GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

I wish I could get past my trauma and just live normally. I'm too scared to talk with strangers or even being in a crowd. I want to know how it feels to be confident to speak in front of people.

Attached: Get_c405db_1272309.jpg (500x440, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Dur3uXXCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But right now I enjoy being alone too much and can't get out of my comfort zone.

Can't undo past mistakes. I need a miracle so I can get on a decent track and not get raped by life while everyone tells me it's ok.

STOP INVESTING SO MUCH INTO WOMEN THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU
YOU KEEP GETTING HURT AND HURT OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT YOU NEVER LEARN.
STOP BEING AN IDIOT

Can you fucking dump your bf already. All the flirting we do is fun, talking about planning dates is fun, talking about sex is fun. I know you're scared of leaving him but it's e legitimate abusive relationship. It's not healthy and you shouldn't have to live like this

I hope they die

and i texted you again

i shouldnt

i was an idiot for thinking you wanted to get back together

and now we text like people who hate each other

fuck meeeeeeeeee

They will die one day, that much I can guarantee, there's no need to waste any further energy focusing on the idea of it.

I want to kill my abusers

I think im happy

I want them to get killed

Subscribed

Then you're just as bad as they are.

I don't think you thought this through. It sucks to be you for sure totally. Or totes if you prefer.

How are you investing time? You can and should learn from your mistakes. Connect all of the dots.

Why don't you just tell me how you feel?!

I can't keep analyzing everything, it is so toxic. Yet I can't stop myself from doing it.

Ignoring me yet whining on social media about your dating life problems? Real mature. I swear if you ask me to get together with you again after this I'll laugh in your face

i have no "real" friends at university
i have people that i go to events with, but i don't feel close to any of them at all and i really struggle to hold a conversation for longer than 2 minutes with them and none of them ever invite me out anywhere, like i feel that if i just stopped going out i wouldn't be missed

the more people i meet here the more i realize i prefer being alone and it doesn't feel good

Attached: cyyrJAa.png (673x670, 125K)

When I feel like there is a chance a girl may be interested, I start fantasizing hard about dating her. I "invest" all of those what ifs and feel like I'll be really happy.
Then it all comes crashing down when I inevitably learn she isn't into me and all those what ifs will never come to be.

Did she reject you? Have you talked at all? You see, I’m the same..

This one? Not yet. She randomly approached me a couple days ago, got nervous and ran off, then came back and introduced herself to me.
However, she has a ton of guy friends since she's really cute, and today she walked past me without saying hi (which made me a bit distressed). The fact that I was so upset over something so trivial shows I'm already putting way too much into it.

It's so unsettling.
His name is the same as that one person I loved deeply. The same name as that one person who let a permanent mark.
The same unusual, uncommon name, I thought I'll never hear of again.
It's tearing me apart to cross his path daily and hear him be called by that name. It's so strange that I can't even look this new person in the eyes, and yet we're supposed to be acquainted, simply because it's a reduced little social circle where everybody knows each other.
It's so, so, so hard for me. I guess he must be a nice person, at least I believe. Crossing his path so often wouldn't be that bad if the name was not...
Gosh, every time I hear it I feel like my heart is torn apart. That's what you've done to me without even noticing, Mr. K.
Your name is too much to take. You have no idea, you have no idea.
Everybody should be called John, that'll solve it all.

I want revenge i hope they die

she's too good for me. Why am I even thinking about her? I am only hurting myself with my delusions of ever getting her.

It isn't your fault
It really isn't
I wish you are happy
More than anything...

>recovered from hs anachan years to an acceptable body fat
>too ashamed of my literal atrophied, flat, nonexistent ass and legs and top-heavy fat distribution to go to the gym where I’ll be surrounded by genetically huge ass huge hip girls
>whenever I’m out in public nearly die of embarrassment thinking at least one person around is disgusted by or laughing at my gross flat body
AAAAAAAAAA

where r u from?

