Enough

I'm so tired of the trifles of living in this world.
I just can't understand why people put up with this shit.
Long story short, got pulled over and cited for driving a car with an expired inspection.
I finally got the amount owed and it's $143. That is well over half of what I've got in the bank.
My mom is yapping at me that I should go to the summons and beg for it to be removed or whatever.
My options are go deal with a fucking judge or whatever, pay the $143, or let them arrest me.
If I wasn't in college this semester, I'd probably just let them arrest me. I don't know how long I'd be locked up, so if anyone has an idea, I'd like to know. This is PA, btw.
I'm so fucking tired of this shit. I'd be one thing if I enjoyed living in this goddamned country but I hate it. I hate it, the people, the government, the future of it, everything about it. I'd probably hate the cop that did this, but I know he's just doing what his masters tell him. I can't expect him to have a spine.
I'm probably just going to pay it and listen to my mom bitch for a few days, unless someone can tell me how long I'll be put away for

Attached: Nuclear_artillery_test_Grable_Event_-_Part_of_Operation_Upshot-Knothole.jpg (2945x2338, 1.59M)

Don't be angry just pay the fine and let it be

Attached: ISA.png (400x195, 96K)

What about the car are you gonna keep driving that?

The fine will grow into debt, long before you get arrested and put in jail. Also. You probably knew the consequences and the rules when getting a car, so you should be angry at yourself and not lash out at the entire world.
Pay the fine. Grow up.

Probably
It was (is) my step-dad/mom's. I was only driving it because I was trying to help my mom. I wasn't happy about driving it.
I am angry at myself. I never should have stepped foot into a car. It was a mistake ever learning to drive. I didn't want to drive the car but gave in. It's my fault, but that doesn't mean I can't hate the situation, which I do.

You sound like my retarded roommate.
>doesn't verify his speeding ticket is paid in full
>completely flabbergasted when it turns out it wasnt and he now has a warrant

STOP
CREATING
YOUR
OWN
PROBLEMS
GET THE FUCKING CAR INSPECTED ON TIME AND THIS WONT HAPPEN
THIS IS NOT FUCKING HARD

Life is full of mundane chores, no one enjoys it. But we all do them, and we all shut the fuck up about it because no one wants to hear this shit. Grow up.

I'd rather not. I'm going to pay only because Im in college. If this happened during the summer, I'd get myself locked up.
Not my car, and I wasn't happy about it. Now I know to never drive again

>have to pay a small fine
>I'm fed up with this world!

Love it man.

I feel sorry for everyone who has to deal with you.

Thanks. My mom gets pretty fed up with me, I know that.
Yeah, I'd rather not bend over and spread my ass cheeks every time the state needs some more money for dem programs

Well you're free to neck yourself whenever you're ready. We don't like hearing you complain about it, it's annoying. You're better off dead than a whiner.

Guys I have to brush my teeth every day and do other chores, life is so unfair you guys! You guys, cmon what do I do!

You're being a faggot.
>cut finger on paper
>ILL NEVER WRITE ANYTHING AGAIN
While you're at it stop breathing too.
You are probably insufferable and go into a tard rampage at the slightest inconvenience.

I've considered, but life is too entertaining for me to want to.
I understand the use of brushing my teeth. There's no justification for inspection laws, or the state in general.
No, only at certain inconveniences

The inspection laws are in place because of lazy dumb fucks like you who won’t keep your car in order.
Car can break down and cause an accident endangering someone else’s life.
If the word didn’t have people like you, we wouldn’t have these rules you complain about.
You are the problem, and the reason.
So fuck off you simple cunt.

>or the state in general
How the fuck else do you expect humanity to keep itself from chimping out you fucking retard? You take away the state, everything instantly burns to the ground because it was the only thing keeping humanity from regressing from being 13% nigger to 100% nigger.

Look, bootlicker, I get *why* they exist. I've already conceded I shouldn't have driven the car. I shouldn't drive at all. The law exists as a revenue stream for the state, plain and simple. Yes, it has a superficial explanation (the one you gave) but if they cared about keeping people safe, theyd do a better at it.

Well, I tend to believe conflict is good. Civilization was a mistake. If I could afford to leave, I would. After college I'll probably go homeless so don't worry.

You're still being a hyperbolic faggot.
>I shouldnt drive at all
You are autistic. Flat out autistic.

Ok? It would prevent this problem from ever happening again. Plain and simple. That's what I want, and all I ever wanted

To answer your superficial "problem" your mom is technically correct. But, if dealing with a judge and bureaucracy is too derailing for your mental health, just pay the fucking thing dude. I've been to jail, it to be avoided at ALL costs, seriously 1 night in jail can fuck you up for YEARS, do NOT go there if you don't have to.
But your problem clearly isn't about $143 measly dollars, friend. You've got some existential depression right there. I don't know how to solve hating idiots, but I do know changing your focus starts with working out and consuming positive media (get the fuck off facebook and ALL news, start watching documentaries about things that interest you and children's cartoons). THAT's what you really need.

Thanks for the non-aggressive respond. I understand her point of view. It's no so much that it will "derail" me, I just fundamentally disagree with this operation. I value my time much more than money. I'd rather give the state my money than my time. I know this probably sounds contradictory to my willingness to go to jail, which it may well be.
What happened in jail? I've always wondered.
I just came off a depressive swing, so I don't think that's the cause of this

If you don't like participating in operations that you disagree with, trust me jail is contradictory.
First of all, they cage you like an abused animal. That may not sound so bad, but trust me, even alone it is. Being trapped in a metal cage by morons following a system that's hostile to your survival is fucking scary and panic inducing in a way that's hard to describe...but basically your brain is screaming "GET ME THE FUCK OUT LET ME OUT GET OUT OF HERE" constantly. Its hard to focus on anything or rest with this baseline level of discomfort. That's before we start talking about the loneliness (which can literally drive you insane) or the company (a bunch of traumatised, mentally ill poor people who may literally kill or rape you at any second). Putting that all together, even if all you do is make friends and put on a play with your fellow inmates your gonna be leaving with shitloads of trauma and flashbacks you'll be dealing with for years. The knowledge alone that people do this to other people is enough to destroy whatever trust you have in humanity. Just avoid.

I see. I'm sorry that happened to you. It never was ideal, and I'll probably just pay the fine. But I fucking hate it all already. I doubt jail could do anything but justify my hate. Thanks for sharing

Also, you may not be in clinical depression, but like your outlook is shit. You need to stop worrying about the stupid government, or the future or dumbass Murica and above all which operation you agree with. The world doesn't care about your approval, and you just don't have control over any of that stuff. Focus on thing you do control. Focus on things that make you happy. The world is full of beautiful, fun things to do and think about. Be curious about stuff that actually captures your imagination, instead of boring yourself by judging all the stupid people and things that you can't change.

Well, the things that interest me are the future. I don't care about temporary fun or enjoyment. I've done all that I could to find happiness and it's all failed. My interests are history, politics, philosophy, and nature. But nature above all else. The unfortunate thing is I can be one with nature without interference, and this interference is the state. As such, my beef is with the state because they will not leave me be. And furthermore will all humanity because they destroy the beauty of nature, and encroach on it. I'd have to go so far away into the deepest and coldest woods to have a chance at escaping them. And so, I am imprisoned. I am expected to enjoy this life, to put up with working and being a consumer, and whatever else, all for what? To support the beast that's killing me? Sounds like a plan.
I can't forgive, but I can withhold retribution until the time is right. Someone, or thing, will pay for the sins committed against me and nature. It may very well end up being myself that dies, but this cannot go on indefinitely

The unfortunate thing is I *cant* be one with nature
*can't*