What you folks think of Tusli?

What you folks think of Tusli?
I would'nt be mad to constantly see this absolute babe in the news as US president instead of another old dude

But besides her based views on foreign policy and the fact that the dems hate her i don't know much about her.

Would you folks voter her instead of a crooked republican in case trump don't make it to the general elections?
(They would never let her run anyway)

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-232646.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

I'm voting for her

Andrew Yang's Secretary of State and I'm butter.

You're not even american, why shilling for Yang?

I am indeed American, sir.

I want her to give me the succ

>allowing a woman to be in charge
No thanks.

Nice

Attached: FB_IMG_15474407614734961.jpg (1080x814, 277K)

all i know about her is that i want to fuck her

Attached: tulsi.jpg (880x951, 65K)

I love Tulsi. It's a shame that the DNC are so butthurt over her refusal to rig the 2016 primary. 6 years ago she was considered their rising star. Maddow was on TV calling her "the future of the Democratic Party." They 180 degreed her and instead of getting the smartest most well rounded candidate from either party we have seen in years, we are getting rammed with Beto, a couple of geriatrics, and a milquetoast cop with friends in high places.

Tulsi's policies are pretty progressive but the pragmatism with which she approaches them all is what gives me incentive to trust in her vision. She has certainly proven to incorporate conservatives into her legislation, and meet with adversaries for mutual gain; that's realpolitik, which we need more of to save this republic.

Attached: 1552345140163m.jpg (1024x640, 110K)

I just saw a clip of her being bashed in the (((Colbert Report))). It's unbelievable how dishonest and corrupt those people in the dmc establishment are. And i'm from Brazil.
I can't think of someone watching this kind of crap and not seeing what's behind it.

Attached: 1552601801156.jpg (1800x1309, 603K)

>hue wants goblina
Of course

hawaiian is more american than your white ass, cletus

>island spics are white

Attached: 7D554E70-0DAC-4D8C-ADB5-A1F8194CAD18.png (826x561, 91K)

You know when a cartoonist is bad when he has to writte the meaning of everything in the strip

Nah, i hope it never comes to that and Drumpf just win again, he's good enough on regarding foreign policy compared to all the big dogs in both the GOP and the DMC
I wanted to know what someone would have to objectivelly say against her, considering her views on foreign policy are very similiar to what i've been seeing in this board. And wondering if you ppl would rather vote for some kike loving old white republican instead of her just for spite.

i didnt say white, i said american, dumbass. tulsi's family never had to immigrate to the united states, unlike you.

It’s garbage actually and every candidate is one that poisons the well, just slower compared to the other one. Both parties are complete zogbots, bulbhead reaffirmed that for democrats when she stepped out of line and we expected the reaction as such from republicans. Boomer politicians need to die out for any kind of change to happen

Why do I give a fuck? America was a nation of tribal niggers, her kind with them, that only grew due to European colonialism. Faggots conflating it with immigration is cancer

Come back to Euope then, the war wich your coward ancestor fled from is already over

>referencing

I like her a lot. 10000x better than Yang

cause america should be for americans only. white go back to europe and do your white ethnostates there, WHERE WHITE PEOPLE FUCKING COME FROM. your illegal occupation of this land is over, scum.

>Knits With Hooves angery!
Top kek

i will send a skinwalker your way, white boy

Tulsi won't get far. She's sane at least... but that practically disqualifies you in today's political scene.

He’s skinrug now

Serious question: could a skinwalker crawl down to the south of the continent?

Attached: FB_IMG_15514809533514737.jpg (1080x732, 357K)

hahahahha don't sleep with it in your room... or your house...

yes. when below the panama line, they prefer to turn into candiru and eat your balls

If they believe in that kind of jungle voodoo, of course. The only skinwalkers we have are niggers

>implying I invite people into my home
Yee naaldooshii are the least of my worries, a nigger comes in on his own accord. Wendigo is worse

>Believing skinwalker aren't real

That's what happens when people flee from their lands, something inside them goes missing, you people are here for merely 2-5 centuries, you think it's coincidence that your women lay with the dark skinned men you brought and kill your sons in their bellies? You people are destined to vanish, it's like y'all don't even have a soul anymore, just flesh and bone waiting to deteriorate.