>21
>never had a girlfriend
How do I find a wife in this society? Even church girls have tattoos!

Attached: EB4B0E25-60F9-46B6-8526-1DCAE55EE61A.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GKBtMLOC2oU
youtube.com/watch?v=7m1s2NFOGyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Become muslim

>(you) Go to church
>21
Pick one
Find a foreign bride bro. They're hot and trad

Attached: 34567656799.jpg (612x816, 49K)

They don't marry people they aren't related to.

Better to get an Orthofox from Eastern Europe who needs a green card.

Move to Utah. Mormon chicks are what you want.

I don’t want a disgusting med or slav wife. Definitely not Asian either.

>Argie women
>Trad

Attached: 1496452650284.jpg (720x804, 63K)

21y/o /no gf/ here.
>how do i find a wife
depends, are you 100% financially independent? If the answer is no then you should get to work.

Just accept that you were born at exactly the wrong time for those things, bro. It's over. It has always been over. It will always be over.

Attached: 1549859891822.png (500x701, 371K)

>having gf in current year +4
It's good to have goals and ambitions, but you can't control strangers.
Might as well saddle up, sip some Monster and enjoy the night ride.

Beggers cannot be choosers faggot
Ok well columbia, chile, venezuela, ukraine, belarus, etc take your pick amigo. All would make a better wife than what we're cooking up here in the states

Attached: .jpg (540x805, 361K)

youtu.be/GKBtMLOC2oU
>absolute delight

volumes of the mind
not perversions of the feet

Sam Hyde's a faggot

How exactly are you supposed to find them? Mail order seems risky no?

If only they could come in the mail.. I found tinder plus works good. Just drop your pin in a good location and boom! hotties. I'm not in the position now so I laid off tinder for a good while but there are many good options. Like Taya Ukraine. She'll find you a good wife

Attached: i285134164427866062.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Or you could go to like chaturbate and find a wife like this fat pot smoking bastard. 90 day fiance. She was hotter without breast implants. His family hates her and she hates them lol. They might've broke up or he's in jail. Something like that happened

Attached: 90-Day-Fiance-Anfisa-and-Jorge.jpg (800x445, 28K)

He's beta though

Interesting idea on the tinder plus, might not be a bad idea.....

I mean it's up to you to set the boundaries. Might sound strange but if i have a family I want to steer the ship and not be subjugated to some hysterical female. The man is ultimately responsible but today marriages are now considered partnerships. I don't want that. I know how bad it can get with a woman in control. And for me it would just be easier to marry a foreign beauty. For every downside in this scenario, there is an upside.

Attached: ClearAccomplishedAtlanticblackgoby-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 797K)

who cares. Marriage is a scam.

At this point, it's a pretty much a business deal and it's the worst one any businessman could agree to

sit in the tranny section of the church

If you have some social network and it's at least decent in term of attractiveness and also financially stable your married friends will set you up with someone when you're around the age of 27-35

>Even church girls
wants to breed with Jew god worshippers. Those Christian females all have a sex history with Jews.

www.rosebrides.com

take the whorepill. Pay women to have sex with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=7m1s2NFOGyg