All concerned anons

Moments like these separate nu/pol/ from Jow Forums

Attached: 1539718118253.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

>What are memes
Back to cripple.

dank maymay bro

moments like what the fuck are you even talking about - chekcing my IP and shit NSA / DoD welcome to Hell On Earth at taht point.

reality check? LULz

>ESL meme flags
they aren't sending their best.

welcome to the best of Hell on Earth at
that point.

And on the Ides of March in Australia/NZ no less... I hope we get retaliatory attacks from IS.

Attached: D38DB5BD-49C9-4199-A4C9-E59A648AFEFF.png (1280x719, 269K)

absolutely crisp video quality on that gopro, owen benjamin makes 40k a month why can't he buy a better camera

Everything I post on this IP is purely satire and should never be taken seriously.

I do not condone acts of violence against any groups of people.

Attached: 32-.png (754x1158, 384K)

>nu/pol
sup 2015

wahhh muslims are dead wahh this guy is so evil wahhh

I'm having a fucking blast here with this, too funny.

Attached: foreskin gliding mechanism.gif (500x500, 50K)

I watch that entire liveleak and saw all the shooting. I didn't feel shocked, disgusted, or feel anything. I used to. That was a long time ago.
What does it mean? Was it a fake or am I just far too jaded?

>What does it mean? Was it a fake or am I just far too jaded?
Who cares.

(You) apparently.

I'll never understand how people who post on a website known for supporting Columbine, Elliot Rodger, etc. think they can act like whiny pussies when this shit goes down. Man up.

you've been here too long user. now's as good a time as any to get out

They are babies lol I may not be an oldfag but been here since '14 and it's always the same shit. No one chats shit when Whites die but when Whites kill they flap it like utter faggots.

Attached: 1552105257536.png (400x388, 154K)

Yes but I'm the exception.

Now THAT is a pepe i can get behind

You're desensitized to violence. You've seen enough (on a screen) to become accustomed to the emotional reaction of people receive and enact violence.

Besides, when you get down to it I don't think this is any worse than IS execution videos. Plus it has good memes.

I never cared when I saw stuff like this. I used to put on a "sad face" around other people but now I can't even do that.

More like it separates people hired to damage morale from the people who just go here.

I wish I could. I've been here a pretty long time now.

Attached: Blackmonopoly.jpg (249x251, 13K)