Some faggot just shot up a mosque in Christchurch NZ

Some faggot just shot up a mosque in Christchurch NZ

What do these retards think they will achieve?

Do they not realise that they are just ruining it for everyone else?

Now we're going to have all of the gun laws changed which won't even stop these kinds of people.

Attached: faggot.png (645x295, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
videopress.com/v/WAo6h2pc
videopress.com/v/PcqaYVgR
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552617968164.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show proof or it's bs.

mudslime

jewtube took it down already

mossad achieves everything they aim for. it’s very impressive.

it's an obvious false flag
they want to ban more of the internet

Not only that he was a meme lord in addition he calls out differwnt online celebs too.
Wouldnt be suprised if the media shines it's light on Jow Forums for a very long period

>Do they not realise that they are just ruining it for everyone else?
He knows

>Why did you choose to use firearms?
I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A
ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane
attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources. I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra
media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the
politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world. The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to
abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see
this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty. This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic
polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing
of the US along cultural and racial lines.

I would upload the video but it says "maximum file size is 4 mb"

This is a false flag. God it's all so tiring. May the souls of the fallen citizens find peace. Dear God please let these shootings stop.

Twitter created in February

No posts until March 12.

(((WHITE NATIONALIST))) retarded shit spammed for 2 days.

False flag at the same time Israel is bombing Gaza.

He's an accelerationist He wants to balkanize America with disagreement over 2A being one of the triggers

he's on a plane back to tel aviv right now

Where are all the gun control faggots? Oh right, they only care about shootings in the US.

same with actual neo nazis going to right wing rallies. most likely they are all groomed by agencies

>Do they not realise that they are just ruining it for everyone else?
when its real, theyre fucking insane
any sane person would know to use explosives. more bodies, and no one blames a bomb.
its common knowledge that a bomb is made from a fuel and an oxidizer. it can be easily searched for on the internet if one doesnt know specific mixtures
they cant even get to that level because their brain doesnt work right. they cant make logical decisions.

PEWDIEPIE MADE HIM DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: fgdgfdd.png (754x619, 82K)

if you listen in the background hes playing march of the grenadiers

When someone actual tries to take a stand and help us you people always cry its hurting us.

HOW THE FUCK IS BITCHING ON THE FUCKING INTERNET HELPING? THIS MAN DID MORE FOR US THAN EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM HAS!

F to pay respects.

videopress.com/v/WAo6h2pc

>What do these retards think they will achieve?
All of the sudden, they will achieve RESPECT from muzzos, because scum only respect force.

videopress.com/v/PcqaYVgR

BASED

>Some faggot just shot up a mosque in Christchurch NZ
it was a group according to sum footages I sawr

The whiteman hurt himself in confusion.

Now what?

Pewdiepie will further himself away from anything constructive. The narrative around him will be confirmed. Who knows what will happen.

Attached: 1551663013198.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

You don't solve issues by shooting up mosques

now we look like the crazy ones

This was his manifesto apparently. pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

Attached: file.png (597x269, 290K)

keep em coming fellas

Attached: eeeeeeeee.png (745x931, 51K)

Do we solve issues by taking it up the ass and doing nothing else? They will ban us from the internet and ban "hate speech" without this happening.

>THIS MAN DID MORE FOR US THAN EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM HAS!

he destroyed any sympathy people would have for the cause, and killed 30 people which will be replaced in a day through immigration. Gas lighting probably made him do it but the point is to keep going instead of literally proving their narrative because of frustration.

Attached: resident-evil-2-screen.jpg (2560x1440, 292K)

wtf why the fuck did he do it here? Our town has had enough struggles after the earthquake

Headsplash!

surprise attack

PLEASE let this be true!

Aussie here, the only silver lining here is that after years of being made fun of by kiwis for not having guns I can gloat that Kiwis lost their guns also, better yet because of an Aussie

A good reminder is needed every now and then.

