Yang backed by "alt-right"

thedailybeast.com/yang-gang-season?source=twitter&via=desktop
You mad lads did it.

Attached: 1280px-Andrew_Yang_talking_about_urban_entrepreneurship_at_Techonomy_Conference_2015_in_Detroit,_MI. (1280x853, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ooo1
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/
youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
youtube.com/watch?v=vZu-jRZ4fLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/yang
>womp womp

BING BING WAHOOO
SECURE BAGS PLOX

Do ctrl-f and search for "Jow Forums", they advertise the threads they make to eachother so they can comment and make it look like Yang has a lot of supporters.

Archive can be found here:
anonfile.com/gchfM0waba/YangDiscordArchives_7z

archive.is/7ooo1

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/

"Yang Gang 2020": gg/bwpMQZB
"YangGang": gg/cb35dYS
"Totally Yang 2020 Official Discord": gg/gXDDzkJ

>a chingchong
>backed by nationlists

the absolute state of merica

We all know Trump is a jewish shill--and he has literally said he wants to flood the US with shitskins (who unironically will be given UBI while we whites wont get UBI thanks to faggy lolbertarians cucked principal stance)

Trump is literally doing something which is diametrically opposed to whitenationalism

The fact is, Yang is the only canadite pushing a policy which helps whites.
He wants to give 1k a month to every white in the country. With 2 heads in a household--that 24k a year to white families. That allows for these households to have kids.
Yang is literally helping whites get this bag so they can have kids.
Yang is proposing a positive eugenics program.
Yang-Gang 2020

Yang-Gang
youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

>china, a nationalist country
>yang, thousand bucks a month
we could learn a thing or two

The chad argument VS
The virgin conspiracy

Attached: 1496366418929.jpg (1536x1028, 317K)

>why not getting ruled by china

okay chang

Whatever group of demons is shilling for this insectoid needs to fuck right off. These cancerous ecelebs are paid shills. The samething happens every time, we're lied to, we buy it like idiots, we expect they never deliever, we reject and they're forgotten. Send the the next clown for the cycle to being once again.

He wants to give people $1k of their own money.
He doesn't think this will devalue $1k all the way down to $0 after the inevitable price creep.
For some reason he genuinely believes businesses won't simply pack their shit and leave.
Nah, I like wanking but I'll never be a Yangker.

so he's going to win?

How the fuck is an itlaian any greater than a Chinese.?

What does ching chong mean to you?
Ching is coke so we all know you know that one.

WHY IS THE POPE GETTING RID OF BLACKS..

pope should ded fe dat.l

Your guy is ded.

>mfw we make both sjws and boomers seethe

YANG GANG GET THE BAG
TRANNY TRAIN GET THE ROPE

Attached: 1552254022568.jpg (1000x704, 970K)

#WangsOut4Yang

Whats the problem fella you seem a little mad?
You may be disillusioned by politicians because they lie but it is important to support ones that even remotely align with your own interest

>I'd rather be ruled by Jews

Attached: 1552612121027.png (637x855, 340K)

You know what? This is good. I’m gonna start shilling the motherfucker, online and in real life too. Not that I’d ever vote for the idiot. But this is good.

"Nationalism" is just a meme/ doesn't actually exist here

SHUT UP $1000
gang gang
youtube.com/watch?v=vZu-jRZ4fLo