, 563K)

Do ctrl-f and search for "Jow Forums", they advertise the threads they make to eachother so they can comment and make it look like Yang has a lot of supporters.

Archive can be found here:
anonfile.com/gchfM0waba/YangDiscordArchives_7z

archive.is/7ooo1

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/

"Yang Gang 2020": gg/bwpMQZB
"YangGang": gg/cb35dYS
"Totally Yang 2020 Official Discord": gg/gXDDzkJ

>Polling N/A in today's (3/14) Morning Consult national poll
>Biggest endorsements are Richard Spencer and The Daily Stormer, and we all know how much sway they have with Democratic primary voters

This is a joke. We're going to be hearing about this 1% vanity candidate on Jow Forums for months until he mercifully drops out.

Attached: DailyStormer.jpg (1476x1040, 305K)

Asian Patrick Little.

Sjws hate Asian males more than whites they are just less vocal about it

>democratic party is commited to diversity
>highest 2 polled are old white men

>Gillibrand > 1%
She clearly hasn't sucked enough dick.

has it ever occurred to you that momouth wants one of those neolibs elected to further their cooperate interests, hmm

NOOOOOOO MY NEETBUX!!!!

What about Morning Consult today?

Attached: 2020.jpg (1100x1230, 175K)

i guess yang is eternally btfo

i guess ill just support a neolib who will replace jobs with automation and ill join an interventionist war as security class

Why isn't Tulsi doing better? Shouldn't Democrats be sucking her tits for being a woman? What's with their mixed messaging? #NoWhiteMen but they are the top two? Tulsi is unironically decent and the dems prefer geriatric retards?

>Niggers and Spics hate Asians
FTFY

>imagine thinking these extremely early polls of 300-400 old boomers matter

And fucking Warren. For what possible reason is she more popular than Tulsi? Is there a single good reason ?

Attached: yang voters.png (501x697, 104K)

It is early yet. Most Americans don’t watch Joe Rogan and browse Jow Forums. Once they see him in the debates his support will skyrocket. He is only doing poorly because people don’t recognize him yet.

Attached: C002C73D-8177-485F-BA19-FC2704C14680.jpg (614x1024, 109K)

Warren is very progressive like Bernie while Tulsi is a secret Republican.

Yeah this is true i watched the joe rogan interview and became a fan

>can't even beat obongo's pocket troll

You don't know how Primaries work do ya Son?
Fucking Zoomers.

>being a janetty to HICKENLOOPER

its over, Yang shills.
hes NOT making the debates. thank god

based starbucks CEO will though

Attached: (You).jpg (1465x1017, 201K)

>while Tulsi is a secret Republican.
You might want to get checked out.
Retardation is not an easy thing to go through life with.

Shouldn't she be shunned for her bullshit indigenous scam ?

weird r/the_tranny keeps shilling here

Attached: 1523700221098.png (593x832, 379K)

Trump was at 1 percent this time last election.

>polls
polls

There's no stoping yang-gang. He's tapped into the same memetic energy which got trump elected originally. The spirit of 2015, the spirit of the pramaries no longer sticks with trump. Trump has lost his dynamism. The memetic energy have chosen Yang.

Lets get this bag.

+1000 for whites worldwide

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

Its just name recognition I guess. Americans are too brainlet to actually look into candidates, they just hear a name on CNN over and over and lock in their vote immediately.

Dems won't support asians

He’s in the debates. This will change

You're retarded. You faggots are no different than the Bernie drones back in 2016.

>people don’t recognize him yet
Yes they do. There's been a spike in his media coverage. People recognize him for his gaggle of cringey discord fanboys. Hell his Twitter comment sections are flooded with their memes. Just got this there.
>once he gets to the debates
They will ask him if he renounces lewd anime memes or some stupid shit rather than a real policy question, due to the """memes""". They'll ask about his only other known "muh neetbux" idea too, which will then be destroyed by his oppenents as its a fucking Pipe dream.

