I think it's a fitting name.

Attached: Capture.png (779x369, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

file.town/download/2cxlg77x9igcliks4uqaqnagf
liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Twitter created in February

No posts until March 12.

(((WHITE NATIONALIST))) retarded shit spammed for 2 days.

False flag at the same time Israel is bombing Gaza.

You don't have like 14 Twitter accounts and make new ones every so often? Before a big event I'd make a new one.

Kikes are smarter than that, give them a little credit for counter intel or a false flag plan.

Why do mossad shills like you think you're smarter than Jow Forumsacks? You're on Jow Forums because you're too stupid to get important work.

You just don't wanna give him sainthood.
Be a good goy and play along eh?
We're just doing our jobs, after all.
Holiday is coming up and whatnot.

what is his name

Saint Brenton Tarrant

Why did he choose Muslims instead of Jews? False flag?

jewtube shoahed the video

Kys

jew

Oh, so the autistic children here are going to worship another mass shooter?

It's about time this board gets shut the fuck down, but go on, keep ensuring its demise you fucking cunts.

It's already been proven that this place creates extremists. It's only a matter of time that this comes to a deserved end. Fuck you cunts, people are literally dead because of you.

How's it end? They took it down mid video.

Attached: 1552498309582.jpg (640x640, 51K)

shoots through his windshield and drives away free

eat a dick you flaming faggot

SHOOTER IS JEWISH AND AN ACTIVE POSTER ON r/The_Donald !

Attached: B85E9F47-1417-4000-B18E-FE2578861631.jpg (500x375, 70K)

Saint Brenton the Brave

Fuck off leftist faggot. You're trying to intentionally smear this board to get it shut down.

The hero we need but don't deserve

Attached: fpss.png (640x346, 307K)

This seems expected as they hate each other.
Though, give sauce.

Also, why the fuck is the place called "CHRIST-CHURCH MOSQUE"?

He put like 3 shots into his front windshield and it didn't look like it even broke. But then fired out the side window and it shattered. What happened there?

this guy isn't a saint, he will probably fuck everything in this country

christchurch is a city in new zealand

Fucking degenerate.

This is in pretty poor taste, user...
unless you are sanctifying him as what he is:
a type of the leftist Antichrist, the Fragile Straight White Man Run Amok.
As many bullets as he loosed into the bodies of those people, he has now licensed all the white race's fashionable political enemies to empty clip upon clip for every shot fired into the socio-psyche of world Whitery, not to mention labeling even the defense of white people unjustly set upon "hate speech" and punishing the speech with "new reeducation techniques."
Oh, this was a very bad idea.
Maybe this board will survive.
If you saw the drool on their mouths over at the other board, well...
they might not.
Facebook is going to eviscerate anything even remotely pro-white.
Non-autogenocidal whites will be imprisoned for thoughtcrimes, etc.
This was a terrible, no good, very bad idea.
Brenton should be utterly ashamed of himself.
He will go down in history as the man who ended the white race for good.

Windscreen can only take so much structural damage before it shatters.

are you retarded? car windshields are tempered glass so that they don't shatter and go everywhere, side windows are just regular pieces of glass and do shatter and go everywhere

Good

why would you give yourself this much exposure if you plan to live?

Muslim here
This faggot looks like he’s in his 30/40s
Imagine how much of a loser you have to be to kill people in their place on worship
Basically in the same sewage level as ISIS
enjoy imprisonment for the rest of ur life, way to ruin ur life and hurt the people that care for you, if any actually did care

self defense against jizya and sharia. go back to sandland

A real mensch

Imagine how much of a loser you have to be to not just bomb the place.
Eye for an eye.

What do you think about the fact Saudi Arabia is considering abolishing secular law from their legal system because America wants them to?

i don't think he was planning to live. if you can find his eight chan post you'll see why

also, he apparently got caught

Attached: 1552618357940.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

you’re just appropriating brev’s don’t be a faggot an australian deserves an epic unique name

>Imagine how much of a loser you have to be to kill people in their place on worship
It's nothing you fuckers haven't done to us for the last 1400 years. Stop acting like you haven't had this coming.

