Is he done for good now?

is he done for good now?

Attached: 24ADDDE4-7DA5-42CC-855E-F49F6E8834D0.jpg (1200x800, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1106376704904384518
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah sadly.

Did mossad really include pewdiepie in this false flag to try and take him down? Holy fuck...

good riddance

yeah the jews had to slip him in to make him pay one last time

FUuuuuuuck

QRD?

Yeah, sorry, when you're about to unload on a bunch of innocent people, you don't come out with that nonsense. That and the brand new Twitter account. Pathetic.

>it's a false flag because he's exactly the same as everyone else using Jow Forums
wow really dinks u dink

Just got another million subs

Ethnonationalists are mossad agents. Jow Forums isn't one person, and ANYONE CAN POST HERE. EVEN FALSE FLAGGING KIKES TRYING TO SET A NARRATIVE.

Twitter created in February

No posts until March 12.

(((WHITE NATIONALIST))) retarded shit spammed for 2 days.

False flag at the same time Israel is bombing Gaza.

Attached: 1521689429560.webm (608x892, 621K)

He posted MDE videos on his Twitter too. Hmmm..

It all seems too perfect

>tfw jews are that threatened they included pewds in their false flag

stormfaggots and commies btfo'd

Attached: 1552352267450.jpg (291x248, 25K)

If you're a true sociopath you might.

Oi u got a loicense for that there humour lad? You know tha queen will av your head for it she will

Woah what? Someone explain??

Attached: 1552391979135.jpg (645x772, 75K)

What the fuck is going on? Why do people keep not posting sources for his fucking shit

fuck nordcucks

No, he'll backpedal like a fucking madman and permanently stop with nods to Jow Forums. Which seems to be the intention.

Attached: pwdy34u5983erutj.png (641x739, 87K)

liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032

Holy Fuck

Attached: 1552519763622.jpg (1135x918, 121K)

You'd best start believing in happenings user, because you're in one.

Some guy in kikiland shot up a mosque and left a manifesto that only someone that knows Jow Forums well enough would write about.
He talked about white birth rates, muslims, and he seemed to be into the memes, etc.

not gonna watch the video but honestly hilarious if true.

this is going to be a PR nightmare for all the people he referenced during the attack and his manifesto.

God what a pussy. I want to beat the shit out of him (in minecraft)

Jow Forums is a board of peace

Attached: 1528769054895.jpg (4423x2949, 834K)

Is this the new "Remember, no Russian"

*kiwiland

Here we go. Memes are gonna be criminalized, Internet is gonna be monitored even more.

the msm will be to busy talking about right wing racism and gun control to even mention pewds. pewds wont mention it and doesnt care.

What was the reference

it is 100% true

The shooter literally started singing Bitch Lasagna while he shot kids, dude. It's over

his fucking gun says remove kebab on it, this has to be fake

i'm honestly surprised the powers that be allowed the internet to be full wild west for so long.
they should have clenched this shit back in the late 90s while it was new. now no one will allow having their right to browse penalized.

I honestly feel bad for Felix

Poor pewds. The fucking media want him hanged but he is literally the most calm and nice guy ever.

Imagine thinking of a guy who makes a living literally just playing videogames in the wake of this new zealand shooting.

You could sincerly use a break from youtube.

Attached: 720470.jpg (640x480, 26K)

"Fuck you Pewdiepie fans, you're all collectively guilty for something that wasn't in your control"

the absolute state of brainlets

why does his hand look so brown in the video?????

I'm not the kind of person to watch such things, but I really need to know if this is true.

Sub 2.p2p

>they should have clenched this shit back in the late 90s while it was new.
Kill yourself, nigger

>guy shouts Allah snackbar like hundreds of Moslems before him, before mowing down pedestrians
>this has nothing to do with Allah, inshallah

>guy shouts old internet meme before shooting
>FUCKING RIGHT WING HATE MACHINE SHUT IT DOWN

guy shot up 2 mosques in new zealand and live streamed the first part
at least 20+ mudslimes are dead

he said subscribe to pewdiepie at some point

nah, there was no such thing, sadly

Yeah it sucks for him, he always ends up with some controversy
hope he beats this like the other attempts to vilify him

>is he done for good now?

No, T-Series will not dare mess with him after this.

nice

Kikes dead alone in the end. Send the entire DoD at my front door Alien Greys put them down alone in the end this is the end of the world. Welcome to Hell on Earth everyone alone in the end. - This is Wick - those kikes / polish kikes tried to trick you all alone in the end.

WEF checking in.

The guy literally says "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" before he kills like 30 people in a mosque. He live streamed the shooting, I dunno if he was autistic or what.

