Lol if you’re a right winger you won’t be getting the $1,000, you’ll be going to jail

Lol if you’re a right winger you won’t be getting the $1,000, you’ll be going to jail.

Attached: 912B7D40-E94D-43DE-A279-144B3A3E0018.jpg (640x772, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twittercom/eugenegu/status/1106392855327576069
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Now do firearms CRIMES.

>I have a feeling that if you looked up all the gun crimes in the United States we know where the majority of them would be both absolutely and proportionally. This is not racism, Its Math.

Beat me to it

I have a feeling Orangecuck has already banned more guns than Yang ever will.

Yea, niggers.

That stupid chink is gonna start a civil war

Came here to post this

Attached: 1552319425160.jpg (950x960, 88K)

>The privilege to bear arms
>Gook comes to America not understanding the basic fundamental values and wants to be it's leader.

That would be racism, not math, goy

Statistically, guns kill far fewer people than cars.

>gun ownership is a privilege
Anybody who supports this guy is literally a traitor

of course the chinsect would bring up math.

math has freed us from anti-semitism. check your jew privilege.

>privilege

That's one fucked up chinky way of saying "natural right"

niggers

>Its not racism. It's math.
Now I see why Jow Forums likes him.

trannies who claim to be right leaning will betray all political viewpoints for gov't funded SRS / pills and 1k UBI

i spit hot fire

>if we looked up where the guns are we would know where the guns are
wow is this guy a genius?

>The privilege to bear arms
>The privilege to operate a motor vehicle

Tests/Licensing make sense. Same can be said in regards to having a child. Prove that you are financially responsible, abide by the law, and aren't a fucking piece of shit, before bringing another child into this world.

They wont ever stop until we stand up and fight back.

Attached: 1546572828158.jpg (501x585, 105K)

Yang is such a fucking chink insect it's unreal. The vague threat of using "impartial science" to force favorable policy backed by state violence is non-figuratively right out of the CCP handbook. You really can't take the bug out of the bugman and as such repealing the Chinese Exclusion Act was a mistake.

Attached: 1552318046825.png (611x599, 338K)

>operating motor vehicles saved America from tyranny
>Give the government the power to prevent whites from having kids
We know what you're trying to do, kike

Owning guns didn't save America from tyranny either, conspiring with the French did. The second amendmend should allow you to form independent alliances with foreign countries if anything.

i really don't understand, perhaps because i'm drunk. what is he implying?

Attached: ANTI HERO PEDO PROTAGONIST.jpg (735x563, 66K)

>if you’re a right winger you won’t be getting the $1,000, you’ll be going to jail.

if youre a lefty trying to take my guns, youll be a dead lefty and ill take your $1000 and buy more ammo

Attached: guns-gay.jpg (768x719, 244K)

He's saying Fuck Whitey.

That he as an asian invader is scared of white people waking up to white genocide and killing invaders.

So he wants to:
- pacify whites by giving 1000$ a month to everybody
- introduce gun control just to make really sure white people won't rise up

Disgusting fucking ch*nk

>I have a feeling Orangecuck has already banned more guns than Yang ever will.

Oh shut the fuck up you sniveling cunt. NO ONE cares that youre butthurt and a piece of shit with no backbone, ethics, morals or character.

Go back to sucking nigger dick while waiting in line for your Wang hat.

See

Checked

>crashing the economy and initiating a gun seizure
Based and accelerationistpilled.

It never ceases to amaze me that citizens are now expected to justify their actions to the government as "practical".

>there is no practical reason for a jury trial
>there is no practical reason for free speech
>there is no practical reason to forbid unfettered search and seizure
>there is no practical reason for blacks to be free
yes, individuals with their independent thoughts and actions are very impractical and inconvenient, we know, we know

you can always tell a commie because the problem is ALWAYS people, and that's why you get state-sanctioned mass murder, gulags, etc.

>my perfect system is perfect so if it isn't working the problem can't be the system it must be you
>off to re-education camp you go!

#MIGA

Hmm

Attached: toronto_shooting_.png (2479x921, 1.71M)

So he's never been interested in winning from the get-go? What other reasons -- financial or otherwise -- would entice a private citizen to run for office?

>the boomer is enraged
Good. I want you to die of a stroke when Trump loses after accomplishing nothing.

>If you legally own your gun you're the bad guy.
Yeah because the niggers don't play by the rules and don't register their firearms.

based

so did he delete it or is this /ptg/ propaganda. my money’s on the latter. none of you retards ever check anything and you’re all so easily manipulated. it’s like youall discovered the internet yesterday. probably did too. fucking boomers.

Exactly. Korean and Japanese pussy is superior anyway.

For an asian he's not very smart.

Two things:
(1) Run it again, but see if you can find where the majority of gun violence takes place (per capita of course).
(2) Google "FBI crime statistics" and see if you can find any data on race and gun violence.

After all, it's just math.

#MCGA

Attached: MCGA.jpg (720x960, 342K)

>it's another gun nuts episode

>guns
>more deadly than cars
does he actually believe this

Looks like he was vindicated. Suck it you right wing nutjobs.

Stop Yangposting. He won't win, and any decent member of this board doesn't give a fuck.

$1000 a month and you get to MCGA why don't you want to MCGA you boomer?

Attached: 125151.jpg (930x524, 234K)

Attached: images(3).jpg (275x183, 10K)

Attached: images(4).jpg (299x168, 10K)

Wait, so now math is no longer racist?

Attached: 65281112a0a255e8fda23d05fa5a122502cbba6f91e125f3c5e5598fc14934a4_1.jpg (320x296, 25K)

>more dangerous than cars
>cars kill many more people
It's like he's a soulless, retarded gook. Oh, checks out.

Woah can't say that big guy

Attached: 1551067157402.gif (511x512, 105K)

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless U've been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban suppressors
>Ban high-capacity mags
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license.
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)

FUCK THIS CLOWN

Attached: AY.jpg (1300x651, 75K)

Yea fuck that stupid nigger but we needed a war years ago. Push it over and begin the end

>b-b-b-but Yang cares about white people!

LOL

Yang is dead

Yea im already off the yang gang

I want to accelerate but if he's going to do more harm than good for us then fuck him

If we look at crime stats, we can pour resources into the places that need it the most. That's not racism, that's math.

This map might help.

Attached: plague.gif (567x473, 26K)

tpbp, came to say this

Checked

This is exactly the plan

Take away the guns, make everyone dependent on the government, and then they can kill you or enslave you without a fight

Now that would be racist

twittercom/eugenegu/status/1106392855327576069
based yang gangers