Guy who supposedly went on Jow Forums conveniently did not mention jews in his manifesto or anywhere

>guy who supposedly went on Jow Forums conveniently did not mention jews in his manifesto or anywhere
what did he mean by this

Attached: D05290D4-A5A7-4154-A32E-047E8E0CD4B3.jpg (750x750, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/2pz953wf089521e/The Great Replacement.pdf
nbcnews.com/news/world/israeli-military-announces-strikes-gaza-sites-after-rocket-attack-tel-n983551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wouldn’t everyone browsing Jow Forums be redpilled on jews. i find this very hard to believe

Jews hate muslims. He hated muslims.

The enemy of my enemy...

M O S S A D
O
S
S
A
D

was also looking for this. closest he gets is mentioning "cultural marxist NGOs".

if you actually read it, you would know he does you fucking moron

He literally mentions jews and mossad, are you unable to read you stupid fuck?

Fucking nice, quotes?

It's a three way cultural conflict. Quit being a basic bitch and take no side but your own.

He mentions them once where he states he's fine with Israel existing as long as they don't do funky shit.

heres the manifesto
uploaded it just for you sperglords

mediafire.com/file/2pz953wf089521e/The Great Replacement.pdf

yea he MENTIONS mossad in a "im not a fed/cia/mossad agent" bit. he doesn't address the role of jews in white and that he doesn't have a problem with israel existing. I meant he doesn't blame jews for importing muzzies.

He said jews and Israel are not my enemy!!

Which is then contradicted by his other statement:
>I wish the different peoples of their world all the best regardless of their
ethnicity, race, culture of faith and that they live in peace and prosperity, amongst their own people, practicing their own traditions, in their own
nations. But, if those same people seek to come to my peoples lands, replace my
people, subjugate my people, make war upon on my people, ,hen I shall
be forced to fight them, and hold nothing in reserve.
Really sounds like a standard Israel upholds.

He still mentions them and says they arent, so long they keep to themselves.
He also lowkey does say they are involved, if you have the IQ to actually read between the lines you fucking gay frogs

Also gun control is good! Also, Candice Owens, a powerful political trump card for the right, just happened to inspire and radicalize him the most! haha! :p

Attached: CtlextkUMAAgNMz.jpg (349x356, 22K)

yea, i see it especially in the bit about NGOs but im wondering WHY he wants to be lowkey about jews when he just went rambo

Thats pretty obvious
It would serve as a MAJOR invalidator of his actions, almost as much as his actions themself and would be fucking abused by the media

sick quints

yea cant argue with them quints

He wanted maximum media exposure. If he mentioned Jews his manifesto may not get as much airtime.

Niiiiice

Any uploads of "Very interesting video. Only for Muslims. Please do not redistribute"?

he did it so they cant use him as a label to attack us further

>oh user you like "THING THAT IS VAGUELY RELATED TO SHOOTER?" Did you know he was a JEW HATING NAZI?

>false flags within hours of gaza bombings.
>false flags within hours of gaza bombings

nbcnews.com/news/world/israeli-military-announces-strikes-gaza-sites-after-rocket-attack-tel-n983551

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande[1].png (600x600, 143K)

like I'd give a fuck about kikes bombing palestiniggers anyway

Not gonna lie he’s a really shitty writer lol you can tell he’s like 90iq

he is a fucking imaginary avatar courtesy of sophisticated cgi and drill hoaxing that the jews have been doing for damn long while now

GOALS
Demonization and propaganda smears against whites for brainwashing purposes on their auxillaries
Disarment of the west fully think Martin Bryant psyop hoax.. Sandy Hoax, Aurora, Dorner, Oregon, FSU, Navy Yard(non involved SWAT ordered to stand down not enter the, Synagogue hoax, Vegas Hoax, Parkland Hoax etc.

They have different ways of doing things the psyop hoax is their go to now and they suck at them YAWN...

take your pills you fucking looney

Fuck you kike, who do you think brings them in you every country? Those shitskins are too stupid to engineer your politicians to let them in. The JOOS the JOOS. NEW ZEALAND KISS YOUR GUNS GOODBYE.

Yes he did. Ctrl-F retard.

The guy with the quints is right.

You wouldn't, but normies would. All false flags are aimed at them.

> The enemy of my enemy...
If both of my enemies are also enemies of each other that does not make both of them my friends.
You are not my friend, shlomo. Neither is muhammad or Obongobongo.

Good job retard, you figured out the paradigm they imposed on you. It's a three way cultural clash and jews want to spark a WW3 to pave way for Greater Israel.

Attached: 9c91db7f87c3d46866ae8a13b88c71d770a4d366d914419a20c0cc0809a3ed7a.jpg (665x1024, 121K)

It was a false flag.

good point. a lot of focus will be on people who think like we do. but at least the jews won't be able to blame it on anti-semitism.

that he was a jew or paid by one.

>You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
>John 8:44

Attached: 1552619192673.jpg (500x340, 32K)

Honestly this guy seems like a pine tree gang faggot retard, not a false flag

He even had an account on TRS

>Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek
to subvert or harm my people.

Yeah, hes actually really smart in his wording in his manifesto