>Jow Forums is literally cheering on a mass shooter
There's a limit guys

Attached: image0.jpg (494x540, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And we're nowhere near it.

who cares lmao

all i wanna know is if he got the new highscore or not.

Cuck

>limit

No.

9/11 was an inside job

How do you retarded faggots not understand his goal in all this? You say you want the next civil war to pop off yet you're still so concerned about optics. You want the civil war to pop off this is how it starts. Think of how severe the backlash of this will be, both from Muslims and from liberal gun-grabbers. We're about to see hitherto untold violence aimed at white people/Christians from Muslims combined with harsher and more restrictive gun laws than ever before - both of which will push whites even further into a corner until the inevitably lash out in retribution. You claim to be excellerationist, well this is about to kick shit into tenth gear. Fucking prepare yourself cuz this might have been the big one. I don't support what he did but if you're one of those faggots constantly opining that we can't just have a civil war and get it over with, you should be celebrating because this is exactly how that shit gets started.

Press S to spit on Muslims

Attached: 37FBB60F-FF45-492D-8095-F5B8420B9DBF.png (708x893, 111K)

FPBP
fuck muzzies

>I don't know what Schadenfreude is

No chance. He did pretty good though.

I think most people eventually figure it out that terrorism is a bad idea. But there will always be people who haven't yet figured out that basic truth. Especially younger people who haven't had time to think it through.

fippybippy

Party before Jow Forums gets taken down!

There's a difference between laughing at someone's misfortune and laughing and a bunch of people dying

If there's a limit, then I have yet to observe it.

Attached: 5b0c7123a75d8d7167914afed4e6e5ffc0c8a0c897284bd3907867f34eab8139.png (300x199, 68K)

Lets be real here, the muzzies set a pretty high bar in 2001.

>a bunch of jackasses
>on Jow Forums
>having a good time

say it ain't fuckin so

Attached: 1527546591171.jpg (2543x1000, 1.53M)

No, but he definitely S ranked it

where exactly dis you expect from a sub-tropical coconut broom making internet community?

There’s never going to be another civil war and you are a brainlet if you think otherwise. The majority of people on both ends of the political spectrums are not willing to die or fight each other for their beliefs.

no im not
fuck this loser

>There's a limit guys
I think mr pew pew already found his

no way he came close to beating Brevik, but man he gets a bonus for style and humor

Go back to you yang yang threads. This should prove once and for all that the real Jow Forums was never going to support your chink anyway.

>majority of people are cowards
Very astute observation, user.

>muslims
>people
pick one

>mosque shooter live streams shooting 20+ mudslimes
>does it blasting pol memes
>manifesto is full of pol jargon

haha we're in trouble lol

Attached: 1530192947773.jpg (320x369, 48K)

You do realize that in this scenario most white people will side against you, right? It would be a white vs white civil war, not whatever shit you delude yourself it would be. Good luck getting normal people to support the butchering of innocents.

Whether you care that Muslim people died or not, no one can think this helps the cause of nationalism

FPBP

How did he think this was going to be productive at all.

>clearly states an aim to be destructive
>"how is this productive"

wew lad

Attached: Image 2019-03-14 at 11.39.07 PM.png (558x860, 136K)

wtf i hate white people now

fpbp

What about the non-stop atrocities committed by Muslims?

t.bluepilledzoomer
Posterity will not remember those who pursued only their own individual interests, but it will praise those heroes who renounced their own happiness.

Attached: 52B8CED6-C13A-4526-91FA-E505E877B0F8.jpg (722x722, 98K)

doesn't count
real islam hasn't been tried yet

Fuck that, its terrible, how many died?

I suppose, if we try real hard, we might eventually run out of muslims

the only good muslim is a dead one

Not enough

Attached: A386F1E2-421D-4CB5-9CEC-769B9CB27BD0.png (255x255, 105K)

FPBP

Acceleration nigger. It's all bound to collapse. We're starting to get the first blows in.

based and redpilled.

>Muslim
>Innocent

K, tell me when we reach them.

GOD BLESS BRENTON TARRANT

GOD BLESS BRENTON TARRANT

Attached: 98a4fe9c2dfa2aba7095818ddfebdd9554d5d4aa.jpg (255x201, 17K)

This. Let's see Muslims genuinely apologizing for all the shit they've done to us before we start offering our hearts over a few bodies in NZ

Newfag go back to the oven that is your home

If he wanted to help the cause he would go out and kill hostiles in armed combat. Instead he slaughtered random people who have nothing to do with anything and couldn't fight back against him

Oh fuck he invested in BitConnect? Lmao

back to twitter

Attached: 1551666553558.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

We were cheering on nuclear war with North Korea. But now you're upset?

Attached: 1517297079262.jpg (499x281, 22K)

how new are you? we cheer on everything awful

This is part and parcel of living in a city, user. These things happen. The important thing is we have to keep living our lives. We are #Jow Forumsstrong.

yeah normies only accept the butchering of innocents when we do it thousands of miles away in some desert where they can't see it only pay for it, this user is right