Oldfag here

This shit is absolutely disgusting killing innocent people like this, why the fuck didn’t he just join the military and fight against ISIS?

Attached: 171B33C1-0386-42A1-9553-CF3ECD5B66BC.jpg (1125x632, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2urOnbUyIw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously. Super fucked. This whole thing glows in the dark too.

>innocent p
>Muslims
what

Nobody supports this. Beyond leftists shills trying to smear the board with pro shooter bullshit and outside influence to shut it down. Anyone claiming this was good is either an edgy 13yr old faggot, foreign propaganda, or lefrists trying to flood the board praising it to make it seem like the problem started here in order to shut the board down.

There is no other explanation for anyone claiming to support this bullshit behavior.

Not all Jow Forumsacks OP.

>why the fuck didn’t he just join the military and fight against ISIS?
Because he's a retard and so is everyone here memeing about it.

>join the military

Go for it goyim

No sex. Same reason all young men go berserk.

hes human filth. Incel scum

This is really bad. I don't think this will ever be forgotten. It will be pointed to for a very long time and used to shut many things down.

Finally, a fellow regular human being with sanity

>bullshit behavior
Bullshit behavior is being a little cucked pussy faggot like yourself and letting your nations fall like they never meant a thing.
At least this guy did something. Good for him.

who cares.

Hahaha.
No.

Attached: 1552616086376.png (791x461, 77K)

>americans posting this

Attached: 1544939242186.png (868x958, 258K)

Someone had to do it

Why do that when you can fight ISIS in NZ?

shooting on armless people screaming for help

this is something god'll make you pay for it

He's going to bring up the gun debate again and then nothing will happen. I don't know why these shooters think America is going to put their targets under a microscope and not guns, like they always do.

>This psycopath just killed 30 jews!
>We better investigate the jews to see what they did to deserve that
Said no one ever.

Casue their headquarters are far away in Tel Aviv.

> absolutely disgusting
Absolutely disgusting is letting your nations be overrun with the enemy and sitting on your hands.
Just think, if this kind of thing happened all the time? Do you think Muslims would come to our countries? Do you think niggers would? Do you think anyone would?
Yea...they wouldn't.

>this is something god'll make you pay for it
there is no god

Twitter created in February

No posts until March 12.

(((WHITE NATIONALIST))) retarded shit spammed for 2 days.

False flag at the same time Israel is bombing Gaza.

This. Spree shootings like this will only cement opinions against whatever you're trying to do.

It is important to realize that a majority of Christians are peaceful and non violent. We shouldn’t demonize an entire religion based on the actions of a lone deranged individual ;)

>Beyond leftists shills trying to smear the board with pro shooter bullshit

Blaming leftists shills? Are you retarded?

let's wait until you die so we find out

Lol God is punishing christians for their slothfulness why would God punish a true christian?

As opposed to things already being shut down regardless?

>Sweden.
>Trying to do anything.
No.

i hope it happens in minneapolis too.

Agreeing with OP desu. I want off this ride.

He's a satanist SEIGE tard from cripplechan, a board run by freemasons

a lot of posters on here are underage or actually dumb enough to believe the memes

>old fag
>find this disgusting

doubt

Yeah there’s ways of putting in place shit for illegal immigration, you don’t just massacre random people just because they are Muslim.

Your probably the same person pushing this fucking idiot.

Attached: 2C2D3597-DC55-46FD-A0A6-AE0E87F37618.jpg (345x345, 19K)

thats it im done with trump after this

YANG GANG!!!

>doing something about it

This is going to make people more sympathetic towards muslims if anything.

>1 post by this ID
kys and sage faggit.

>It's okay to kill muds in defense of Israel
>It's bad to kill muds in defense of the west

Fucking boomers from 2016 Ayli're destroying this site.

Leave.

It's okay to attack an army that is actively shelling your nation.
It's not okay to attack a bunch of citizens of your own nation that are trying to enjoy a day off from the daily grind.

Yeah, when he shot that woman outside crying for help, that was a chicken shit move not befitting a civilised male.

Attached: Electric pence.jpg (330x153, 7K)

Attached: 1545776458986.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>true christian
did u even read the damn thing?

Is our military actually engaged with Isis anywhere currently?

Muslims and Jews are not humans.

And neither are Boomers.

This pic was after a terrorist just attcked they think it;s funny when westerners die

Attached: muslims laugh terrorist attack.jpg (1354x1308, 555K)

>Why didn't he just die for Israel instead?
Fuck you lol

Attached: 1529694461424.jpg (921x826, 216K)

BASED DASH ON SCENE LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=2urOnbUyIw8

LIVE LIVE LIVE

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.
>timothy 3:

This is plain stupid.. killing innocents is wrong.
Thankfully Jow Forums did not had any role in this.