This shook me as much as those cops shooting that exterminator. Fuck this nihilistic shit.

Typical foreigner. Has no idea how US government works.

What sympathy? Have you watched any of the news? Have you not seen what the puppets in the government try to propose around the world to help ISIS fighters return? The western world wants ISIS fighters to have a better life than whites. Wake up.

I support him. Fuck islam. They reap what they sowed. It's not my style, I will not fight but I understand what he did and this was only a matter of time.

i love how people are desperate to find someone to blame on

exactly

im starting to think that im going to become a leftist now, just to ensure that people like this are EXTERMINATED with extreme prejudice off this fucking earth

this isnt helping anyone, this is just pure evil.

we can NOT permit people like this to exist.

i fucking hope someone puts a bullet in his brain

>be a retarded Jow Forums shitposter
>spend all day memeing about DEUS VULT and REMOVE KEBAB
>someone actually has the balls to do it irl
>"w-w-w-w-why would he do this?! why would this man stick up for his convictions and do what we all pretend we would do?"

You people are fucking cucks and cowards. Someone actually has the courage to do what you've all been acting like you would do. Well here's your chance. The fire has started. Are you going to join in or not?

Thought so. Spineless cowards.

Attached: 1487687587318.jpg (460x459, 41K)

thats what I mean about gaslighting but this guy went full retard and confirmed their narrative.

I just finished watching
These were innocent people this shit isn't right
Fuck

cuck

oh fuck

Attached: ss (2019-03-14 at 10.10.10).png (339x86, 10K)

Why would Israel need a media cover to bomb Gaza if they control the media you fucking dipshit?

not just that. look at that bullshit his actions will wreck havoc with the identitarian movement and especially in germany. he is literally the nazi everyone was hoping for

F to us

>Muslims invading someone else's country
>innocent
Pick one and only one, retard.

Attached: 1479823963652.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Pussy made sure he did it in a town where nobody would shoot back and police response is slow.

what you think every country is going to go to civil war to remove kebab. None of these lone wolf things will ever lead to anything but them winning.

Did anyone notice his voice? Very Jewish

some of the nicest people are muslim here, they don't do anything bad.

Pretty much sums up why I laugh at 2aers

Attached: A8FBF942-F223-4421-B03D-7958E7B5DC93.jpg (720x540, 69K)

This has False Flag written all over it. Muslims shoot up their own mosques all the time and pin it on a patsy. It happened in Quebec, Canada

Attached: canada.jpg (2448x1205, 101K)

Literally this, the people on here supporting him isn't helping either. Fucking disgusting.

use youtube-dl

> police response is slow???

No it's not, and police have guns now. They don't ride without them anymore. Also any gun rights left are gone now after this

It takes a real fucking scumbag to do something so evil. Killing innocent women and children. Does it make you guys feel tough? No matter what god he worships, he’s going to pay heavily in the afterlife.

Jewish diaspora control the media, not Israel directly

A dude in Italy tried to kill a couple of immigrants and he ended getting mainstream support from the people and the gov. Why are we trying to feel bad about people who are cheering our demise?

You can clearly see his face in the video.

Yes, most individuals are innocent people abused by other more nefarious forces. Don't blame the gun for killing, blame the shooter.

Because the shooting in Italy was between an Italian mobster and immigrant gangster who were attempting to take over a mobster territory. It was more of a carnival than a legit shooting. If I’m not mistaken, no one was even killed.

>muh lone wolf
It wouldn't be "lone wolf" shit if you fags actually had the balls to organize and do something. It's easy for the government to use isolated incidents to solidify their hold and keep enforcing policy that the people don't want. They can't do that when it turns to outright rebellion. Regardless of what these cucked governments say, I can absolutely guarantee you that they DO negotiate with terrorists when those terrorists are no longer thousands of miles away, but instead mere walking distance from the politicians' safe cozy homes.

