Say goodbye to Jow Forums/cripplechan folks...

Say goodbye to Jow Forums/cripplechan folks. The shooter played fucking remove kebab and said subscribe to pewdiepie then went on to shoot up a mosque in such a brutal way this will be used against the dissident right forever. His manifesto was about European birth rates and how Turks should stay east of the bosphorus. False flag or not this will be used for a massive clampdown on online free speech and memes. We should all just try to live normal lives. I feel completely detached from politics after watching that footage, it's fucking awful.

Attached: good_doggo.jpg (480x447, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M
youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3cz02BWc
youtube.com/watch?v=TIFqN27LqrI
youtube.com/watch?v=lOzCcF4kels
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/effect
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/affect
m.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who? The hue hue?

Twitter created in February

No posts until March 12.

(((WHITE NATIONALIST))) retarded shit spammed for 2 days.

False flag at the same time Israel is bombing Gaza.

Who knows man, shit is fucked.

Attached: D1qpWkLXQAARvEQ.jpg (597x269, 65K)

Imagine being an Israeli like you. In the near future you'll be holding the dead body of your mother killed by Iranians invading israel.

Someone who does something > people who whine on Jow Forums all day

>subscribe to pewdiepie
fucking kek

America isn't as cucked as the rest of the world user, this is the nation of God. False-flags will not work against us, every single one of these attacks will always work out in our favor. Leftists love to talk shit about getting violent against Nazis and are all for assaulting people for wearing MAGA hats and spouting "hate speech". So far it's been a bunch of jesters and trolls Leftists have been going after. The real shit hasn't even really started yet. What do Leftists think would happen if the right actually started behaving like the Nazis they claim they are? Leftists would get fucked massacred, exactly the way that's happened to those Muslims.

So I cheer for every single one of these mass shootings perpetrated by white men.

Good, we need to be open now
The time of hiding behind anonymous posts, the time of keeping silent and hiding our beliefs is over. Now is the time for action. Things will escalate in the comming months you will see.
GOT MIT UNS

OBVIOUS FALSE FLAG IS OBVIOUS
>OBVIOUS FALSE FLAG IS OBVIOUS
OBVIOUS FALSE FLAG IS OBVIOUS
>OBVIOUS FALSE FLAG IS OBVIOUS

files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
FUCK THIS HAPPENING

This.

Muslims > Jews

everyone mentions the songs playing apart from this one
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M

very catchy

>da erf iz flet.

Mmmm grayons.

he also said spyro and fortnite motivated him, he's directly trolling to elicit a response.

Is that the alleged gopro video? Scared to click dat link.

Attached: 1520634832580.jpg (960x536, 52K)

Dumb fucking retard doesn't know that "affect" is the verb and "effect" is the noun

Go shove a potato up your ass.

Then tell us how much it doesn't hurt because you're so apathetic.

Definitely agree haha, good taste all in all for everything he played

Apathy is death

>be leaf
>the one criticism you have of a guy who just killed 20 or 30 unarmed sandniggers is his improper use of a word

People say this after every mass shooting, in the end nothing happens and we all forget.

But this time it's a white man not a jew

(((they))) FUCKING DELETED IT. I literally JUST posted this in another thread an hour ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3cz02BWc
The purge is in effect

youtube.com/watch?v=TIFqN27LqrI

No excuse for being a simpleton

Oh nvm, here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=lOzCcF4kels
Apologies for sucking dicks

>tfw when your legacy is a shitty pastebin full of spelling and grammar mistakes

Attached: 1238979080948.gif (365x273, 3.45M)

this

holy fuck!

MOOT, HIRO AND PEWDIEPIE HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS BY ALLAH!

>"affect" is the verb and "effect" is the noun
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/effect
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/affect
Next time you want to sound smart at least attempt to preemptively save face with a 2 second google search.

Kek

Attached: 1552618076017.jpg (1600x900, 425K)

*facepalm*

The pastebin is a transcripted copy you fucking retards
The actual manifesto is a PDF file

nah youre just an incel bro

I was laughing at the gif the leaf provided. Also, read your dictionary links you fucking literal retard and it will show you that the leaf is correct.

My bad, wrong ID. But fuck you anyway cunt

>tfw no more /ptg/ shitting up the nonexistent board
um based?

Attached: 07404405-9E20-48BC-A0B6-327D8153E5B6.jpg (540x390, 29K)

is there a chan on tor that has reasonable population?

They always say they'll shut it down, but never do.

trump did this

fucking god damn mother fucking this

Attached: 1552617635999.jpg (740x963, 74K)

>i am too autistic to understand simple jokes

Okay.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.03.14-21-18-11.png (1016x386, 236K)

He wasn't wrong.
False flag or not, something must be done.
Perhaps this is the start of something beautiful.

Attached: they-dont-think-it-be-like-it-is-but-it-do.jpg (523x720, 198K)

Not all Jow Forumsacks!

to be fair, he posted on twitter as well. if the chans go down so shall twitter

Guys stop scaring off the advertisers please, we need a way to pay for Jow Forums(nel)

Attached: hiroyuki-nishimura-7d54ba46-51fb-41e8-9623-c823d628d68-resize-750.jpg (557x378, 37K)

fuck off bigot

Attached: 1551843495511.jpg (1482x2047, 541K)

shut the fuck up mohammed. You subhuman scum are getting what you deserve

Attached: B26DC814-B621-49C4-BBF2-39024F843174.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

you can go to eos-forum

It's just to cover something up in the newscycle. It will fade away within a week.