Two girls. Both sisters of friends. Both in different cities. I like both, but feel guilty about seeing them at the same time. I'm leaving the country soon so this may not amount to anything but I could see either being a good partner. Do I keep seeing both, let one of them down gently, or break up with both before I leave for pastures new?

Anons do men actually enjoy sex? I invited a good friend of mine over to fuck me (England to Ireland) and he got me off quite easily knew what to do despite being a virgin and I like to think I did the best I could but often he was just dead in the eyes most of the time, like he was disgusted in a sense despite being a lovely person and treated me incredibly I just get the feeling he wasn't at all into it.
What should I do?

what a fucking idiot i am

and now i'm ignoring you

fffffffuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk

GOT DAMMIT LET ME SLEEP FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH, I ALREADY KILLED MANY OF YOU BUT YOU KEEP COMING AND COMING, I JUST WANT TO SLEEP IN PIECE, AM GONNA GAS YOU ALL TO DEAD

Promise that nobody really looks at eachother at the gym

Ah, I know that feeling very well. Spent years with it. He's depressed as fuck. Thinking sex is a solution to it kinda does nothing for you afterwards. You do it because well why not? I remember I used to feel guilty afterwards, just unhappy at the sex. It's like doing a job over actually having an experience.
What can you do? Maybe just spend time with the guy and listen. If you want more I mean, or are you just looking for sex? If the latter, do nothing just keep fucking. If the former, well be a person he can trust and talk to.

I like you. Now I’m trying to forget you. I know I wasn’t clear with my actions, but I actually like you... And when you started to ignore me I realised the signs you gave me. Only too late.

user please don't hurt me like that

I’m just stating my truth... I’m sorry but I never dated before so I’m clueless for the most part.

AHHHHHH THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

she knows though... she knows how i feel and now she doesnt want to fuck, but be friends
we're exes........

I like you a lot and know that you're into me too. I hate how I can't get over my trust issues caused by my last relationship to show you that I care and still want to see you. You're really understanding but I'm scared of being hurt again...

Draw me Something? Maybe I'll commission something from you so I can frame it and remember you fondly.

not the kind of memories i want you to have with me

I love you man, I think I've known that on some level for years. I don't know that you feel it too but there's no way we'll find out anyway so I'll just dream about being with you and post on Jow Forums

I'm trying to help my gf become more self reliant. She's kinda a bit of kid in the way she acts. Usually expects me to push her to do things like eat and drink water. When she's sick she wants me to kinda be a doctor for her. She knows she needs medicine and I have to be the one to push her to take it. Stuff like that. So little by little I been training her to rely on me less and less. She even took her own medicine today. I think she's austimo. So I'm helping her with it, eventually she might even leave me.
A guy can dream.

Attached: 1499870206113.jpg (450x443, 58K)

I'm not sure if it's 100% depression user, we spent two days together and talked quite a bit about a lot of things and he was for the most part the stereotypical Englishman, polite, charming, handsome and had gorgeous green and yellow eyes even if I do "hate" him for being English, it's just he was amazing in bed and when we were out of it and not being intimate he was still lovely and polite but occasionally he didn't want to be touched and avoided contact did a a few other things like having night walk and going to the pub alone while I was asleep.
I don't know what to make of him user and although it started out as just sex I think I want more. Him not so much I'm guessing as he didn't kiss me at the gate before he left and just felt more distant on the way there.
After writing that out it's probably depression or something close to that.

I'm so tired of having an insanely high sex drive while my boyfriend has close to none

I'm so frustrated. He makes me feel like i'm a rapist if i try to initiate and it's crushing me a little inside. We use to have such insane sexual chemistry, I don't know what happened.

Even though it's like this, there's nobody else on earth i'd want to be with. I love him more than anyone or anything, i just wish we had the sex life we use to.