Attached: 1552610769453m.jpg (916x1024, 82K)

>Most Americans don’t watch Joe Rogan and browse Jow Forums
considering how fucking forced this chink has been you'd think everyone in the country comes here

Wrong pic. This is what his tweets are flooded with.

Attached: D1p6nKPUkAANkwJ.jpg (1057x809, 91K)

The way she handled that did deliver a serious blow to her credibility. She is trying to out progressive Bernie in certain areas like Trust busting google and Facebook to retain support. Very progressive, but she isn't very charismatic though. Somewhat like Hillary.
Secret Republican may have been taking it too far. The issue is she has some incriminating statements where she shat on the LGBTQ community pretty hardcore, and she picked several public fights with Obama. She is very anti-Islam and pro-Assad which liberals aren’t a fan of too.

Here is the leftist point of view.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/1/16/18182114/tulsi-gabbard-2020-president-campaign-explained

Attached: DDEF5A22-413B-4E54-B91C-42D6A7E89A87.gif (600x337, 133K)

>Hickenlooper
>Klobuchar
>Buttigieg
pokemon names

Attached: wut (2).jpg (560x407, 34K)

Creepy.

>She is very anti-Islam
Yeah because she's a fucking Hindu you retard.
Tulsi is still a gun grabbing communist at the end of the day.

I'd vote for her if I could. She seems collected and knows the garbage of us foreign policy first hand. Shes not into identity politics which also puts her ahead of everyone for me.

the same shadilay kekistani memers that you guys mock have turned against drumpf to join the yang gang drumpf is OVER. pls don't epically own me by calling me a boomer and posting an anime girl in a pink hat

For Tulsi Gabbard, politics was a family business. She vocally supported gay conversion therapy. Here is what her fathers organization said.

>“Homosexuality is not normal, not healthy, morally and scripturally wrong,” he said in a 1992 interview, in which he also blamed the spread of AIDS on the repeal of sodomy laws.

>Mike Gabbard’s opposition to LGBTQ rights (as well as abortion) seemed to stem from his religious background. Born in American Samoa, he is both Catholic and a member of an obscure offshoot of the Hare Krishna sect called the Science of Identity Foundation. The group’s leader, a self-described guru named Chris Butler, has condemned homosexuality, once arguing that it led to “an increasing number of American women [keeping] dogs for sexual purposes.’”

>iphone filename
>second hand memes
>vox

Are you lost?

You miggers still don't get it.

Attached: MAGYANG.png (654x391, 377K)

You said she supported but then quoted her father.

americans are so free that they dont want $1000 every month for free they would rather israel get it

freedom aint free bucko

Attached: 1552612020196.jpg (768x768, 119K)

When will it end

Attached: 1552353918085.png (1638x683, 746K)

For the UBI, even fucking Ontario found it a failure.

Attached: 1552478503724.jpg (458x1024, 72K)

Just look at the current odds, not some made up polls.

Attached: 1552384981215.jpg (917x755, 185K)

Hahaha. I hope Yang wins the primary.

There's no fucking way Democrat Blacks will vote for an Asian. They hate Asians more than Whites, because Asians run corner stores in Black communities and state rape them on prices.

That meme is going to come back and bite you in the ass

Reminder that Andrew Yang's national net favorable rating among Democratic Party primary voters is +0, which is lower than literally all other candidates.

Attached: 0.png (450x440, 86K)

Its true

#WangsOut4Yang

Attached: 11%chance.png (803x586, 143K)

Kamala Harris or Booker would be a disaster

>m-m-muh p-polls
where is president hilldawg?

>This will change
Yes, to less than 1% kek

Attached: 1552603366865.png (898x848, 582K)

Is this what Yang supporters are reduced to clinging to as he continues to poll N/A and 0%, with him peaking at 1%?

Do you really, genuinely think Yang is going to poll

Attached: JUST.jpg (850x850, 135K)

Let me help you see the bag and get the bag.

Attached: 1552592562828.png (680x735, 348K)

reminder that r/the_Donald is on the offensive because of the blackpillers here gaining support

Attached: 1552511386816.jpg (750x770, 359K)

>polls are relevant
is hillary president?

