A 24-year-old on the nightshift unearthed the Tucker Carlson tapes

> The inflammatory clips were unearthed this week by 24-year-old researcher, Madeline Peltz, who works for the progressive watchdog group Media Matters for America, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

> Peltz, who works the night shift, is on the Carlson beat. Every night, she watches his 8 p.m. program, during which the controversial conservative regularly makes headlines with views many find offensive. And after watching and listening to hundreds of hours of Carlson, Peltz developed an argument that Carlson is "a mouthpiece for white supremacists," who celebrate many of his arguments about immigrants and people of color.

> The Media Matters gig is Peltz's first job. She lives in a the basement of a Washington house, which she shares with five roommates and a handful of pets, she told The Post.

I can almost smell cat piss.

Attached: Madeline_Peltz.jpg (702x857, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0rYeV
twitter.com/peltzmadeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's a commie fuck face, literally who cares?

gefilte fish and cat piss for sure

archive: archive.is/0rYeV

Attached: kikess.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Madeline (((((Peltz))))). Every single time.

that's a jew

This is the direct result of Gaia/LJ/Tumblr users coming of age and becoming political ops

I hope he isn't apologizing. He's completely right and it's about time people stop being shamed by these moralizing airheads.

first job at 24? wtf

(((pelz)))

Kike training usually ends around that time

An American hero

>progressive watchdog group Media Matters for America
OOOHHHHH HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
WHHOOOOAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: David Brock - Money Laundering.jpg (792x5940, 1.19M)

Remember: Maher got away with supporting a teacher in her 20s fucking a 12 year old boy, and Carlson can't say that a 16 year old getting married is different from rape?

Of couuuurse twitter.com/peltzmadeline

Attached: badjew.png (586x239, 52K)

he could say nigger nigger faggot nigger kike faggot and i wouldnt care

What her age has to do with anything?
Also, finding dirt on public figures is literally her job. That's what she was hired to do. So THERE IS NOTHING NEWSWORTHY in this whatsoever...

In other words, this bombshel sounds like this --
> A worker , hired to do work, actually did do that work.

Privileged roastie whores travel the world after college commie re-education camp. They go to third world countries and suck black cock for a year then come back look for a job, and try to pin down a beta with a stem degree

michael cera's lookin happy

terrible
take a lap

>human couch cushion sandwich

wut?

They'll try but I reckon he's smarter than that. Apologizing for offending someone hasn't saved a single cuckservative, it only got them fired.

Why are you defending someone who supports pedophiles?

Attached: .jpg (1080x1639, 595K)

She lives in basement with five people and pets, that must be nice.

Well look at that, it's the kike's first job and she already gassed her career.

They're framing it as she's just some kid punching up when Media Matters is a corporate machine.

I just find it funny they have interns hate watching Tucker all night.

A 19 year old marrying a 16 year old isn't rape, get over it.

Where did she find the old tapes?

Even by NEET standards, that's harsh. I bet they have piss bottles.

She's the exact same phenotype as Ben Shapiro's sister, only fatter.
Remember, all kikes are first or second cousins.

>Peltz
It’s all so tiresome

Attached: 33F19249-743F-40B9-A3F9-0325436E2F27.jpg (600x600, 46K)

In the tape chamber

What are we supposed to be outraged about, that tuck said two teenagers having consenual sex isn't rape, that it broke no laws and thus isn't legally rape plus they got married?

>I could have been married at 16
>feminists ruined everything

in James Alefantis's asshole

Yup. In my state it's legal with parental consent. So if i have any daughters they are getting wed as soon as it's legal.

>Peltz
Another kike

>Madeline Peltz
every fuck nose surgery

Attached: 1552443627248.jpg (329x334, 24K)

>Democrat operative sifted through a decade of Bubba the Love Sponge to establish that a shock jock acted like a shock jock

Big deal. Anything about Angelo Carusone's unhinged rants?

Look at that beak

Fuck. Din do nuffin

Human Couch cushion sandwich ? Literally what did she mean by this?

doesn't buy into the feminist sjw agenda
must be a white supremacist

these people, every time

ok bump

Attached: 1552490318822.jpg (493x380, 23K)

I can't remember if Jews have bad verbal intelligence or bad spatial intelligence.

Attached: 1551314131450.png (766x633, 318K)

>age of consent in half of the states is rape

>moral intelligence

Based Frenchie is right.

What's the AOC in Frogland?

Attached: 16 candles.jpg (1280x682, 246K)

Guarantee her parents are loaded. She's a JAP.

> The age of consent in France is 15

> The age of consent was set at 11 in 1832 and at 13 in 1863. In 1942, the age of consent for homosexual acts was set at 21, while for heterosexual acts it was still 13. The latter was increased to 15 in 1945. In 1974, the age for homosexual acts was lowered to 18. In 1982, it was lowered to 15, in line with that for heterosexual acts.

Crab necklace...
>Cancer

>peltz
That's a yid if I've ever seen one.

If you can call "watching one meme news guy for hundreds of hours who has opinions differing from the people who hired you so you can conclude, without any shadow of a doubt, that he has opinions differing from the people who hired you" a job.

mark zuckerberg 8 months hrt

>unearthed

it's incredible how they make snitching on public material seem so brave

>unearthed
That stuff was broadcast live in Washington, DC.

To be fair a 24 year old fresh out of university with a liberal arts degree actually accomplishing the work that they were paid to do is so rare it is rather newsworthy.

This dude went to prison for fucking 12 year olds. Stop shilling this 16yo bullshit.

No one even cares lol

watch the lobby

remember skin upholstery and skin lamps, I heard their eatable

Age of consent in my state is 16. They lowered it from 18 in 2012.

that's how you know its fake user.
or should I say...
PC Mountain Dew!

>With views many find offensive
What kind of weasel word bullshit is this? If you have any views at all, many people are going to find them offensive

So what? If he's a pedo scumbag that's what he is. Point being, I doubt Tucker was making jokes about fucking 12 year old kids, I could see him making the point that a 16 and 19 yo getting married isn't literally rape. Don't pretend those kikes care about anything but getting him fired.

You still can. You just need the parents to sign something but it was always like that even 150 years ago.

Just look at that face of hers; an obvious jewess. I'd love to shove my Aryan cock down her throat, though.

Are the kikes turning on eachother? I thought that wasn't allowed?

Attached: 1552600141121.jpg (1074x860, 186K)

I came here to make a Micheal Cera post as well.

Predictive programming.

Attached: Alita-Battle-Angel-eys-Rosa-Salazar.jpg (1950x975, 204K)

>Peltz
Literally kikes monitoring da goyimz.

Wearing her jidf issued shirt in the pic probably

That's called Judaism user.

>She lives in a the basement of a Washington house, which she shares with five roommates and a handful of pets

Attached: PA290119.jpg (1500x1125, 472K)