For Rotherham

For Rotherham.

Attached: 1541182777391.jpg (725x725, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/
scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto
my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Twitter created in February

No posts until March 12.

(((WHITE NATIONALIST))) retarded shit spammed for 2 days.

False flag at the same time Israel is bombing Gaza.

HE'S DEAD
HE'S DEAD
HE'S DEAD
HE'S DEAD

Attached: niggadead.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

looks that way

of course he's dead, all innocent people must die to remain guilty

do you think hed do it prior so he could be caught? fucking ape

Hm, March is always when the crazy weird crap happens. surprised it wasnt 3/22

good riddance
/s to shit in his mouth

The absolute madman

Attached: Brenton Tarrant mani lulz.png (623x555, 105K)

He am become remover, destroyer of kebab

Attached: kebab remover.png (1136x640, 650K)

people aren't going to know what to make of this

Gotem

Not sure what you mean. I don't think he wrote it for 'people' if that's what you're saying. It's from his manifesto, thing's a meme goldmine.

F
Based cousin across the ditch

files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
For anybody interested

So whats the purpose of this false flag?

Holy fucking shit the madman. imagine shitposting coypastas in your suicide attack manifesto

Cover something up, pressure the public into cracking down on thought crime. everything else.

Hard to say. Video is here
Guy's just a little too at home, idk. Little glowy imho. He slips up a few times, but is mostly on top of things, very deliberate in his movements, doesn't miss a beat or a shot. It's suspect.
Also, the manifesto is loaded with Jow Forums memes. Absolutely fucking brimming. Might be a move to crack down on places like this.

It isn't just memes he namedrops on twitter and in the video several anti-pc cultural icons like Pewdiepie and MDE.

It looks like someone took a blender of all right wing memes. It seems too much.

That's the word on the street. And it's hard to get hard news so soon, but there's a lot of talk that he was taken alive. I don't like any of this at all, it's suspect as fuck.

WHAT HAPPENED IN ROTHERAM?

Magazines.

Attached: D1gVLEbUkAAtboP.jpg (960x720, 213K)

Vest

Attached: D1gVr07U0AA2ZL4.jpg (960x720, 130K)

Good. The fucking idiot could’ve gone after anyone and he chose innocents.

Other magazines and a drum mag

Attached: D1gWbHhVYAAaVnp.jpg (720x960, 261K)

That vest is aesthetic as fuck. Politics aside, anybody who'd say otherwise is a liar.

>innocents
how? they're there

Elite Jews and globalists tend to own a lot of property in NZ, interestingly enough.

desu this is the smartest thing he could have done, livestreaming the entire thing and writing this all over his gear

>kill random people with no message
>"wtf white ppl kill everybody"
>kill random people with your explicit motives written on your equipment

i'm not saying it will make him a saint, but because he wrote rotherham on his ammo he'll have 1-5% support in the west and probably redpill a whole lot of normies even if they don't agree with what he did

although this is the last thing I wanted, I'm still happy it happened (in a country that isn't the US)

sometimes i think the pagans are right when they call christians christcucks. if we'd still been pagan, the kikes would have never been a problem.

>innocents
in a 50-100 years if islam has significant power in a country, you'd be on the other end of that barrel

If it were, they wouldn’t be referencing rotherham because people will look it up and see the horrors of the muslim grooming gang that UK fucked up on.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

WHITE GLOBALISM!

>WHITE GLOBALISM!

WHITE GLOBALISM!

>WHITE GLOBALISM!

WHITE GLOBALISM!

>WHITE GLOBALISM!

magyars get a mention and we dont

>Malta 1565
wew

what's that metal thing on the top left of his vest?

F

Why do you say he's dead?
Officers in the video clearly have him down on the ground and literally move him from one side to next?
Plus the press conference said he's in custody.

Remember, no kebab.

Such a pity his stream stopped, would have been good to see the endgame with the cops

fags

there are reports of two shooters? that could be bullshit but could have the other in custody??

Know how "getting jews to move to Israel" is a (suspiciously, given it makes sense) quiet theory often when things happen? Check this out.
>natsoc shit, black sun
>violence oh shit
>"jews in Israel are safe from people like me teehee"
Really scrambles my eggs.

