By way of deception thou shall make war

>by way of deception thou shall make war

Is there really any serious individual that believes this wasn't a Mossad planned false flag attack in New Zealand??? They do this shit all the time in Indonesia and Iran.

Attached: 532b7350ebae025b8e417f7cb96521c2.jpg (500x340, 32K)

seething sandnigger
israel has all the world superpowers that matter backing them

Digits: it was

whatever loser
im not even going to read your post dog

and youre still a worthless virgin lol
have sex loser

>attacks the symptom of the problem, rather than the (((problem))) itself
>mentions in his manifesto that he has no problem with (((them)))

They'll push it hard in the media but ultimately no one outside of the usual crowds will buy into it in the slightest.

this one line from his manifesto confirms it was not mossad

Attached: Untitled.png (630x91, 5K)

It's a quote from the bible and it's an intelligence agency - is there an intelligence agency that does not operate "by deception"?

You could throw a dart at a calendar blindfolded and hit a day Israel is committing an atrocity. It's just numbers that it would occur on a day someone shot up a. Mosque. If it were a false flag, why New Zealand?

bump

>this one line from his manifesto confirms it was not mossad
Fuck off kike

>brings up pewdiepie and chan culture
>brings up etho nationalism
nothing to see here goy

Why the fuck would it be you autist?

I wouldn't doubt it. Fuck Mossad.

>You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
>John 8:44

>icanhascheezburger
kek

Attached: chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

bump

fuck israel

up you go

bump

Unrelated question (kinda)... does Jow Forums shadow ban posts? Make them invisibile to everyone but to the OP themselves?

nah

Perhaps someone can answer me here.

NVM, it's already archived... again.

Attached: toorelevantfor4chanperhapsquestionmark.jpg (1600x2085, 429K)

bump.

It's not a false flag. It's the Universe balancing itself.

I AM SO FUCKING GLAD THIS HAPPENED. THE VIDEO OF THOSE MAGGOTS BEING REKT IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Can you see my posts? It's a strange day on Jow Forums today.

Attached: invisible_man.jpg (1118x850, 103K)

It was actually (but, is no longer):
>"BY WAY OF WISE COUNCIL, THOU SHALT MAKE THY WAR; AND IN THE COMPANY OF MANY, THERE WILL SAFETY"
(Proverbs 24:7)

Useful idiot kike interpretation:
"It means that wisdom is key and surround oneself with the wise, is the prudent option"
Zionist interpretation:
>"Wage war by deception (Sun Tzu, I. Laying plans §18), by hiding amoung the enemy / in the enemy's country"

Attached: oy_vavoy_it's_full_of_shekels.jpg (1000x666, 190K)

Do you know the answer to hand sign question?

checked

You are the first to respond, so no i am in the dark.

Dm me when you find out

Well, thats not gonna be anytime soon i guess. It's a simple question with many answers, i'm looking for input so i can sift through the debrie of bullshit and find something of relevance.

They did 911, this is childs play by comparison.

Jew you just proved that it was mossad. Thanks for being a retarded cutdick jew.

bump