Self Care - Facial Edition

So an user said that women don’t like guys because we are ugly. Let’s fix it then.

How can men fix greasy damaged skin on the face? Personally I don’t have to much acne, but I do have subdermal blackheads and greasy skin so it makes my face look dirty no matter how much I clean it with soap and water.

Attached: 7E775F7D-B629-4F11-95C7-2D74ED01F553.png (560x315, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o0tEbXjyUaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YouTube. They got millions of videos of how to do all this.

there's a facial cleaning service, I honestly don't how they call that kind of treatment outside of where I live (Brasil), you could justlook for it, not really expensive and results are great

Well post a few links, I’m going to bookmark this thread so I can keep coming back to it.

Lurk the /cgl/ skincare general

Not how beauty works with humans. Women are supposed to be taken care of by the male. Now that slut shaming stopped and they are allowed male jobs men have no value.

Attached: 1469767009003.gif (239x320, 2M)

What are you talking about?
youtu.be/o0tEbXjyUaU

>watching meme videos via jewtube
No thanks, but from that image that pops up I'll remind you that trash women with poor judgment exist that use no sense when looking for powerful males. It used to be accomplished males during modern monogamous times, but before then it was the most powerful in reference to being dangerous.

Good looking skin isn't what makes a female get creamy over sociopathic/psychopathic murderers. Men are the hunter sex. Why hunter eyes are attractive on males, but it doesn't actually look good. Being thinner means you odds are win fights but that doesn't make you more beautify either. Men are beautiful for written reasons not drawn ones.

Women fall in love with what they hear and men fall in love with what they see; that's why women women makeup and men lies about what type of job they have to get laid.

I repeat, not going to watch your shit meme video. Type out a response faggot.

more beautiful* either

lie*

You’re a blind idiot that’s stuck in the past. We aren’t looking for a long term relationship anymore, a woman can’t do shit for a man but drain his wallet and cheat.

So looks are very important now. Being muscular with clear skin and nice hair will get you more pussy than being rich, because being rich will only get bitches that want to use you. I will say having money will give you access to more women in theory, but if you aren’t good looking and don’t take care of yourself they won’t want to fuck you, you’ll basically be paying them to go on dates with you while they fuck Chad on the side.

Attached: A241533C-8231-4343-835D-4D2F33195511.jpg (850x850, 248K)

The type of women that are into muscular men and fair skinned men are a minority. Most are not into Johnny Depp and his fair skin in his youth, most are not into Arnold's look in you picture either, far less in fact than would fair skinned Depp in his youth. Not that that is Arnold but you get the point (unless you don't due to being mentally fragmented).

You're an insane meathead and should go back to Jow Forumstheredpill so you can degrade the point of being redpilled some more.

Actual, within reason, attractive males are born tall and have good facial symmetry. You can't get a skin cream for having a non-symmetrical face nor being short or having a nose that's too big or small, etc. Facial chemistry is what really matters. Johnny looks good, DJ Qualls is shit. See the subtle difference, because it's not the fair skin.

Cheat.

Makeup.

To add to this in case you guess the subtle difference wrong, the difference that makes Depp look good is he's a long term successful actor. It defined what looks good. Taste is relative to what is seen as something a female could covet, it is translated to a position of power. His good looks are merely an association of his status, Depp's. The other guy is less successful so your eye is trained to see him as shit. Arnold sounds funny and has ridiculous teeth structure, he's ugly, women would still Arnold though because he's not some nobody he's Arnold.

To add to it. Men have no value, unless they do.

I wish autists wouldn't destroy common sense like this. Makeup was to cover age spots and wrinkles because hetero males are attracted to mainly youth on females. It's why males don't wear makeup. A wrinkle doesn't destroy a man's looks like it does a female starting to hit the wall.

>A wrinkle doesn't destroy a man's looks like it does a female starting to hit the wall.
It's funny you say this in the same post talking about how "desirable" Johnny Depp is.

You guys are fucking clueless and always go back to Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp like it's fucking 1992. WAKE UP they look like SHIT now.

I use Proactive, you could probably buy it all separately for cheaper
My acne breakouts have been less severve, my existing acne has gotten better. Been a month so far.

Yeah I’m done arguing with this 30 year old virgin because he has no idea what he’s talking about

Attached: 00870313-10C6-4191-B6AE-0899E0CCC850.jpg (1024x742, 65K)

>You look less youthful when you age
Nice discovery, Darwin
Keep making up excuses for why you'll be a genetic dead end, never taking personal responsibility

Also whey makes my acne worse, dairy in general. I used to do 4 scoops in my brotein shakes but now I only do 2 and it's made a difference

Their looks are destroyed.

I know you fags love to think men are somehow magical and age like wine no matter what and will never ever look like a bag of shit but it's just factually not true and it can and does happen to even the "hottest" guys.

I'm a woman btw my genetic legacy is assured so eat shit lol

>le skin care meme
I must've missed something. My face is mostly clear, and I don't know anyone with excessive acne. People with a bit of acne or wrinkles don't have issues finding relationships for that alone. Hell, a girl I went to HS with is engaged to be married with some dude who has a face that's all red and puffy, like a deformity or it got burned, or something else.

I'd say if someone is dumb enough to not date someone over "imperfect skin", they're not worth being with. It sounds like one of those things you look for when you're trying to figure out "what's wrong with me?", when the reality is either nothing is that wrong, you just haven't met someone yet OR something is wrong but it's not little bumps on your face. But what else can be expected in the age of shit like Tinder and Instagram, I guess.

Lol you feel for the scoops meme. Just eat steak and chicken

>Brad Pitt is bad looking
So you're coping. Gotcha.

It’s not about finding “the one” or whatever it’s about making yourself more marketable

I have small black dots on my nose (not black heads) and I have large pores on my forehead and around my nose and a bit on to my cheek.