Attached: 9c9801e6adb82d25daad1bc9f8ec71b4c1ed036b7ae7ff6a506a7f1181e6a90e.png (604x111, 21K)

> Pretty obvious he's a (((shill)))
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Rifle

Attached: D1gWEnEUkAA4pqR.jpg (720x960, 195K)

Mosin bayonet I've heard

All of you who are celebrating this cannot hope to view the gates of heaven

Attached: Capturar.png (399x329, 199K)

What's that?

>files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
>Remember lads, subscribe to PewdiePie
Holy fuck

>innocents

Attached: 1548574607096.jpg (471x388, 94K)

kek

If you were really a christian, you wouldn't say stupid shit like this. Call it edgy, I know you will, but most people who ever lived, go back even a century, would say this guy was sane and everybody shocked by what he did is fucked in the head.
I'm not an edgelord teenager, not going to meme worship of the guy, but what he did was very human and not at all counter to christian doctrine.

good bait

Agreed. Edgy morons can't grip the repercussions. Youll only be allowd to hunt with a slingshot within a year.
this is fucking horrible.

Not for normalfags

fucking NUTS of a video. damn.

Attached: B0CC0AF4-7E4F-44E7-BBE2-E1E52998A421.jpg (1125x903, 272K)

I just subbed to Pewds. Least i could do

Do you think crusaders went to heaven? Honestly curious.

>For Rotherham.

based

Attached: 1400.jpg (667x560, 90K)

For 911!

It's for stabbing anybody who gets within 10 yards of his back. Clever bastard.

F

He will ride to Valhalla shiny and chrome

>muh hunting
Now THAT is selfish

ok

/s

Attached: GET DABBED ON, RETARD.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

He even memed THIS shit. Predicted he'll be released in 27 years to receive a nobel prize, because Mandela. This guy's meme incarnate.

its on bitchuten now
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/

scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto

He wrote a 32 page manifesto

F

congrats guys, we have now lost our rights to own all A-cat AR's
complete selfish fuckwit

It's not uncommon for police to handcuff a suspect like this even if it's super obvious the guy is dead. Like, head-blown-off dead. It's just easier to handcuff and restrain and let EMS pronounce death than it is for the perp to suddenly get up and run/fight.

This is a failure of the UK government to represent the interests of it's people.

Attached: were good.jpg (850x400, 90K)

Shut the fuck up pepsi, go fight nork koreans first. This has nothing to do with “LE EBIN WHITE REVOLUSION” its just some edgy cuck with nothing going on in his life taking the piss on inncoent civies cuz “MUH PAYBACK” what a cringe lord go fight a real war beta coward

Attached: 5BAE068B-6A04-48B1-9187-C89E8B8048EB.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

He doesn't name the jew once in his manifesto.
Confirmed shill.

if you aren't going to use them, might as well not have them, goober

no more brother wars

If only the British government had properly punished the perpetrators of such evil, perhaps the public outrage boiling over like this could have been avoided.

Instead they punished anyone willing to speak out about it, like Tommy Robinson.

Brown people aren't innocent.

>UK

shit

No such thing as innocent non whites.

Competition shooting is a thing here, idiot.
You can own these guns without killing other people

What's this image supposed to convey?

It's over, guys. Those monsters on rebbit are going to face the music, this blood is on their hands. Press S

Attached: 4b101c1648b40a7dba49b63783402da6a99aefcd0ea082fe5e3ce1a8bb131e78.png (659x232, 9K)

I find it ironic that when I put the webm in the player on my iPad I got spammed with ads for first person shooter games.

>Crab Rave
what is this meme?
like the music video?

Attached: CIA.png (300x416, 88K)

>false flag
pls

to cover up the Gaza bombing
Israel is literally committing genocide at this very moment

Well noted, fellow favelado

>competition
so you're using them as toys, meaning you don't need them

go buy a frisbee

>innocents

I felt nothing as I watched him gun them all down. This is long overdue. Muslims have been raping, murdering, and beheading our men, women, and children for too long. They need to hurt. I can tell you one thing, if white men had half the balls as this guy, our countries wouldn't be getting overrun right now.

kek yeah i think thats the reference

>defending muslim invaders
You ALMOST deserve to be replaced.
my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4

You do realize that there will be retaliation right?

truth. Nobody is fleeing to Muslim countries

The dude refers to himself as a eco-fascist in his manifesto.
The treehadists strike again

Is that white sharpie? Maybe white out?
Trying to figure out is that some kind of sympathetic magic he was trying to invoke with all the writing?

Maybe the next shooter will sell ad space?