Attached: 1520472252009.jpg (562x640, 67K)

>this isnt helping anyone, this is just pure evil.
>removing Islam, an invasive, violent force that seeks only to subvert your democracy and way of life, from your borders is evil
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1437495593535.png (219x255, 30K)

like a jewish rat ambushing innocent people who had no chance. anybody praising him is under 18

>muslims
>innocent

Attached: 1530843521845.png (604x675, 639K)

Dude he was in there for like 15 minutes and shooting randoms on the street, and then drove away. Even he seemed confused about what to do with all the extra time he had.

Isnt christchurch a major city? How the fuck does a police response take 15+ minutes for a guy shooting random people on the street?

show me the video of this beautiful event.

Attached: muslim 31.jpg (401x500, 30K)

However when the left turned it into a racial and immigrant issue public support for the citizen didn't wane.

> blames someone for exterminating those who want to kill "infidels" (they all approve of honor killings)
> wants to exterminate those who want to kill those who want to kill sane people.
Why are you like this?

BOIS PLS HELP SIRENS EVERY WHERE EVERYTHING'S SHUT I CAN'T GET HOME

>ruining it for everyone else?
elaborate please

Because police always take that long to respond. Shit, in most major cities, police literally won't even come to help you, they'll arrive an hour later to collect evidence to prosecute your murderer. This is why people who aren't retarded insist on the right to defend themselves.

I think his "Manifesto" is going to have the opposite effect he thought it was going to have.

LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK

liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032

Attached: 1433121140241.jpg (125x125, 7K)

Are you stupid man?

Attached: 5e86d597ee20a9e9f7ff2d31168db74b1b013ba0c8275e189d14b81b6ae01c62.jpg (360x360, 27K)

People have tried to make actual groups but they always get fucked by the feds because they have to commit crimes to score dollars.

>Also any gun rights left are gone now after this
The time to fight back is now and if you don't its all over for whites in new zealand

The busses are not running and my home is in Hornby while I'm in Sumner lol

the harsh reality is the places like Jow Forums and more specifically 4+Jow Forums are breeding these kinds of psychos, the neo nazi satanic bullshit needs to go, no matter what your politics as soon as you start having bloodlust you're a piece of shit

gee, how convenient he names the popular streamer they've been trying to find an excuse to ban
he uses the websites they've been trying to ban
he uses all the terma they've been demonizing
if you had to plan a false flag operation (where real people are killed) this would be how you do it

AAHH WTF IS GOING ON
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552617968164.webm

literally shaking!

You know the Muslims that were shot today would kill you without a second thought. Right?

maybe if you werent such a faggot you would join him in ridding your island of muzzie filth. fucking casual.

fuck islam fuck the taliban.

Gun laws will become stricter
left wingers will seem like the sane ones.

Man, things are fucked

No way police take 15 minutes to respond to shots fired in good area of any major city. Especially christchurch NZ where there's no other fucking crime going on

Attached: cronulla.jpg (2500x1482, 1.24M)

>Isnt christchurch a major city
not really, it has 300k people at best spread over a large area.Also police can't be everywhere dude, let remind u about the parklands school shooter went to McDonalds.

yeah say goodbye to your guns mate

F

Attached: kiwubs.png (812x727, 245K)

>they have to commit crimes to score dollars.
No they don't. Well yeah, maybe if you're a bunch of poor NEETs you would, but guns and equipment really are not that expensive in the grand scheme of things. You just need one or two wealthy benefactors to equip a whole fucking brigade of people with shit.
Are you? It's easy to persecute this shit when it's "lone wolf" attacks. Open and armed rebellion and insurrection is a whole other thing.

You want to know how you're actually going to change things in the world? Make the politicians scared. Make them realize that for once in their fucking lives, THEIR heads are on the chopping block. History has shown us time and time before this is the only way to enact any kind of real change in the world when it's against the wishes of the ruling elite.

Attached: 1433133090889.jpg (688x456, 43K)