It's getting too lonely as the time goes by, I keep shutting myself from the outside world and the people, I can't help it, no one ever listen to me in a conversation and my presence just doesn't exist to them. Can't make friends anymore, even online I can't bring myself to chat with anyone. Currently in an online relationship but it's just dying, it was obvious that it will end. Days going by just browsing around, the only messages and chats I get are studies related. I wonder for how much longer I can take this.

why would you hate him for being English? that's stupid. Did he "hate" your for being Irish? judge and individual by his actions not nationality.
Look, if he came over to see you and spent time with you he likes you. He will have just wanted some alone time. i love my fiance to death but sometimes i just want to have time to myself. its a man thing i think

I think generations that preceded mine gave no fucks about the future. They created a culture drenched in materialism and ideologies which put success and hard work as requirements for happiness. They built this world for themselves with little care at all for what their children would face. Inflated our currency, rose tuition prices, and fucked up our health care system.

Why are they surprised when so many people around my age (26) are committing suicide? Did they really think we would want to live in their world? One where you have to swallow hundreds of thousands in student debt in order to have a chance at a successful life? Even after you obtain a masters or doctorate, and have a good job, there is no guarantee you will be happy.

What in the hell happened? Why is it all about money?

I'm from a rich family. I'm at a good University. I'm successful at school. But I'm not happy. I'm NEVER happy. I don't think I can ever obtain HAPPINESS in this CULTURE. It goes against my principles to be materialistic and to work 70+ hours a week to have a shiny car just to show off. Who gives a shit!!!

If I have to hear one more time about how easy college was for older generations and have them look down on my generation I might just up and leave this culture. It's a fucking joke.

RIP, my friend. I am sorry the reality we were birthed into sucks so bad. You tried your best, I am proud of you, and I will miss you.

It's more of a joking "hate" user, it's like how I imagine texans have a brother or sisterly hatred of californians. The Irish and the English are like that as are the Scottish and English and the Scots and the Scots.
And I know it's just not to give notice and to be so passionate one minute and oppositely so distant the next it makes me wonder user.

>didnt go in with a clear objective
>got caught in a depressing quagmire
Pop quiz, what do you and the y2001 United States have in common

I'd love to have been able to go to college to get the skills I need to build the startup I wish I could have. I'dve sold it by now.

My boyfriend broke up with me on Sunday, saying he didn't want a relationship anymore, and I feel so scared that I'll never find anyone ever again.

I was alone for a whole year before finding him, and now I'm terrified of being alone for another year or longer before finding someone else. I don't want to die alone

Attached: tumblr_inline_nqew3bsL6K1ryyjv7_540.png (80x84, 10K)

I've wanted to let you know every day that I miss you so fuckibg much. I want to speak with you again but I know you don't want anything to do with me, and I know you'll never read this but I love you, not just as a friend but as someone who is as unhinged and unsure about life. How we've tried so many things together and how we continue to even though we are separate. I heard you haven't had any success since the New Year and neither have I. Seems the dream stuff was all bullshit to begin with, clown world I know. I'm sorry for anything I've put you through, I never wanted to make anything worse. I miss talking with you and going through the 1st of the month cycle. I don't know if I'll make it but I hope you finally find the solution to the endless clocking. I just had to write this because I'm very alone right now. I love you.

Attached: be3296dc593a4a62410f53b60a15a429--conquistador-soldiers.jpg (236x403, 20K)

I feel guilty realizing that the reason I'm being with you is more about what you give me and not actually you.
Don't get me wrong, it's great to spend time with you, I think we harmonize really well.
I just don't feel any spark and I'm unsure if I ever will.

Attached: tumblr_p8mxvjVFOM1uy5r2so1_540.png (540x540, 295K)

ah ok i get it. but trust me it doesnt work like that. people cant always act a certain way with someone else (e.g. loving, romantic ect) 100% of the time. see your time with him as like a stepping stone - the more "good" times you have together all counts and will hopefully lead further.

Why am I looking for reasons to break up? I think you'll make me happy in the long run, you seem committed to change your outlook in life, maybe even work at dealing with your depression.
You're beautiful, fairly intelligent, taller and younger than I am. Any manlet in my situation would be more than happy to have you as a gf. Yet, I'm looking up reasons to call it quits. Trying to see if what I feel is normal or not.

