Shooting in NZ 30 plus Muzzies blown away

Hail our new hero that took a stand

This is the best thing to happen in a long time it's about time someone gave the fuckers payback.

Attached: index.jpg (310x163, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/15/christchurch-shooting-injuries-reported-as-police-respond-to-critical-incident-live
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47578798
i.stuff.co.nz/national/111313938/live-coverage-police-attending-evolving-situation-in-christchurch
theweedtube.com/new-zealand-march-14-2019/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/hamas-israels-own-creation/
archive.fo/BkHhG
theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/
archive.is/Ou12q
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Netanyahu-Money-to-Hamas-part-of-strategy-to-keep-Palestinians-divided-583082
archive.fo/S6Sdp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4 Video of the attack.

theguardian.com/world/live/2019/mar/15/christchurch-shooting-injuries-reported-as-police-respond-to-critical-incident-live
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47578798

.45 STOPPING POWA

>subscribe to pewdiepie

Oh no no no no

>Remove kebab music

Attached: 1402557298169.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Twitter created in February

No posts until March 12.

(((WHITE NATIONALIST))) retarded shit spammed for 2 days.

False flag at the same time Israel is bombing Gaza.

Anyone who thinks this is good is a fucking retard.

Attached: 1407591415906.jpg (599x517, 71K)

Hamas btfo, so what?

So guys, is this good, or is it a false flag?

Fuck yourself, faggot. This is the opposite of what people are supposed to do. You don't murder civilians like ISIS. Shit is outrageously fucked up.

>inb4 leftists reply with pro shooter smear campaign to make Jow Forums look bad

>inb4 foreign shills exaggerate the sentiment of Jow Forums to make it appear as though qe support murdering innocents

Shills can get fucked, everyone knows this was beyond fucked.

>So guys, is this good, or is it a false flag?
ITS A FALSE FLAG BY MOSSAD

See pic related to understand why you are wrong. Optics is key.

This.

Attached: plan a or plan b.png (1394x1345, 385K)

Hi muhamud

Attached: 1387707160917.png (600x555, 334K)

Stop being such a fucking faggot no mercy it's about god dam time someone did something.

your shitty war of attrition isn't working. they are winning with every passing day. our own people are siding with them. these types of acts are what you get when you back people into a corner in their own country.

Death to Voting.

damn I love that Remington

This only violence responded with violence will win.

Wrong
Humans are NOT rational creatures in large numbers
9/11 only made support of Islam rise in the west
This will do the same for far right causes in oceania

Why don't these suicidal guys ever take out people that fucking matter? It is more than discouraging to know that sinister elites will never receive a drop of justice in their lifetimes.

Muslims arent people and they deserve to die. The only way we can get rid of muslims from the west is to keep doing acts of aggression against them until their lives here become so unbearable that they leave and go back to their shitholes.

I'm just excited for the new moonman track

Attached: 1552547386619.png (888x894, 520K)

>9/11 only made support of Islam rise in the west
You're kidding right? 9/11 was a result of the West's support of radical Islamic groups like the Taliban, not the cause. 9/11 turned large segments of the American public against Islam. The only reason Islam seems to be more "supported" is because the people in power (the media, universities, politicians) support it. Whenever a Muslim commits a terrorist attack, the media always points to him and says "If you white people weren't oppressing this poor guy he wouldn't have done this".

Far right shooters have zero access to this sort of power and media influence. When far-righters do this, the state and every lever of society cracks down on them, and it makes the population more averse to associating with the right because they characterize them as a bunch of potential mass muderers. ABB is the best example of this.

>I said a meme so killing men, women, and children is okay.

Attached: 1551647918167.jpg (453x439, 85K)

The video barely even phased me. I'm such a stone cold badass, I guess that's one of the perks of being an oldfag.

For some reason the video feels different than the school shootings we have had recently. It might be because the killing of groups of kids is more disturbing?

Theres only 9 confirmed dead according to nz news 50+ people in hospital
i.stuff.co.nz/national/111313938/live-coverage-police-attending-evolving-situation-in-christchurch

He also posted his guns on twitter

You're a badass because you can watch a video?

Attached: received_507831376417720.jpg (1242x2208, 255K)

Attached: received_256985365242862.jpg (1242x2208, 296K)

Fuck you leftist shill.

Charles Martel would approve

Attached: 8b867149e7cb3a4e28b7032a45af3c473fbda1ef2164f07a82824f8e34316f27.jpg (904x711, 70K)

stop baiting people

Attached: fbi.jpg (547x548, 78K)

Watch
theweedtube.com/new-zealand-march-14-2019/

nonono, you have to vote drumpf and make babies so they could become wage slaves, not take a stand

Hamas is a Mossad front.

Israel created Hamas.
blogs.timesofisrael.com/hamas-israels-own-creation/
archive.fo/BkHhG

Israel backed Hamas Islamists as a counterforce to the secular PLO and Fatah.
theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/
archive.is/Ou12q

Israel still backs Hamas to keep Palestinians divided and marginalized.
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Netanyahu-Money-to-Hamas-part-of-strategy-to-keep-Palestinians-divided-583082
archive.fo/S6Sdp

Attached: Sam Hyde Mossad.jpg (712x401, 249K)

Killing muslims is always okay.

is he still alive?

Jow Forums here
the way he unloads the entire shotty before entering was kinda strange. 7 or 8 shots on 2 guys?
and he doesnt even light up that other corner of people?

I mean he did great and he just wanted to drop the shotgun but he could have done a bit more damage and rushed a bit faster with it.

8/10 for not trusting his own abilities. but then again when the guy tried to rush past him that was quick of him to react. he had the skills. he was just excited and kinda blew his whole wad early.
sad. many such gun fights.

Attached: SAD!.png (462x309, 243K)

false flag

Attached: 1552618755016.png (846x216, 49K)

user, there are Bobbies on their way to your location right now. Better microwave everything and run.

Shut up nigger shill, we all know this post is making it in the news

Attached: DxHjVAKUYAERHF0.jpg (444x444, 47K)

He's basically Robert Deniro in Taxi Driver when he goes in the whore house at the end and slaughters all the bad guys. You can only push someone so far before they snap and lash back at their (perceived) tormentors.

Of course it's not "good," but it's inevitable. This is just a tiny preview of what's going to happen on a mass scale in the near future. Massive Civil Wars based on race and political identity in the next 10 years or so are unavoidable at this point.

Dude, did you watch the entire video??? He slaughters EVERYBODY in the building. He even went back a second time and capped every prone dead/wounded body at close range AGAIN to make sure they were dead. I don't think special forces guys are even this thorough.