Do people realize MANAFORT was on McCain's

Team before moving to Trump's???

Attached: fusion_mcCain.png (458x555, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/mccains-kremlin-ties/
politico.com/story/2018/09/13/manafort-podesta-emails-lobbying-823868
youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
circa.com/story/2017/06/21/heres-the-russia-influence-controversy-that-john-mccain-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/1/russia-collusion-may-ensnare-john-mccain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do people not realize Trump exclusively hires from the swamp?

Where the fuck is he supposed to hire from??

he is 1000% better than any swamp creature would be as president. They collude to fuck up trade deals for kickbacks, they collude to rip down borders, give away our $$ to trespassers etc..

At least he fights it and they hate his guts, that tells you he is not part of the swamp..

Attached: bs-ed-putin-obama-20161030.jpg (614x398, 67K)

yeah but what has he done tho

Yeah, and who was director of the FBI then?

Sink up to your neck in quicksand and then play a game of monopoly and clue at the same time. The me me me instant gratification generation is cancer. Give the man a chance to work fuck. A single person battling the entire god damn arena and you're pissy cause not enough of the lions were maimed 30 seconds into it.

Here, have some more fun!

politico.com/story/2018/09/13/manafort-podesta-emails-lobbying-823868

Ask why the FBI couldn't investigate the DNC server, but a Ukrainian outfit could.

Also, take a look at what the Biden and Kerry/Heinz kids have been up to not only in Ukraine, but China too!

Attached: Hunter-Biden-Joins-Burisma.jpg (500x201, 33K)

Being known for this was unironically one of McCain's last wishes cause he was about to die and didn't care.
Take it for what you will and what it is, meh.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43K)

I remembered this exact thing yesterday. Glad someone else mentioned it. Have a bump

I loved how Dick Cheney got RELENTLESSLY meme'd on for waging War for Oil and putting his company, Haliburton, in charge of lucrative oil deals but ol' Pedo Joe puts his one of his own cocaine-addict sons in charge of Ukrainian oil & gas and NOT A SINGLE FUCKING PEEP.

Bump!

Attached: C2B21687-E6E4-4C59-988F-6B81C2C6F03C.jpg (450x587, 53K)

Imagine saying something so inane, I'm not even American you fuckwit, I am asking what he has done not for your dissertation on why zoomers are shit.

Manafort worked on Trump’s campaign for a month. Trump got rid of him for a reason. McCain referred him. Manafort’s partner, Gates was McCain’s boy, and Manafort’s friend, Tony Pedosta, is John Pedosta’s brother. Manafort sentenced to 6 years (after good behavior) ensuring he stays in jail just long enough for Trump to leave office. It’s all coming together.

They list of hypocrisy is miles long. Republicans get called corporate shills when Democrats literally force you to buy mega-corps products. Obama expanding Bush's bailouts (despite campaign promises). Democrats are supposedly the party of peace and we had war in Libya, Syria, the droning that killed quite a number of kids. Obama's expansion of the NSA spying (again, despite campaign promises). The IRS scandal, and let's not forget, Obama was fighting leaks in the press too, despite the press pretending this is all new.

FYI, for those of you who don't know, the whole Muh Russia meme is because the Democrats, the Clinton Foundation, Soros, the CIA and god only knows who else got caught with their pants down with their Ukraine coup:

youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k

Attached: sub8.png (639x640, 407K)

The most fucked up evidence that pol is dead is the fact that threads like this get slid while 40 wang gang shitpost threads get all the you’s. It’s horseshit

Yeah, one must really learn to filter the shills. It's not difficult once you've been here for a bit.

I know how to do that, faggot. My point still stands. There was a time when shit like this would be at the top of the catalog, guaranteed. This is a different time.

Attached: 901607E3-2B91-4861-B651-8E3EFD2D7838.jpg (1242x1862, 963K)

>This is a different time.

Well, you've probably been here longer than I have. The shilling has been going on as long as I've been here. Yes, it's sad.

circa.com/story/2017/06/21/heres-the-russia-influence-controversy-that-john-mccain-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about

pastebin.com/nygxu29R

look at the Trump General threads some time.

McCain’s role in the piss dossier:
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/1/russia-collusion-may-ensnare-john-mccain/