How do I get rid of them?

Brad Pitt looks fucking elderly.

But yeah he doesn't look like a meth addict like Depp.

If you continue to read I point out that Johnny is actually not attractive. He's associated with success of which defines him as an attractive male to people's egos.

Brad Pitt is an actually good looking male and I didn't bring him up. Depp looked his best in his 40s, when he was

known to be famous and successful

rather than when he played in Edward Scissor hands.

Statistically men hit their prime at 40ish, before they hit grandpa ages and have reached prime achievements.

You are the one that is clueless.

They looked better over time until the hit 50ish, then people start going"falling star" and move on to the next f a m o u s person to w o r s h i p.

>they were always elderly
>it was always current year

Arguing with zoomers is difficult indeed. I don't know their current cock worshipping names to bring up.

>more marketable
To who? For what end? What exactly are you trying to market? That you're able to apply skin care products? Why is that desirable?

>old looking=bad
You're gonna spend the last couple decades of your life being miserable and spending thousands a year on "skin care products", lol

>>they were always elderly
>>it was always current year
The point was how you fags are still going to be bringing them up when they're actually 90 years old or have been dead for 10 years.

I don't fucking get it. Did you stop watching movies? Are you not aware people like Chris Hemsworth exist now if you want an example of a hunky Hollywood guy? Why do you cling to these 2 old men so hard? Explain it to me.

They're just examples. They're also the kinds of guys men think all or most women want, because if you look amazing and sexy in your prime, you are going to carry it with you the rest of your life until you die. Especially things like height and a full head of hair, guys can look good even when they're old, same with women. And some people pick up on this, and wish they could be like that or aspire to be like it, or they hope to be with the guy who will actually still be in shape and have a nice hairline at 70.

>chris Hemsworth
never heard of him

Literally everything gets worse past 07. Was he famous in 07 or before it zoomer?

>applies to women
Only if they are no older than 29.

Attached: 1423367876213.jpg (473x355, 34K)

I'm not lying when I say women can look bad past 30. The ones who don't, look bad because they spent their youth eating garbage food, not exercising and getting knockout drunk all the time. People who take care of themselves can look good, and I don't mean being a gym rat, I meant not eating crap and being a layabout.

The wall is a meme guys came up with because they have this weird revenge fantasy about the attractive women who rejected them.

>look bad
I meant to say look good past 30*, obviously

Neoteny makes the female look female.

Juvenile features in adults.

Adolescence ends in mid or early 20s (males approximately 25, females 21).

Juvenile features look best during youth to males for obvious reasons.

Why the Japanese say Christmas cake jokes.

It's 2019. People live to 80 or 90 and longer, people have lives and things to do, their existence and lifestyle will not necessarily revolve around being the hottest piece of walking meat and the most fuckable looking person for the entirety of their lives. People who get *this* hung up on looks, have their priorities out of wack. They either don't plan to get married or have a family ever, or they ignore/deny/don't realize what exactly happens to people as they get older. If you think having nice skin and a symmetrical face is the only thing that matters in life and it'll get you through, you're in for one nasty wake up call some day.

More like you're eternally sleeping. It's all down hill past 25 even for males inside despite appearance and for females it's the same ever shittier game. Only fools make it ti even age 50 much less 90. Average death is in your 70s also and the last few decades are miserable in comparison to the first few decades, despite male prime being seen as 35-40.

And yes looks are 90 percent of the amount of happiness you'll be allowed.

Attached: 1423396846008.png (509x536, 231K)

>if its harsh then it must be true
>smug anime reaction image

People who care about looks that much are impossible to be around. That is all I know.

>smug
It's disgusted and looking down at you, you literal autist.

If you weren't devoid of social intuition you would realize that there is a fine line between vapid shallow people and realizing that we are all slaves to the ID, our base instincts decide that only ugly people go to jail, it is that powerful. It's subconscious for some.

>autist on the advice board

Attached: 1423383216410.png (345x345, 130K)

Fertility is evolutionarily attractive; the looks wall is a reflection of that

Yeah women can look good after 30, it's just that there looks are rapidly declining around then (around the time their eggs are drying up) and then dont look nearly as good anymore

Men are attractive for success, status, resources, and strength which is why evolutionarily men look better as they age ,since these are generally things that improve

>teenager or early 20s kid posting anime faces talking about the various decades of life and which are happiest as if he knows.

This thread has nothing to do with self care. Just a bunch of autist nerds trying to rationalize why they are too lazy to clean the grease off their faces.

Attached: C95359C0-C782-42E8-B8AB-912A985E218E.jpg (500x445, 75K)

Whoa there buddy I take very good care of myself - on a strict diet and work out 1.5 hours a day

Dont get defensive just cause people disagree with you

For literal years ive been working out and dieting

>prettier than you

I get it for free because my mom works for the company, blow me

It’s still shit tho free or not.

Bumping this, any help?

Man up and go to a salon. They will identify the problem and clear those things up.

You cannot get rid of sebaceous filaments. They are larger on some types of people due to genes and you can get blackheads in them if they are dark rather than clear.

They sell things like glue and a type of tape to put on your nose to daily strip the pores of which probably just makes them bigger so you should not bother but yeah. Putting on makeup would make more sense, but makeup is made of silica, basically fine dirt, so it will cause acne to cover up your OCD.

I"m twenty-nine actually, but strawman on. You still can't read facial expressions and have reveled yourself to be an autist.

>implying you have to be elderly to be wise
hurrr

Acne is genetic and just getting upset causes acne. Grease doesn't cause it so much as dirt and old skin cells. Your skin will secrete oil constantly no matter what you do. Washing it all the time actually can inflame the pores.