OBAMA DOJ NEGOTIATED' TERMS OF CLINTON SERVER INVESTIGATION - WITH CLINTON ATTORNEYS!

THIS IS IT LADS! THE STRZOK TESTIMONY SEALS IT!
>PUBLIC CORRUPTION
>ABUSE OF POWER
>OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
OBAMA... LYNCH... COMEY... MCCABE... BRENNAN... AND SO MANY MORE!
washingtonexaminer.com/news/peter-strzok-clinton-doj-struck-deal-that-blocked-fbi-access-to-clinton-foundation-emails-on-her-private-server
>GET THE FUCK IN HERE RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND!!!!!!

Attached: 1479780427322.jpg (960x960, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dougcollins.house.gov/strzok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOCK
THEM
ALL
THE
FUCK
UP

>OBAMA... LYNCH... COMEY... MCCABE... BRENNAN... AND SO MANY MORE!

Including Trump.

DEAR LORD JANNIES PIN THIS AND HAVE A BAMP

Alright calm down, have a bump and I'll take a read. How credible is the Washington examiner?

SHe needs to go to jail

As credible as the sworn testimony released by the House Judiciary committee today dougcollins.house.gov/strzok

We knew all this years ago, btw

This is NOT IT, there will be no arrests. Why? Occam's Razor faggots

Attached: 1452598579897.gif (460x275, 971K)

>How credible is the Washington examiner?
Retard. There's the original transcripts.

>"But Strzok stressed that due to an agreement between the DOJ and Clinton, they were not allowed to search Clinton Foundation emails for information that could help in their investigation."

Ohhh YEAH this is IT boys

Hannity talking about this....with a panel...they say it's all about to blow up

>INB4 nothing happens

Attached: 1519052654366.jpg (249x249, 8K)

They said the same thing two years ago, and every week since.

Attached: Hillary_Scott_Free.png (859x1575, 1.44M)

312 fucking pages, does it really take that goddamn long to get to the fucking point? What a waste of time.

As for the Washington examiner, yeah I'd like to say that the FBI should have just kicked down the door and told them to fuck off, but I know how dems like to throw any hurdle they can at investigations. I swear it seems like the only way liberals can get their ideal system put in place is by doing illegal bullshit. Still, I strongly suspect bribery including to the FBI might have happened.

Attached: 1552585731681.jpg (500x625, 96K)

Hahahaha EVERYBODY GOES TO JAIL

OBAMA TO JAIL
MICHAEL LAVON ROBINSON TO JAIL
HOLDER TO JAIL
LYNCH TO JAIL
COMEY TO JAIL
BRENNAN TO JAIL

JAIL FOR EVERYBODY!

Attached: 1532395846698.jpg (474x343, 24K)

So not at all?

Calm the fuck down, I just don't know shit about the Washington examiner. In a 312 page document they could bank on nobody being autistic enough to go through the thing.

Same budget as Obama's pizza/dog fund

Attached: Bama hungry.png (475x461, 191K)

guys i just checked outside,

the storm is here

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-141412.png (1066x1069, 1019K)

Literally nothing will happen until Trump gets the Muller investigation out of the way.

Is it the same one autists went thru 18 months ago?
Threadly reminder Jow Forums is always right

Hillary bad.
Trump good.

Attached: cpK2emxp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Like how the WH "negotiated" the terms of the FBI sham investigation" of Kavanaugh's rape of Ford?

sage

>Literally nothing will happen until Trump gets the Muller investigation out of the way.
yup, otherwise the dems will scream obstruction!

For fucks sake
So this document has been out 18 months? And autists went through it then? You have a cap or something?

have fun shitting and pissing yourself in commie camp

Was the investigation inherently a sham or was the rape a sham thus making any investigation a sham?

It was just released, of testimony last year, never seen by the public until today

Attached: day of the rope.png (500x491, 127K)

Ah, your reply seemed to imply it was the same document from one seen 1.5 years ago.

>1 post by this ID

It would be nice if Trump did something about this shit, but I don't think he will.
Sad.

It's other people's god damn jobs too than just the fucking President

Thanks Tom Fitton

Bump to fight the false flag

If I could ask a devoted autist to intensify his autism for the cause and read the entire 312 page report, of both the Washington examiner and the link provided earlier, it would be of glory. Will such a champion sperg stand before us?

Also what's so big about a New Zealand shooter in some other country beyond gun rights? Why is it getting spammed so much right now?

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. IT'S NIGHT TIME OUT IN CASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED. THE VIDEO IS DAY TIME.

Night time in the USA.

Attached: 1406171298204.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Is this the cause of the false flag in NZ?

I read it twice between zerohedge articles and a sleepy nothingburger

Ok so it's night time in the USA and day time there based on the posts?

If there's anything of worth then go look for it, I'm staying here.

Read it harder, put your eyeballs to the page and FEEL the words

Attached: 123719273.jpg (353x291, 16K)

I already brought this up in the other thread but they keep saying IT'S FRIDAY AND DAY TIME, but it is THURSDAY AND NOT EVEN 10PM.

Why are you talking like such an ubearably pretentious cunt?

bump

fuck off shill
Jow Forumsacks can generally get time zones

>PUBLIC CORRUPTION
>ABUSE OF POWER
>OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

You're talking about Trump, right?

Nothing, other than unconditional support for Israel, is going to happen.

