All white """people""" are terrorists

all white """people""" are terrorists
whites are the greatest threat to western civilization today

Attached: 1430882690564.jpg (627x698, 252K)

You're damn right, watch out Ahmed

Lmfao

Why care about Western civilization if you're non-white?

its insane that shitskins actually say things like this. they hate white society, yet when it is threatened to be taken away they scream emotional words like 'terrorist' and 'genocide'.

i'm an american and a patriot
whites are terrorists and parasites. they leech off of the productivity and knowledge of the better races, then they commit acts of terrorism when we don't coddle them and cater to their entitlement.

>white society
white society is violent and barbaric. it is the antithesis to western civilization, which is why whites are trying to destroy western civilization with their terrorism.

stfu you racist who hates whites eat a dick and lynch yourself nigger worthless fucking parasite where would you be w/o whitey hmm? sniffing your own farts like the faggot you are suck me off bruh

why wouldn't normal. patriotic people hate whites? whites are literally the worst thing to happen to western civilization. whites are violent, barbaric parasites.

How so? Polite sage, because your thread is empty words.

If you’re not white and living in America your by definition leeching and living off whites creation and prosperity

Whites invented western civilization

White people ARE weatern civilization.

you have that exactly backwards. the better races built the united states. whites leech off of our work. whites did not, and do not, contribute to the prosperity of the united states and its people.

wrong. whites leeched off the work of the better races. we created western civilization. and now whites are trying to destroy our creation.

0/10

Those better races don’t have countries with as high as living standards

You’re btfo

Who, what, and how? Give me an example of non-whites having a civilization in the west that wasn't utterly barbaric?

white people built western civilization, it's their right to destroy what has been corrupted. rebuild from the ashes.

the greek, romans, and egyptians. all of whom the whites stole from.

whites have literally nothing to do with western civilization, except their efforts to destroy it.

Do I need to start posting Greek and Roman statues

0/10

Attached: 1731089F-6CD6-4320-B521-3C52DE5046A9.jpg (660x482, 100K)

Yang is that you?

>"Mediterranean people aren't white!"
>white person commits YET ANOTHER terrorist attack
>"uhhh.... of course Mediterranean people are white! see, whites can be good too!"

the damage control is not working terrorists, we see through your lies

Jewish divide and control shills aren’t Jow Forums

Lol the literal evidence is in front of your eyes

Notice now all those countries are full and appear non white they are shit.

Anything else

>"all those times we said this and this group weren't white wasn't really us, it was the Jews! (which are also white but again we claim they aren't for some reason)"
the evidence is your own posts claiming they are not white. in addition, they were not violent, barbaric terrorists, so they have even less in common with whites.
countries filled with whites are full of crime, violence, terrorism, hatred, and corruption. whites hate everything that western civilization stands for, which is why they commit acts of terrorism to try and destroy the west.

>the things I think were Jow Forums opinion are more real than the literal way these people depicted themselves

Again faggot all the countries you just names are now full of non whites and are shit the math does not work out

No other race has a higher living standard than whites and the countries with the highest are 90% white.

The guy your crying about killer a bunch of non westerners who come from shit holes

I know your a troll m8 I just want you to know if your not white you should hate yourself

Kys and start over you lost

Modern civilization is a million times more advanced in every aspect than ancient slavers. Cringe.

>whites are greatest threat to western civ
>whites created western civ
the kid in that pic is a rl JUST, hes even degenerate red eyed

we created and run the western world
whites leech off of our success because they will never achieve anything better
whites resort to violence and terrorism because they hate the ideals of the western world (that we created)
whites resort to drugs and suicide because they themselves admit that whites are a failed race

whites have lost. we are witnessing a failure of evolution thrash out as it dies.

What race are you user I'm curious?

No m8

The countries you come from are shit you can’t compete I’m sorry this is so hard for you

The language the computer the internet you are on are whites invention

Take the L

your god damned right

the internet is founded on math, created by the Mediterranean races. the only math whites know is arm + needle = overdose
follow your race's proud tradition and kill yourself

Lol u mad