Then you’re a fucking kike faggot.
If you don’t have the stomach for killing the historical enemies of western civilization you should kill yourself.

>no more Jow Forums and free speech becasuse this 1 (one) retard killed a couple of kebabs
Shut the fuck up.

I'm not sure you can read, user.

>newfags don't remember the Oregon shooting where he posted on Jow Forums his plans.

Attached: i've been alive far too long.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Good, i was tired of the constant shilling here anyway.

why are racist neo nazi scumbags such incels? Maybe if they got laid they wouldnt be so angry

>False-flags will not work against us

Um, we've been at war for the past 18 years because of a false flag.

Somehow that just brought a bigger wave of newfags to this site. Lurk moar.

where did he mention pewds?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc
Some people just like to watch the world burn

All NEETs and incels above the age of 23 need government issued girlfriends/caretakers in exchange for some forced labor / employment
Let the regular government issued gfs be replaced with robo-gfs when technology catches up.

Attached: government assigned gf.png (737x831, 320K)

Attached: first-things-first-bateman-is-definitely-a-psychopath-1502818850.jpg (780x439, 32K)

>I feel completely detached from politics after watching that footage, it's fucking awful.
I guess its time to let in all those refugees then what a massive faggot you are

Attached: desperate-incel.png (457x473, 192K)

I wish I was born in another time. All I can feel after this is a quickening. This world is fucked.

It's funny because I'm with them on Yang but I just can't fathom that being their only reason. They're just wastes of space.

holy fuck what's wrong with these faggots. They could slap a fat sheboon in the ass and instantly get a girlfriend lmao

I'm glad people are standing up and taking action. Such acts are not uncommon throughout history. Its just that the powers that be who advocate to the populace to act meek and weak have used tolerance as a weapon to allow themselves to move their chess pieces wherever they please.

Attached: 1541786579267.jpg (540x722, 163K)

pewdiepie will get bad publicity
it will become White nazi sympathizer vs Brown saints (T series)
the media will eat him alive

I just wanted to shitpost guys! I didn't mean any of it!

Either the west surrenders and succumbs to the third world invasion or some time in the future a protracted conflict/civil war breaks out that will dwarf the kind of sporadic violence we see today. I am sure the footage is sickening. I am not going to look at it.Whats more awful is that our politicians and (((elites))) are leaving few options for the future. We have not reached it yet but there will be a point it wont just be crazy people like this who start to act. Or maybe we just slowly give up and roll over.

I don't care if its used against us. There's been plenty of other horrific shootings. This is just one of many. Doesn't change the fact that I need to fight for the future of my future children. And fight for the glorious past.

I will never understand how a Redditor thinks or acts.

Hard to cover it in the media without covering the shit written all over his weapons that will make more than a few people say, "Hmm."

Attached: take your time.gif (382x450, 704K)

stop being so pretentious bigot. He's some cumskin piece of dirt and will make the right look absolutely terrible

Attached: Untitled23.png (816x544, 362K)

>man does something incredibly stupid in Kiwiland
>shut down American website
Not gonna happen.

>delete the places CIAniggers contain us in
are you stupid, pastanigger? Our personality type is of minimal digital footprint as is, they don't want disgruntled lunatics running around with no hope of supervision beyond direct spying.

agreed.

i think we all need to take a break from this website.

its getting too far now, and thats coming from a sane person. imagine how radicalized people here are that NEVER even post?

Who asked for your opinion? The main takeaway of your opinion piece was "it's fucking awful". While it might be awful, this is breaking news so contain your personal take on it to one of the existing threads.

you first, kike

We say this everytime something happens and yet this place never gets shut down.

Do not worry, the truth will be revealed.

This is a total false flag setup. He named Candice Owens, one of the most prominent figures in politics leading black people away from the Democrat party furthermore john Podesta was just there naming new Zealand as a "juicy target" for election fraud. A juicy target for something else too. This is Democrat playbook written all over it. Everytime something goes really bad for them, amass shooting happens. Remember where you are.

yeah these guys are just incels anyways

>Say goodbye to Jow Forums/cripplechan
There will always alternatives even if they're shit.

>The shooter played fucking remove kebab and said subscribe to pewdiepie
Sounds more like YouTubes and Serbia's problem than ours. We'll be fine, if he had done something retarded like wear a cringe pepe shirt then we'd be a little ruffled but we'd get through still.

Attached: __clownpiece_touhou_drawn_by_nibi__9afb14901e739ac501d866dda243c6c8.png (718x544, 220K)

meh they can try to "use" it all they want it will be the same as every gangster nigger being used against the left they just ignore it we need to show the same respect. yeah a white guy shot some fucks who shouldn't be in the west...wanna fight about it?

>206273503
shut up animenigger

Is this the first time mootwo has had to deal with this?

Terrorist attacks are very harmful to the cause.

Attached: wojak.png (645x773, 107K)

>anime website

Attached: yys-6.jpg (473x566, 72K)

Taking bets, how long until this fades away in the news cycle?

Attached: 1552615426416.png (1185x603, 57K)

not anymore, fat nigger