Wanting to break up with someone, that's a bad sign right?

Attached: 7BA6E5E6BE7841B4820046656670E910.jpg (1024x487, 52K)

My ex wanted to get back together, she broke it off. It felt so good to say that I’ve moved on and have a rad gf (who is so fucking hot). Mmm, sweet bonus-victory in life.

Completely normal to feel that way. I suggest communicating with her. Communicating is amazing.

I hate you so much. How can you treat me like absolute shit, then turn around and be happy? It's just not fucking fair.

The only reason I try to talk things out with you is because I care so much. I don’t know how to read you. I guess you want me to move on.

I pray that God will take all this pain from me. It's too much to take.

I've been tortured my entire life by the US government and others. Literal torture, physical and psychological.

LITERAL. TORTURE. The kind that fucks people up for life. For decades.

I don't need to prove shit to any of you. Especially from a bunch of assholes with no real problems like you faggots.

Meanwhile, some asshole is going to reply to this with "YEAH WELL WHEN I WAS FOUR YEARS OLD I WAS POOR FOR A COUPLE DAYS. GET OVER IT." thinking they know half the shit they did to me.

Not to mention... I'm not discounting other people's suffering like you fucking sociopaths always try to do.

That's always the worst of the worst. The cuntfaces that say shit like 'I suffered and got through it without bitching, that means everyone else that is suffering is a pussy." as if they know what everyone has gone through or that they suffered more than anyone else ever has.

Seriously, do I have to fucking write that shit out again? Because fuck you cunts, I really don't have to.

It's fun but that's all. It's not personal. You're not the only one. Another dick in a sea of dicks.

He's taken, and he'll do nothing but toy with you and feed you attention nibbles for his own personal enjoyment down the road when you finally trust him and return the affection. Avoid him sis.

I somehow have the man of my dreams patiently waiting for me to be ready to be with him. I don't know what the fuck I did or how I managed it but I've never been so grateful in my life. I know my past mistakes will haunt me and ruin this eventually but I'm going to enjoy every second I'm given.

Yes fucking please, I've literally told you dozens of times that it's done and over. I care too, but you threw that away yourself because you couldn't have it the way you wanted.

thank you for song...i appreciate it

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Dur3uXXCQ

He might wait forever but you don't know if his next girlfriend will wait on you to make a move before her

maybe I'll die tonight while sleeping
oh well, that's wishful thinking, no?

How have you told them? If you feel strongly then say an initial.

i made a mistake 2 years ago and i can't get over it.
It made me lose all my friends, slowly.
I lost the drive to do anything, i just stay at my computer all day not accomplishing anything
i just want someone to call friend again, i want someone to trust me
it was just a stupid mistake

me too man, me too

Attached: 1543837580231.jpg (446x473, 37K)

Oh not like that, waiting for me to be ready with our situation. Basically he's being nice cuz I can't / won't jump straight into bed with him.

In person, via text, over the phone. The person who I'm speaking to's initial is J.

I was sort of an asshole, if people wronged me Id make a big deal out of it no mater how small
After puberty I became quite large and Im not from around here so people are usually, by default, a bit wary and intimated

But I kinda miss being wronged and having reasons to fight. Now it only happens in situations where Im severely disadvantaged and not anymore over stupid shit

Well, I’m not them...

there's no worse feeling then being completely rejected by the person you love, and by the people you called friends just the day before. I had everything, it was perfect. Yes maybe it was not the love of my life, and they wouldn't have been my friends forever, but i didn't want it to happen so suddenly. They didn't even give me a chance to make it up.
I can't talk with anyone else normally again, it's so hard for me to make friends and keep them
I just lose interest in them or they lose interest in me in a few days
once you have everything it's really hard to go back to having nothing.
i don't think i can do this, i'm going to go out in a few months probably.

hello me
fuck all

Judt stop it Jace, have some self respect and just stop it. Do something productive for once in your life. We are tired of your shit, yes... We know you post lies and shit here, we just let you steam of whatever shit you want because is better here than your constant abuse to people close to you. You hurt a lot of people already and it is enough.

