MULTIPLE SHOOTERS CONFIRMED

>MULTIPLE SHOOTERS CONFIRMED

WHY ARE THEY HIDING THE FACT THAT THERE ARE 2 SHOOTERS???? FALSE FLAG????

Attached: TWO SHOOTERS2.webm (608x892, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6811785/Shooter-opens-fire-New-Zealand-injures-four-people-witnesses-say-heard-20-shots.html
liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032
my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/01/24/in-2014-latinos-will-surpass-whites-as-largest-racialethnic-group-in-california/
bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mossad

Attached: 1547548155948.jpg (2543x1000, 1.53M)

Bump
Huge if true.

keep posting.

Even CNN is saying there are multiple sites that have been affected, it's possible that these 2 guys shot up one mosque then the other guy shot up the other

Gamers are finally rising up!

dumping pics from a friend of mine. Share if you want.

Attached: saveme.png (637x356, 339K)

I seen another video of a guy in camo fatigues with brown hair thats buzzed. looks like neither in this video. are there 3 people involved??

Attached: saveme2.png (645x360, 427K)

Attached: saveme3.png (642x360, 347K)

One is in custody, they are both bloody cowards

don't know what happened to no4

Attached: saveme5.png (631x356, 425K)

Attached: saveme6.png (637x356, 444K)

Wow. Mossad spamming shitty memes already? Holy fuck.

Attached: saveme7.png (641x358, 370K)

Those may be police that just threw there kit on to respond. Watch the video. He did it all himself.

not part of mossad, just some faggots from Jow Forums.

Attached: saveme8.jpg (652x370, 84K)

Im scared

Three shooters then? Those two don't look like this guy

Attached: 7184955b.jpg (887x1920, 162K)

UK paper says THREE shooting sites and one bomb

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6811785/Shooter-opens-fire-New-Zealand-injures-four-people-witnesses-say-heard-20-shots.html

Attached: 11016922-6811785-image-a-119_1552619996648.jpg (962x578, 228K)

Do we have a link for "Very interesting video. Only for Muslims. Please do not redistribute" ?

I'm with you mate. This is absolutely sickening. I couldn't watch 30 seconds of when the guy entered the mosque

>could this be the result of constant stormfaggot meme-ing about how the end of the white race is coming any moment?
>No, it must be a false flag
>Jow Forumsacks didn do nuthin

Every. Fucking. Time.
It's time to deal with the Jow Forumsack problem once and for all.
Day of the Jow Forumsodomor fucking when?

Attached: Ll39AI6.jpg (423x267, 16K)

link?

I saw some videos on the facebook he linked, obviously I don't know what they're saying in them but it's nothing out of the ordinary that I can tell.

i was trying to find this, thanks

here

Not only did he target innocents, he pushed people farther away from the right-wing and put this website in the limelight again. Guns are going to be fucked, Jow Forums will be fucked, everything is fucked because this pants on head retard overdosed on redpills

Pray for Christchurch.

The real victims of this attack are peaceful whites.

Attached: pray_for_christchurch.jpg (354x318, 74K)

polacks are smart, purposely pushing two shooter narrative to make it sound like this entire board is retarded satire so it doesn't get shut down.

500 IQ

circumcised?

>polacks are smart, purposely pushing two shooter narrative to make it sound like this entire board is retarded satire so it doesn't get shut down.
Nobody talks like this kike. Fuck off.

on what planet do you live? even the dailystormer still exists... guns aren't legal in NZ anyway, durr

You may disagree with his solution, but his analysis of the situation is correct. Whites are being outbred, and in one to two generations will be a minority in nearly all originally white countries. We are already a stricking minority globally.

Is there an archive of the facebook stream?

That is not the same guy I was able to see in the rear view mirror.

so you actually believe there were two shooters? So you are really retarded and not just pretending

This false flag will be the end of Jow Forums

There were no innocents in that building. They are all invaders. Even the ones on the street were invaders.

Mossad take it easy.
It's not gonna work this time.

swedish men learn english from lifetime movies and feminist comedy shows

>so you actually believe there were two shooters? So you are really retarded and not just pretending
There's always more than one shooter.

Attached: 1529547187794.jpg (1420x1824, 619K)

You have to go back

>leaf

Attached: 02C77911-4D90-4A97-B5BE-CD8FFA56F698.jpg (936x1000, 160K)

it was posted on facebook m8

I honestly can't tell who the FBI agents are anymore. It really seems like everyone at this point. Wouldn't it be funny if I were the only non-agent posting ITT? Fuck, lmao. I hope some intern has to read this retarded post

so mossad false flag of zionist jew psyop hoax with their assets colluding together producing drill footage all to be released as one big event with sophisticated media propaganda coordination

There are more white people alive right now than at any other time in human history. You need to get a fucking grip.

Attached: 800px-Fritz_Klein_Belsen.jpg (800x1196, 234K)

agreed

Oy vey those poor child rapists!

Thanks

It’s all so tiresome

Also no need for a mirror, he turns the camera to his face in the beginning. Very clear.