S h o w y o u r f l a g f a g g o t .

>1 result in a 74 page manifesto.
>puts absolutely no blame on jewish influence
>actually shows support for Israel by saying he wants them there
Glow in the dark

Attached: F9457CD9-6319-4C0F-908B-BD295531FC3A.png (886x134, 28K)

Literally no evidence of that pre 9/11. Kys

Where is the uncensored source video?

Why are you here then mong

oh please, fuck off with this justification. every race has raped and murdered. why should innocent people die for things they had no hand in? go die in a favela faggot

Attached: 1550434610069.png (645x773, 49K)

What race is this?

Who cares about Israel bombing Gaza?

>quads
This. This right here is what makes it a false flag. He was no Jow Forumsack

Jow Forums is a board of peace

Listen here you dumb goatfucker, you goddamned pedophile worshipers have slaughtered and enslaved countless millions of christians throughout the middle East since your death cult has left the Arabian Peninsula, you frequently raided Mediterranean Europe for slaves, have tried to invade Europe for countless centuries through Turkey and you have the fucking gall to tell me that there's no evidence of that happening previous to 9/11? Fuck you, you worthless sack of shit, fuck you.

Doesn't Israel bomb gaza everyday?

>kills innocent bystanders
>no terrorists at all
BBBBASSSEEEEED

Because you are the fucking enemy, all your women, all your children, all your elderly, they're all the enemy, they're all contributing to the undoing of western civilization. There are no innocent amongst you goatfuckers.

Pray for Christchurch.

The real victims of this attack are peaceful whites.

Attached: pray_for_christchurch.jpg (354x318, 74K)

What the fuck are you on about? I'm whiter than you Rodrigo.

Please stop coming here and polluting our clean streets,

Attached: 1552074659242.jpg (567x563, 61K)

Listen to these faggots
>Saudis Arabia
We hate them more than you do you fuckng faggot
Kushner and Trump literally handpicked MBS to be a the next king and now for the next 50 years I have to listen to clowns like you talk about how bad we are bacaue of SA
you faggots need to ur brains examined, fucking idiots
Not only he killed people who had nothing to do with anything
He ruined so many lives including his own, his family and the victims families
What did he achieve? Seriously? You tell me you tucking low IQ tranny loving faggots

Jew with the name 'saint'?... doubt it.

Yeah I know you hate them, Saudi Arabia is the terrorist attack capital, I didn't ask what you thought about them I asked what you thought about us smothering your faggy mudshit religion?

>Kiwi Kebab Killer

I think hes called

you're making us look bad fellow burger

file.town/download/2cxlg77x9igcliks4uqaqnagf

His original video and manifesto:

password is thoughtcrime

Tarrant is a saint. He did what was necessary. Without people like Tarrant our people would slowly be replaced until it's too late. At least this way people will be shown the harsh reality of the situation and maybe come to their senses. Accelerationism is the answer.

Other way around. Side and rear windows are tempered glass which is very strong but shatters into blunt chunks, while windshields are laminated glass that is easier to crack but doesn't shatter.

I feel sorry for you kiddo
Hope one day you grow up and become an actual man
Have a good night faggot

Isn't it weird how every organized religion is now a child-sex cult?

The media is saying he's Australian born, looks like we've fucked you guys over once again.

Sorry M8s.

Good 1 cunt

"people"

I can dig it.

Yeah, seems we're able to weaponise bogans who take memes literally.

liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032

Attached: 1550040717268.jpg (679x657, 89K)

Think maybe if you all had guns, it wouldn't have been a one-way rifle range? Or nah you British shits think you can ban things and bad stuff will stop. You reap what you sown, go mourn your dead muzzies.

I blame the parents for naming their son Brenton. Do you really think he's going to grow up to win a nobel prize or something? Brenton. What better way to instantly identify him as guttertrash. Brenton. It's the Shaniqua of white people. La-a. Shadynasty. Rayqueequee. Shitavious. Give me a fucking break. White people named Brenton and Braxton and Jaxton and Braydn and Kaydon should get a free legal name change and the parents should be sterilized and lose custody.

Attached: 1492395110840.jpg (500x375, 39K)