Fuck all of you

Fuck all of you
The shits and giggles were nice and all, but it was a joke. This has gone too far and now we are all fucked. This fucking "ooh look at me i like memes and am also beyond the worst kind of person" is a loss on all fronts.
First off, the human life. The shooting, with no remorse especially, is abhorrent to the highest degree. Even if you hate muslims, 1) a shooting makes you just as bad 2) you dont know that everyone in their are muslims to begin with dipshit, they might be an atheist or christian etc who have not told their family/friends and are seeking a way out.
Secondly, WE are fucked. All the edgy kids? Fucked. People who like an innocent meme from time to time? Fucked. Jow Forums and other such sites? Absolutely fucked.

I get that guys like elliott rodgers might end up becoming a bit of a meme, largely because there was something extremely absurd or unusual that makes them great to mock. But they didnt INTEND to become a meme. This guy clearly did. This stupid internet oneupsmanship has led to an incredible tragedy, and everyone, even those uninvolved, will suffer. Calling Jow Forums a hotbed of mass murders was preposterous before, its just a bunch of shitheads being edgelords. But this shit? This CLEARLY BRANDED Jow Forums-esque shit? This now legitimizes MSM hate. The hole has been dug. We're fucked.

How in the fuck do you think the EU meme ban is going to be treated now, you fucking assholes

Attached: 1552169355206.png (325x300, 87K)

>Secondly, WE are fucked.
There's no WE here, you interloper, get fucked. Leave.

Reminder that all the bad things that happen to socially awkward white people, they brought it upon themselves.
Can't feel sorry for them anymore when they act like victims and then do stuff like this because they consume too much social media and memes

yup

The website your'e looking for is down the hall and to the left

Yeah there fuckin is. Chan culture as a whole has now sat right in the spotlight

Cmon just because someone used a Jow Forums mutation doesnt mean Jow Forums is completely guilt free

This happening is the most plebfilter of all Jow Forums history.

Saying this
I do not condone violence, or hate speech, or anything that involving harming another life in any way possible
My condolences to the victims. Thank you

Fuck all of you
The shits and giggles were nice and all, but it was a joke. This has gone too far and now we are all fucked. This fucking "ooh look at me i like memes and am also beyond the worst kind of person" is a loss on all fronts.
First off, the human life. The shooting, with no remorse especially, is abhorrent to the highest degree. Even if you hate muslims, 1) a shooting makes you just as bad 2) you dont know that everyone in their are muslims to begin with dipshit, they might be an atheist or christian etc who have not told their family/friends and are seeking a way out.
Secondly, WE are fucked. All the edgy kids? Fucked. People who like an innocent meme from time to time? Fucked. Jow Forums and other such sites? Absolutely fucked.

I get that guys like elliott rodgers might end up becoming a bit of a meme, largely because there was something extremely absurd or unusual that makes them great to mock. But they didnt INTEND to become a meme. This guy clearly did. This stupid internet oneupsmanship has led to an incredible tragedy, and everyone, even those uninvolved, will suffer. Calling Jow Forums a hotbed of mass murders was preposterous before, its just a bunch of shitheads being edgelords. But this shit? This CLEARLY BRANDED Jow Forums-esque shit? This now legitimizes MSM hate. The hole has been dug. We're fucked.

How in the fuck do you think the EU meme ban is going to be treated now, you fucking assholes

Attached: gay-christmas-10-b.jpg (338x504, 24K)

Muslims, Blacks, and Latinos do this to whites on a daily basis, just spread out between incidents rather than one big one.

Regardless of whether or not thats true, if you are an active member of this site, you will now be viewed as being connected to this event. Liking less-than-normie memes or having slightly alt views will make you synonymous with nazi, and not just in the "alt lite vs alt right" way. Internet jokes will become synonymous with being a real world threat. How does that make you feel?

good. it's time for memes to end and reality to begin.

he didnt even get the highscore, who cares?

Time to leave the kitchen. I'm just here for the confirmed score.

Wasn't Jow Forums though faggot

Shut the fuck up pussy

Remember all those sealed indictments?

See you all in military prison, fellow faggots.

I welcome the embrace of the darkness and the unending plunge of our civilization to depths never before witnessed.

Couldn’t agree more OP.

>You need to self censor or else.
I wouldn't be here if I had to you nigger. He wasn't even from here and you are trying to make people "stop saying offensive and imoral shit."
Get fucked by a truck and eat shit , if you want your "save space" you can go to kike book.

It seems like the sort of conversations that happen here every day might have contributed to this happening but let's no forget that this is someone crazy and violent.
There is a reason this site hasn't been shut down yet, and that's because 99.9% of us aren't actually violent or mean anyone real harm.
When I see someone do shit like this, I have no trouble imagining 100 other reasons he could have done it and outspoken niche communities he could have been associated with.

If I ever snap I'm claiming membership in the GNAA

You sound like a pussy. If they shutdown Jow Forums people just go somewhere else. Anyone afraid of death is a problem with this world.

fuck you you pussy faggot.

the more dead shitskins the better.

yeah, i agree. Kiwis are gonna face hell with the upcoming total gun ban, now everyone who is right wing will look like a fucking monster thanks to this larpy fuck nugget

Larping 15 year old
Edgelord
Doesnt matter
YIKES larping 12 year old, will think back and regret this part of his life 10 years from now
Sorry if it came across that way, that was not my intent. What i meant was more "i figured you all could distinguish between thought/speech and action and this is extremely disappointing". Say whatever you want, but for the love of god, dont act on it. Not acting on it has been all the chans' ONE SAVING GRACE
This is very true and completely nuanced, 100% agree, but my fucking panic over this is that the majority of people arent so gracious, especially towards a community thats already been in the hotseat. It couldve been anyone, its just deeply disappointing and personal on a level beyond normal tragedy that it was this one
>Jow Forums or 8ch shutting down is the only thing at risk here
Literal sub 80 IQ
Typical Jow Forums larp, you sound decidedly teenage
Precisely, this dude knew what he was doing and its fucking sinister

Reddit r/dankmemes is going to be banned now i hope you are proud of yourself s!

>YIKES larping 12 year old, will think back and regret this part of his life 10 years from now
I could prove my age, marital status, and children but it wouldn't mean anything in the long run. I've swallowed the doom pill and everyone else should too. We're done.

i am 100% in support of what the shooter(?)s did and if you don't like it you can crawl into the corners with the arabs like roaches and lay on your chest.

well nigger you can be a pussy and get fucked if they wanna fuck i say we deep dick them. go on faggots make me mad.

You won't do shit, nigger.

Guess you dont like internet anonymity? Because what he did is going to destroy it

Confirmed bot or copy paste discord tranny

this something is telling shit in Jow Forums and joking with memes calling other niggers but killing people because your stupid brain cant with this and you are too autistic to eat all the "black pills" for real is another level of stupidity and even mental issues, fuck that Aussie faggot, he is the same trash as ISIS for killing innocents.

Shut up sideways Fritzl

> someone finally had enough and did something
> entire board spurging out
Are you all fucking retard pussies?

Yeah, things tend to get chaotic before they go away forever
Like interner internet anonymity

stop baiting on Jow Forums

Attached: 1525622325256.gif (320x240, 2.43M)