Candace Owens Damage Control

Candace Owens has gone into damage control already after the NZ shooter said he was radicalized by her. She hasn't even sent her regards to the dead, and is too busy trying to defend her name.

Attached: Z6jd189.png (527x750, 53K)

she's right tho

>Candace Owens has gone into damage control already after the NZ shooter said he was radicalized by her.

I think this guy is a mega troll.

What's next? Someone gets radicalized by Charlie Kirk and cuts his own dick off?

until the right stop worrying what the left calls them then you will never win.

I gotta give it to mossad, this is pretty funny.

Wonder what her thoughts on Spyro 3 are

She is going down. She has inspired the mass murder of innocent people with her Nazi and white supremacist rhetoric. She is even more extreme than Steven Crowder.

Attached: neo nazi white supremacist steven crowder.jpg (900x900, 112K)

>din do nuffin
typical

I miss blaming Russia

I hope so, she belongs in prison with Crowder.

His manifesto bit about Candace was clearly shitposting. Made me kek

I'm 99.99% sure that guy did that to fuck her! ha

His manifesto was literally "the fire rises" bane shit and he wants the world to start falling apart fuck him

kek i fucking love that he namedropped her. dude is the quintessential aussie shitposter

Yeah, in the next line he says he learned ethnonationalism from Spyro the dragon and that Fortnite taught him to floss on his enemies' corpses. Given all the other memes he was dropping it was pretty clear he wasn't serious about Candace.

Based Black Woman right pedes?

Attached: 1546426817418.png (205x246, 9K)

Poor girl. She flew too close to the sun.

>Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens.
Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views
helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over
meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the
extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.
how is this not plainly a shitpost to people

fuck. reformatting.
>Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.

Attached: 1552615488024.png (936x525, 626K)

is she actually retarded

Attached: nsiLUK5.png (576x204, 22K)

Yes

Fpbp

1. its a woman
2. its black
3. its in the government
go figure

Black privilege is when you can just laugh these things off without offering condolences. The only thing that matters is what's happening in her immediate vicinity.

so this is like the kike's way of firing her? no more red team controlled OP team for you, candace.
if they were going to kill off one of their hooknosed ecelebs, it shouldnt have been based black female, it should have been joe rogan.

Hardly damage control she didn't ask to get name dropped its only right she address it before the left has a field day. The fuck is this thread op

RIP

Attached: 4E86FD6B-4F01-4B4A-9550-23113DBED4E6.png (622x491, 72K)

kek

controlled opposition got meme'd on laffin

WTF kind of way is THAT to get attention for a thread U started?

Attached: Laugh4.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

well yeah, but she isn't *acting* like she's right. But then again, when you act like a respectable human, the Left smells that and marks you up and down with their scent. So maybe it's appropriate she waits until tomorrow for condolences, and fights to protect her dignity today.

>radicalized by Gaddafi
Ohhh this timeline has no end

These might be the worst-timed "LOL!" and "HAHA OMG" in history.

Of course. She's a Koch-sucking neoliberal kike in blackface. Did you expect her to actually give a shit about people when she's got a career to tend to?

>the left
Kill yourself, neoliberal jew.

No, that's class privilege.

lol
>LEAVE ME ALONE I'M BLACK

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-15 00-29-39.png (637x347, 47K)

If any good comes of this, this cunt's career is over.

>even more extreme than Steven Crowder.
Impossible

Wait why did he go for /our girl/ in his manifesto? He was clearly memeing saying that she was even more extreme than him. Why try to put heat on her?

> sent her regards
Flag checks out

Spyro and Crash Crossover was goat

its why i dont hold a grudge for the leg i lost for them, that and their whores are the best oy vey

he's right though

>neoliberal
Lol maybe use a different word

The shoot wants to cripple the right. He said in the manifesto his goal was stronger gun laws and a weaker right wing. He subscribes to accelerationism. By pushing everyone to the left as far as they can go the shooter expects a violent spring back to the right.

I doubt it happens because the guy is a moron. But that's the thinking...

Mass tragedy you say? The shooter mentioned me by name you say? Perfect time to promote my new show on PragerU then!

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-15 00-41-58.png (643x659, 108K)