This has been a terrible pi day. First the shop was out of pie so I had to get frozen, then this

They're libtards and will take literally any incident to pedal their antigun cuckery. Like someone breaking the law by shooting people illegally in a no gun zone. Perhaps if there were several more laws, he would have thought twice!

Do you think the Army would take him? He would fail Psyc eval.

Isis is defeated. They don't have and any more. They're pretty much underground.

That's how people act in front of a camera.
You expect the entire country to be in mourning because of a terrorist attack?
Day after 9/11 I probably watched a funny movie or heard a good joke and I had a chuckle, I'm sure.

Fuck off kike we are done joining your shabbos goy mercenary army. Now the flames of war have been lit and it will continue rising until it has consumed the Synagogue of Satan.

Attached: bye_shlomo2.jpg (500x342, 27K)

Anybody have his whole manifesto?

zero fucks given
nobody complained about the danish tourist decapitated or the endless gore coming from the shitholes. now the whole world will be a shithole. deal with it

Also oldfag here since 2004.

This shits funny as fuck.

FPBP very underrated

>That's how people act in front of a camera.
LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER A TERRORIST ATTACK?????????

You think people on here have any clue about how people act in real life?

>why didn't he just sign his life away to the jew
>old fag here
the only thing you got right is that you are a faggot OP suck a dick

>It's bad to kill muds in defense of the west
What exactly did he defend by shooting up a bunch of muslims and random people on the street no one knows anything about? What did he defend by braining a bunch of kids?

i was close to the shootings at the time and it was a truly horrific thing to experience

Not everyone cares, dude
I sure don't get depressed or anything, do you?

fuck you, I support it

>I wAnT tO sAvE tHe WhItE RaCe!!
>pulls stupid shit like this that vilifies white's even more

what level of retardation are we talking here

i do smell false flag....

Attached: 1506859849823.png (645x729, 67K)

Nice boomer meme

I know because some random Turk cucked you, still doesn't justify killing innocent.

He could have a gone to some good full of trash Muslim hoodlums where he could have killed them. Not some mosque where mostly fathers and people who have nothing to do with all that shit.

He chose the wrong target

Yes. Again the entire nation does not go into mourning. Do you know these people even knew what the reporters were reporting on, or even that there was a recent terrorist attack?
No

Why travel halfway across the world when you can kill sandniggers in your hometown?

PART AND PARCEL

Attached: 1552615395989.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>thinking it matters when your enemy is actively exterminating you

lmao, cry maor you pathetic fuckup

>This whole thing glows in the dark too.
Terry would proud.

Attached: based-god-terry.png (450x399, 256K)

Wow it’s almost like forced multiculturalism doesn’t work and innocent people die because it makes people go crazy and do terrible shit

>fight against people who are against western military oppression and keeping their way of life a shithole for weapons testing

Yeah, nah.

do you have any idea who the real enemy is?

>Candace Owens

This fucking guy is beyond based

Attached: top kek.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

he said israel was no enemy of his.

Evil exists and it wears many masks. ISIS massacring innocents, Serbs sniping civilians for sport, mass shooters like this..... it all energizes the black cube. Some muslims celebrate terror attacks and they are no different than the edgy fags here who support the shooter because muhepicmaymays. Realize you are surrounded by very stupid people who give in to the darkness of their souls.

Attached: the_truth_way_life.jpg (750x937, 127K)

shut up faggot get out there and kill him if you're so upset he'll wait i'm sure

Nice link faggot

Idk man, it was pretty much shooting fish in a barrel not to mention after he left the mosque he was shooting more innocent people on the street.

The guy is a piece of shit and deserves the worst punishment you can receive in New Zealand.

Attached: 72468F99-7C0D-497A-AA49-15F752669027.png (1092x1037, 27K)

DIE FAGGOT

>Day after Facebook blackout
>Day before muller report

It’s happening

Look at the flood of edgy retards. They don't even bother changing up their arguments.

There is no place for honor anymore. Honor is what is killing us off

b...b..but aren't those guns banned in the UK?? It's almost as if....

Based Kiwis not taking any muzzy shit.

FUCK OFF BOOMERS
you only post your retarded brain farts when some big news event happens

your shattered minds and the insane pseudomorality they adhere to are totally irrelevant.
You've been programmed to believe that every solution to your problems is evil and untenable.

NO ONE IS INNOCENT, the world is at war, we are being invaded.
Just because they weren't expecting it doesn't make them innocent.

More shootings please.

Attached: 1550396130702.jpg (392x400, 18K)

>oldfag

If you were an oldfag you would have said that he should of killed kikes instead.

The military doesn't fight kababs outside Kababistan.

He already binned the knife user. What's next?

Gotta agree. Time to get down and dirty.

>killing innocent people like this

Attached: stockholm-moslems.jpg (662x522, 89K)

>Muslim
>innocent
OK Retard.