>I genuinely believe that if I add a pink hat to old Trump memes my nation will collapse so I won't have to get a job.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sad, isn't it?

Just repackaging old 2016 memes. Might as well revive the Hillpepes and just add pink-colored hats to them.

Attached: Yangmemeteam.png (1530x1044, 306K)

>he thought the hildawg memes were seriously
holy shit redditors really have no sense of humor

Attached: 1525618941264.jpg (624x434, 114K)

She revoked her anti gay stance but I thought Jow Forums would find some of those quotes humorous. Here are the issues with her.

>numerous pro-Putin statements
>attacking King nigger Obama for being too politically correct and not saying “Radical Islam”
>going on Fox News to say that
>saying that Syrian rebels and Isis are the same thing
>saying the U.S. should support Assad (a dictator)
>saying that Assad didn’t gas his people (a conspiracy theory)
>ties with Hindu Nationalist anti-Islam groups
>putting the focus of her campaign around foreign issues

Jow Forums may like these stances but Democrats hate that shit.

Attached: B1DCE10D-4051-4B80-9AC7-931391FC63D9.png (2048x1536, 286K)

Attached: 2979B53C-B6A3-47CE-A6FB-9C516782F879.png (2048x1536, 418K)

>is hillary president?
People always use this as a talking point.
But the individual state polls were fairly accurate.
It was the national predication polls, Nate Silver and his ilk, that messed up.

Why couldn't these Yang spammers meme Gabbard instead?

>the national polls were inaccurate
>now take these national polls of the dem primary seriously

Attached: file.png (680x680, 361K)

When yang drops out. Shouldn't be long now thats he's dropped out of the rankings. Polling sites arent even including him anymore.

Expect more of this type of shilling between now and election day though. Viral Marketing strategist have a hard on for harnessing Jow Forums's famed "weaponized autism" since 2016 not realizing that projects/ops arent really planned or organized here, Jow Forums's antics have always just popped off kind of sporadically. They can throw as many forced memes as they like in the ocean of piss but they won't float.

Attached: SBiOkt1497052625.jpg (300x262, 50K)

>When yang drops out
(you)

Attached: file.png (226x223, 68K)

>using a pro trump meme when posting that
You retards seemingly cant comprehend irony, in any form.

>posts that yang's campaign will end any day now
>posts "polls" that show yang losing
>keep saying that yang will never win
i think you fail to see the irony

If yangs shills were not so annoying I might actually like the guy, but you guys are so lame that most of us are like Nah. You can't force someone to like you, and that's what all these shills are doing. Even if I did like him though, he will not be a dem front runner. If he was smart he should have waited and tried the Republican angle at some point later on.

>2019 and learned nothing about trump election.
polls are biased retard.

>posts “you don’t understand irony” without a hint of irony
Absolute clown world

Trump had 40+ years of name recognition vía everything from skyscrapers with his name on them to cameos in movies/tv shows. Most Americans will never hear yang's name and I envy them for that.

Attached: reddit-is-down-the-hall-and-to-the-left-1560161.png (500x522, 168K)

>if you guys weren't so mean and gave in to the establishment like trump did, then i would support him!
ok "maga"

>normies don't know who he is so that means he is bad!
why should i care about normie opinions?

Attached: 1552274400901.jpg (758x1024, 317K)

These aren't even valid because there hasn't been a single dem debate yet. the only people that have responded to those polls are die hard fans of each of those candidates. Just wait for June. Not only that, Yang gang has not even descended to reddit level so just wait.

Attached: komi.jpg (793x295, 49K)

Lol, they obviously polled using land-lines, thus mostly baby boomers.

Attached: 1552383203523.jpg (413x395, 19K)

He's at 4% in the updated poll iirc

I'll tell you exactly why. Because she is anti-war and the establishment on both sides love war. So they are doing everything possible to keep her down, just like what happened to Ron Paul before.

The military industrial complex is very powerful in this country. Eisenhower tried to warn us after ww2.

Attached: 1552611456966.jpg (612x558, 94K)

Maybe because he announced his candidacy in June you retard.