i cant fuckign help it im sorry

i cant get a therapist and i have no idea how else to deal with it

Good for you, this is a get it off your chest thread

Attached: 1549305429730.jpg (705x705, 45K)

I'm sorry to hear that, my J has a therapist who he's happily ignoring or lying to, so you can't be him

Anyone who asks for initials ITT as if theres the most remote chance in hell it applies to them or anyone they know needs to be shot.
You people are fucking irritating and you clog the thread with bullshit.
Fuck you.
It's not about you.
Its NEVER about you.

how do you know he has one

i don't want to go out, i know life is beautiful
there's so many things i would like to do
i want to travel
i want to have a succesful job
i want to make my parents proud
but i can't seem to do it, and i know it's for a stupid reason, and that's why i'm so mad about it
i want out but i can't, i don't want to die alone in my room with a rope on my neck, or on the bottom of a tall building
i'm trash

Not them but I don't need your friendship. I'm not sitting here pining over you, I'm confused and sexually frustrated. Sorry it made you uncomfortable but I'm lonely and you showed me your loneliness too. It could have been a sweet little affair but you're too scared to even hold a conversation with someone you know is DTF. Get out of here.

Because he told me. If you are a J and you lied to your person about having a therapist, you're on your own here.

Sometimes... it is.

>texting buddies with girl for months, started meeting up
>end up fwb with girl for a month
>she calls it quits on fwb, says at first "I don't feel like you understand how to read me" but changed it to "doesn't feel like having sex with anyone right now because she's confused and isn't in the right mental state"
>Can't help but feel it's more because of my personality getting annoying to her as she discovers more of it
>I joke around a lot but at times I can tell she's exhausted of it and she has even expressed it a few times
>Have a hard time cutting back on it and it's pushing her away

I'm not that guy that tries to shove in jokes during serious moments or make edgy remarks, but I feel like I am being that guy that's not serious often enough and it feels horrible that something that's normal behavior for me is killing my friendship.

I guess I'm just looking for different experiences people have had with anything similar so I can get a better idea on what I'm doing to her. Even if it meant I could never be fwb with her again it doesn't matter. She's my friend and I don't want to ruin it if I can help it.

Attached: opemotions.jpg (389x411, 34K)

I don't think I'm capable of having real friends. And therefore I won't ever have a chance of having a girlfriend either. Even if I did, I've been a shut-in all my life and would fuck up any relationship almost immediately just by being a boring piece of shit.

I'm not even that bad-looking (well, not great-looking either). I probably could attract at least a few girls if I actually put myself out there. But that's where it would end, since once they got to know me they'd realize what a pathetic, awkward, anxiety-ridden loser I am.

And yeah, I know i have to work on myself, and then I'll feel more worthy of being loved. And for what it's worth, I've improved myself a lot over the past year in other aspects of my life. But my lack of any real relationships (romantic or platonic) over the course of my 20 years of living still gnaws at me no matter what I do. I just feel like I'm getting to the point in my life where maybe it's not going to happen. I missed out on my childhood and teen years for various reasons, and now it feels like it's too late to connect with anyone. I feel like everyone else is so far beyond me in terms of their social and romantic lives that I'm just going to be stuck observing, since that's all I've ever known. At best I'll only ever be "that guy in my class" or "that guy I work with" to other people.

My name what it really means I don't know but I know it is also the name of a certain movement that was big.

My mom is a political nut it seems lol. I'm just a stoner loser, I'm autistic as fuck too. What a waste of a name lmao.

I hope my descent was worth it in the end, I'm really ready to go home. Their world is just awful. I don't know how people can live like that.

Hmm hope your up-world has fresh air but you can't air out shit.

Here what you see is what you get.

i need to stop overthinking shit because i'm driving myself insane

You don't have to live in shit.

It's real, you just don't understand it yet. Insanity is caused by fear.

what like the insanity is real?

No, what you are thinking.

Z,
Wish I didnt go searching for info on you. Really thought you were the one.