Is Trump just bringing this to a slow boil in order to have it explode in election season?

Attached: 81oWv1eyHxL.jpg (1400x2100, 287K)

Yeah this kind of lazy effort doesnt work here and never has

Absolutely. Can't wait to hear him tell the tale in his own unique way at every 2020 rally across the country

Quick we need a distraction.

Attached: 1552062462438.jpg (782x782, 152K)

Attached: lordy.gif (311x283, 542K)

DO nothing Trump is going to keep Hillary free

Because autists are screeching like faggots at the moment because a shooting is happening on an island across an ocean, right in the middle of talks about the investigation that this thread is about, and that sounds like bullshit I expect from people who would want to spam the board

And yeah goddamnit I'm bumping this thread because i just looked through the list and the first 20 threads are all in caps lock and autistic spamming.

Fuck the NZ false flag

This is it boys

The happening!!!

Oh, so we all fell for Muh subscribe to pewdiepie I'm killing all these Muslims in the name of candace owens bla bla bla bullshit?

Bump

As retarded as the USA false flag synagogue shooting just ahead of midterm elections where the guy tried to cram in every left wing TP about the so called "far right" when crafting his phony online persona

Helloooo??

You keep bumping, we keep bumping, everybody bumps.

But we still need a hero to find the actual caps from the investigation unless Mr nothingburger was not bullshitting in his post

Exactly. Here we have a major breakthrough in putting away a Cabal, a Cabal responsible for destroying the lives of millions around the globe... and hardly any response whatsoever.

You should be asking why this shooting in New Zealand is such a big deal to the people who are screeching in all caps. Who makes threads in all caps unlessin mass?

I thought the same thing funnily enough. Destroy pewds, Jow Forums and e celebs like Candace before 2020.... Sounds like a plan right?

NO NO NO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THERE WAS A SHOOTING DONT OAY ATTENTION TO THE WORST POLITICIAL CORRUPTION IN US HISTORY

Says the cunt who voted for a corrupt Russian asset unironically neck yourself

Hahahaha holy shit you guys are desperate for a win. I'm sure you'll get your fence... dont worry about it

Attached: snzyw.jpg (495x345, 42K)

Well to me it was more of this whole "there's two threads of this investigation up, yet there's a dozen threads of the New Zealand shit up, and even the rockets in Israel only had around four threads up at a time"

No matter the angle it's fishy

Attached: 1552423101700.jpg (641x977, 103K)

They busted out a good false flag for this one

Yaakov?

Attached: 5F457D9F-2DE8-4BBF-9E08-5D31874B3663.gif (500x333, 917K)

Something I've been wondering about, not exactly from the false flag sense but more from the "shots fired" sense. Why is an investigation into corruption on an American grilled cheese introductory site being ignored but a shooting on some small island across the ocean is being posted blow for blow?

this one was a pretty good shot

Attached: NZshooter_9.png (515x724, 720K)

That the NZ shooter?

Because if that's the case I can already see an A2 front post on that rifle you put up a pic of, and there's no post on any of the rifles in the other threads.

Attached: 1552618559367.jpg (725x725, 32K)

he went back to the Subi and got another weapon.
he had several including a shotgun and two small gasoline tanks

Attached: NZshooter_6.png (829x683, 1.05M)

distraction from this.

If that's the case I can see why the post showed up on the rifle. However, it really doesn't explain why this shooting in some other country is so important right now when there's hundreds happening a day.

>Clinton’s attorneys
Who were also Clinton’s employees who were guilty of the same crimes. WTF.

Attached: 4CBE215F-D7F0-4343-85C4-9873FEDEDD35.jpg (1860x2896, 661K)

oh shit wrong thread fuck
I have a few tabs open atm

Then keep bumping this thread, just because somebody is getting shit somewhere doesn't mean the whole first page needs to be about one topic.

3 threads on the first page

Attached: 20190314_232159.png (702x1011, 204K)

how about a qrd, OP?

Attached: DOTR.png (496x314, 274K)

Also fucking LMAO cool wine aunt?

Attached: 20190314_232135.png (690x915, 221K)

lol, 302s are made up by the FBI agent writing them. They don't even take notes sometimes, just wing it.

Last bump because I need to work

Have you not seen the long winded kabuki theater that is our govt? /

Seriously though keep this thread alive, this investigation goes unnoticed while a shooting on some island gets multiple threads? Bullshit....

Yeah well that's the problem I have with it, Cohen testimony took 8 hours for nothing to be solved? How much money did that cost us? What was it like $10,000 a minute?

Still keep the thread alive because there needs to be more than one topic on the first page that isn't some random happening in some foreign country that was completely unrelated until dirt on the left was uncovered. And fuck those wine aunt fags too

Attached: 1552585973328.jpg (722x735, 156K)

Attached: Stillatit.png (720x1280, 278K)

Its terrible. Balkanization is most likely in our future. Unless Trump starts deporting illegals like Eisenhower (he put illegals in large boats and shipped em' back deep into mexico) and we see a massive paradigm shift in the liberal ideology this country is done for.

so this is what today's false flag is covering up.

yeah no shit. really makes you think. i think a good nights sleep and ill take a stab at looking into it more.

Balkinization won't be a problem as long as there's so many guns, which the other side wants to ban. That's one of the biggest amongst several others I have against them.

Yes I should be in bed