Mudslimes from the second mosque pulled out guns too. This could be them.

Yes, it looks like they had weapons at the mosque.

>There are more white people alive right now than at any other time in human history. You need to get a fucking grip.
which suggests exactly nothing of value, because it's about the ratio, obviously

Is it possible those two dudes are possibly off duty, first responding cops. Armed locals?

Attached: 1551552055531.gif (171x172, 962K)

There are more non white people than anytime in history that we know of. In every white majority nation the birthrates of non whites and imigration far exceeds the growth of the white population. Keep your head in the sand if you must. I don't condone the attack, but he is correct. Whites are being genocided.

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4

Most recent vid

He literally posted on 8 ch Jow Forums before he did it and linked the facebook stream on his thread

Once upon a time this whole site wasn't overrun with boomer stormfaggots. I dream of a day that will never come - when our board are free from the tyranny of your complete and total retardation.
There is no going back - nuke the entire site from low orbit. The day of the Jow Forumsodomor fast approaches fuckface.

Attached: letter_f.png (536x511, 2K)

you're not good at math, eh?

Reminder anyone supporting this shooting is a fed or a retarded wignat

Killing them gets the extremists excited for the end of the world.

You are literally too stupid to fucking exist - how do you fucks manage to dress yourselves in the fucking morning.

Tbf, white people could easily take the rest of the world if they joined forces.

And you can chug brown cock unabated? Plz go post on Jow ForumsPolitics

For anyone too lazy to read the thread
>liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032

Attached: 1544986684849.jpg (373x521, 29K)

Making a music video right now bois

>Tbf, white people could easily take the rest of the world if they joined forces.
perhaps, but they're pussified

I'm just some faggot who hates the world, so I always laugh when people die. The circumstances are really fucking funny, I commend him for making my night more interesting and giving me a laugh.

Attached: 1513684225403.png (1118x1198, 27K)

Fuck off faggot

Attached: 1532506742027.jpg (618x803, 114K)

Probably because we have to go to work. You sound like an assmad mudshit

Would you like to refute my statement? Here you go faggot. Refute my claims or shut the fuck up.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/01/24/in-2014-latinos-will-surpass-whites-as-largest-racialethnic-group-in-california/

But proportionate to the world population they are at their smallest, ever in history.

Enough with the Pilpul.

I keep hearing reports of a second video, can't find it though. Anyone?

by definition everyone that isn't a direct descendant of the natives of NZ is an invader. This includes whites.

Kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1348079666171.png (338x203, 18K)

the maori were cannibals, in case you don't know anything about history.

There is a video of a paserby filming the suspects car that had been rammed by police and what is probably the suspect on the ground. Very much looks like the shooters car.

Listen dipshit: the rate of change in demographics for a single generation does not stay constant over time. The fucking Irish Catholic breeders that No Nothings spazzed over a hundred and fifty years ago did not keep having nine children per family into infinity - as the generations progress and quality of life changes, so do birth rates.
Assuming accelerationist fucks like yourself don't fuck it up, population growth world wide will *eventually* stagnate and stabalize. Families don't need to have five sons to materially support their parents in developed countries.

we must signal boost their heroic deeds and thoughts
we must remember to people that the same can be done to twitter, facebook, google, youtube offices
eventually someone will do it and it will be glorious again

GOD BLESS BRENTON TARRANT

GOD BLESS BRENTON TARRANT

Attached: 98a4fe9c2dfa2aba7095818ddfebdd9554d5d4aa.jpg (255x201, 17K)

Why do these fucking faggots always target a fucking church or some other soft target. The entire reason the west is in the shitty position it's in is bc of these stupid fucks. They scare away all the fucking normies

We took these lands from savages to build our homes. There's no way in hell we should be allowing others to do the same to us.

lol service unavailable
either liveleak is under siege or they will remove every trace of this vid

Whats your point?

the fire rises

>cowards
How? I mean, you could call him evil, but a coward?

This is the answer

You're posting from the US, you're probably safer than most.

also You sound like a leftist victim, and a faggot.
No man wins a war with these tactics. Wisen up.

kek honestly this. use left rhetoric against them

it's a miracle that europeans ended that murderous society before it ended in more humans being eaten alive? durrr

Yes I understand that and have read the studies that show as developmental index improves and most importantly as infant mortality falls all people have less children. This still does not address my point. PS the data I have seen shows this "eventually" you refer to will occur after the CERTAINTY that whites will be a majority everywhere. Are you non white by chance, or maybe a kike?

Id go with fucking idiot.

he can't be that dumb, that was like 50 or more bloodlines ended LOL he succeeded in what he was looking to achieve, no?

You can call me whatever you want, but that doesn't mean my statement is wrong. We can't allow ourselves to be replaced.

shut the fuck up optics fag

Well this definitely doesn't help your case. This is not christianlike and downright evil. no excuse for this piece of shit

>it's a miracle that europeans ended that murderous society before it ended in more humans being eaten alive? durrr

What does that have to do with anything? You are an invader by definition.