Funny that, I was just listening to the bowl cast

Guns are going to be heavily restricted in the next decade. Republicans will no longer be a bulwark on this issue, and constitution fags will do nothing about it

Attached: LZZC2A7SKREVDFQICIYPWSTLUQ.jpg (360x384, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032
theweedtube.com/new-zealand-march-14-2019/
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
youtube.com/watch?v=oJr3egjRVDQ
youtu.be/rBRxt5ufnGg
haaretz.com/israel-news/rocket-alerts-blare-in-tel-aviv-1.7022326
archive.is/nPnOj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think that guy was gonna be a mass murderer even with a gun ban

>i think that guy was gonna be a mass murderer even with a gun ban

Attached: asdf.png (1033x216, 36K)

why would a trained assassin spend so much time in the building? why didn't he clear every room? why would he leave the shotgun at the crime scene? this guy was running on pure adrenaline, he's obviously never done anything like this before not even in practice.

i dont even feel bad. I lived through 9/11. i hope those goat fuckers are afraid.

>mfw have been at work all day

Can some explain what's going on?

Attached: Task Force Bayonet.jpg (2560x1681, 374K)

where can I find bowlcast ep 6

Right wingers are too dumb to fight anyone except their neighbors.

The guy is pretty based.

A true accelerationist, what a faggot

What a nigger, always an autist that has to ruin everything.

cringe

your shithole country invaded two innocent nations after it, retard

>gun bans cant stop gun crime
>oh well at least we tried

the absolute state of liberals

I lived through the American invasion of Iraq in 2003. You aren't special. America has killed several hundred thousand Arabs that had nothing to do with 9/11 or your trash obese country

>someone bombs a certain place
>you had been born before then
>"all people from a similar region as the perpetrators should be shot"
okay senpai

Fuck off back to Bankstown faggot.

Suck my cock you fat virgin hahahaha

maybe you are wrong... that is the line in the sand

no link .........

>didn't even happen in America
>people are still obsessed with American gun laws
Lmao

He easily could have run them down with a car
Anyways, that's what his manifesto seems to have wanted, a bigger divide

nibba people get more enraged about children in schools getting shot up in schools
nothing will come of this

Attached: 1551572926636.jpg (949x1024, 103K)

lol fucking retard

yea you can tell by the random sprinting he does after standing still for a while

liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032

>meme right meme man shoots up muslims
>BASED /OUR GUY/
>meme right realizes this will fuck everything up for everyone except muslims
>FUCKING JEWS DID IT

fuck you

Attached: naga1.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Please dude, the US politicians will use anything to push their agenda of taking everyone's guns.

Basically Israel is about to glass Gaza, but there are too many eyes on them. But worry not, mossad has a plan for everything. So these past few days an inactive twitter account became very active with typical white nationalist spam to point towards the right wing. And then a very equipped and capable individual walks into a mosque with an arsenal and clears it. Checking doors and corners along the way and keeping count of his ammo (experienced). About 30 kills or so.
Now here's the funny thing. If he was a right wing nationalist he would know DAMNED well who was responsible for immigrating these folks he just butchered and instead of shooting up a mosque which does fuck all. A real 1488 boi would rush a synagogue. But yh. Everyone here is praising him. Good job right?

learn to search faggot

Doing it state side would get... messy.

Any details on how many he killed. Looks like a few dozen in the video but who knows, Muslims could be really good at playing dead.
Also here's his Twitter.

Attached: 1552620410484.jpg (628x487, 75K)

Yup, fellow patriots, you got just about 2 years left to buy assault rifles, pistols, combat shotguns, "high cap" mags and bulk ammo before the Libs take it all away. Buy everything you can in the next 2 years, stock up for CW2, because the Libs are coming for us.

>subscribe to pewdiepie
lmfao what a time to be alive

good

Of this, nothing will come of it, but the same type of event (Alt Right sperg going full siege) is going to be used to push speech and gun control. Republicans will not hold back the cuck tide, just look at what they did today.

>witnessing the true intentions of hostile group of people
>still wanting to suck their cocks for diversity
>getting mad when it happens back to that group

ok saltpie

>excluding the part where he said he could have just used a car, bomb, fire ect

i wanna see the full video of those shitheads getting murdered

fuck this guy, hope the cops or one of the muzzies offed him in the end.

where at. video?