This. The internet and free expression world wide is the Jew's biggest nightmare.

really just goes to show what a bunch of retarded edgelords a lot of you are.

No grip on reality, completely retarded, and it turns out just as bad as the things you hate. This should really be a wake up call for some of the edgelords on Jow Forums. Even when one of you actually physically does something, the rest of you call them out on how retarded they are and accuse them of being literal CIA niggers trying to make all of you look bad. Lmao. You don't need any help there guys.

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1106376704904384518

KILLER KEEMSTAR HAS THE NEWS.

this lol

holy shit what if pewds was behind this to get his subs back up over t-series

Attached: 1551640139344.png (637x504, 553K)

thats fucking awesome. fuck muslims

I think we're being dragged into something here. The (((manifesto))) was that obvious I actually thought it was a shit post... In fact I still do.... If it isn't then I'm sorry, this is literally the most obvious setup imaginable.

He referenced Candace Owens too. He said she radicalized him, but even she was a bit too radical for his tastes.

that's not a statement of encouragement, retard, it's meant to highlight how they have no chance of fucking up the internet now that everyone is used to how free it is.

Well that's a relief. I've been stifling a laugh for a while now.

What a rabbinical thing to say.

#notallpewdiepiefans
What a bigot and pewdiephobe

I hope so, maybe his 12 year old fanboys will stop spamming him in Jow Forums

didn't hear the pewdiepie shout, but he did do some funny haha meme shit

Today was a good day, bro fist.

Jow Forums is a board of peace

He did say sub to pews before he left his car

> Pewdiepie follows Sam Hyde on twitter
> The shooter namedrops pewdiepie and links mde videos on "his twitter"

OH NO NO NO NO NO

it's not impossible.

>is he done for good now?

Don't go SJW NPC on us faggot.

PewDiePie has spent the most of his current career dog whistling to the kind of people the shooter was. Even if he's not done after this, he'll need to distance himself from it or else his reputation will go even more down the shitter with always his biggest kissups liking him.

>pewdiepie
the only thing I see in the news is Pewdiepie vs T-series

what did Pewdiepie do?

>I dunno if he was autistic or what.
How is this even a question? If anything this proves beyond a doubt the Port Arthur massacre was real. Autists are killing machines.

That's bullshit. He has always disavowed this type of criminal activity and even recently said so before this happened

And yet here you are

lmao try harder, Pewds just rise in popularity all the time. He is not done.

What is dog whistling? I keep hearing you leftist fags use that term, but I don't know what it means.

also, nobody gives a fuck, pewdiepie is too influential at this point to take down. he's unstoppable at this point. he's pretty much bullet proof.

What he do now? Basic gestalt NOW

Shooter in New Zealand said "Subscribe to pewdiepie" just before he started his spree.

>people are insulting me on twitter, but several people died, so i guess nobody wins.

Pewds' rep is in the shitter now but at least he will make that YT sub gap widen more because people are waiting with bated breath for his response vid.

He cashed out enough from incels, for 5 or 6 lives.

Attached: 1334333157979.jpg (500x333, 133K)

Man, wouldn’t this be an awkward time to subscribe.

Jow Forums is like a virus, anything it loves it destroys.

OR MAYBE A CRAZY ASSHOLE WANTS TO SIGNAL BOOST BY NAME DROPPING A BASED CELEBRITY

I DON'T KNOW MAYBE HE THINKS THAT MAYBE YOUTUBE KICKING HIM OUT WILL START A ZOOMER RACE WAR

HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS CAN'T THINK OF SIMPLER EXPLANATIONS

nibba including pewdiepie really discredits any genuine interests the shooter wanted to promote

At what point of the video does he say it? Because I can't hear it anywhere....

Attached: 1518648107425.jpg (307x352, 25K)

every fascist denies they are fascists you dipshit

And literally, nobody is talking about it. and when they do it's not going to affect Pewdiepie negatively. he'll condemn it and his hoard of subscribers will buy it. the only people who hate pewds are leftist fags and the reality is left wingers like SJWs are a minority.

Lmao

he says it like 30 seconds in, just turn your sound way up.

Fake. Stop posting this retard

and yet here I am, because this is where I get my news and because sometimes funny things are posted here, and because I've been here so long it's comfortable to me.

That doesn't mean anything I've said is wrong.

>playing video games

Maybe 5 years ago, now he just "reviews" the memes from Jow Forums to 13 years olds.

>reads Jordan Peterson unironically
PDP was never redpilled

I mean it makes the whole thing seem more like just a crazy falling down-style person than anyone truly politically motivated.

except for the fascist responsible for this shooting