This guy had the same kinda courage that Rhodesian Bush soldiers had.

Attached: index.png (312x162, 6K)

oy
theweedtube.com/new-zealand-march-14-2019/

fucking based. thanks user

Bruh for real? There are 20 threads up on this go check.

pretty lucid 2bh.

The absolute mad man.

Try asking your normie friends pretending this bothers them how this is any different from American invasions killing hundreds of thousands. This question will short circuit them guaranteed.

>says subscribe to pews but not to Rogan
what lost potential

Where's the full letter?

I’ve been gone all day what’d I miss? Did someone live stream themselves doing a shooting??

Shit's going off here lad's.

They found a car bomb now.

27 something people shot

This. The State Department wars kills more Muslims (at weddings) with a single airstrike than this guy ever could with guns.

Yeah, our military does at least one of these a day and if people think U.S. troops haven't done this exact same thing where they roll up on innocents and slaughter them, they are delusional.

From his manifesto:

>Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No. A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

Something smells..

reminder: New Zealand is where the global elite have been building million dollar bugout shelters in preparation for the happening. this is a false flag designed to control arms in New Zealand prior to their arrival. Happening is soon.

Bye, bye KIWI gun rights. Make no mistake about this JEWS always win.

Got an error

yes. video links are dying, of course.

Oh ffs he says "Remember lads, subscribe to PewDiePie" at the start of the video.

i laffed

We already now the americucks would willing circumsize their own baby if forced by the government with no action

This guy is fucking more based than anyone on Jow Forums. Fuck anyone condemning this guy hes a hero. you can taqqiyah to your friends and family if you dont want to reveal your power level but dont you dare disrespect this hero.

This. For an 4x2^1channer he didn't even skim over the JQ. Did he feel that including it would detract from his optics?

Attached: BoP.jpg (1023x573, 237K)

>kebab remover

Attached: D1q326eWkAABIzJ.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

>baww I want my fun boom stick to make my pp feel bigger who cares if people are fucking dying

looks to be around 44

CONSERVATIVE SUPREME COURT FOR THE NEXT HALF CENTURY
TOO MUCH WINNING

race baiting rogue kiwi thugs hired or coerced by the jews to kill muslims

And he didn't use T-series ammo, what a poser.

Attached: RA9T-JHP-CASE-2.jpg (500x266, 119K)

/gif/ deleted the thread and liveleak is down with a 503 error. Where is the video?

So did yours.

Unironically based. More balls than anybody on Jow Forums

Someone post the full letter, I knew this was a ZOG false flag.

Attached: 1533681252771.jpg (1697x1080, 871K)

Attached: 0000.png (561x374, 63K)

Attached: remove-kebab-2.png (1024x682, 463K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oJr3egjRVDQ
youtu.be/rBRxt5ufnGg
distraction

haaretz.com/israel-news/rocket-alerts-blare-in-tel-aviv-1.7022326

archive.is/nPnOj
This is fucking real

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (360x384, 33K)

He didn't want to be immediately dismissed as a blindhating nazi - this way people will have to look into him more

The kikes are trying to hush it all upp

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-215730_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 595K)

The video of the shooting by the gunman is pure gold to western globalist elite who seek to destabilize the western world with mass immigration of incompatible people.

New Zealand will now be guilt tripped into self-loathing and accepting further mass immigration to atone for their alleged sins.

>shit isn't already ruined
get a fuckin grip cunt. things have to get much worse from here on if you want them to get better

how do jews mutt the world and create world police? radicalize the whites to kill muslims. victimize muslims to ban the guns and create a terrorist enemy for the police.

I’m curious about what he wrote on his guns. Part of his manifesto? I saw the Romanian iron guard logo on his holo sight but that’s it.

Attached: 727419B5-035C-4D0C-A79D-81060A180931.jpg (298x169, 14K)

Notice the lack of NZ ips? We getting rangebanned from chans and liveleak. You can try and hijack reality

Everything is getting shoahed. I can't find a single working link.

also they can genocide the whites in the process

Exactly.

>Shlomie Katash

my fucking sides

Attached: 1542394021881.jpg (2220x1080, 1.04M)

which is dumb. NZ already has gun laws...

9/11 was an inside job, idiot

Kek, glad I instantly downloaded the video and all the Twitter pics of his hardware.

Kek

Attached: 1528965100041.png (533x138, 20K)