Were/are you an anti-semite?

>Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

Literally what the fuck did he mean by this? This is HIGHLY suspicious given the rest of his beliefs.

Attached: G6eWzMbC_400x400.png (400x400, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The_Great_Replacement.docx/file
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FALSE FLAG

His whole manifesto was a shitpost, maybe he wanted us to get the joke. Or it’s mossad, either way, nicevid

Hating jews is low iq.

Attached: jews112.png (796x1764, 79K)

>how do you do fellow Jow Forums people, you can tell I am a right winger by my various memes deus vult!

The whole thing smells

t. Kike

His manifesto references every Jow Forums meme except he mentions Jews ONCE to say he's not an anti-semite, lmao.

Something not right

Work place violence. And it's racist to have ID the alleged shooter as White.

Link to his manifesto?

respect to the victims, nobody deserves to die like that, but yeah this whole thing has mossads greasy paws all over it

This

Wouldn’t it be more likely he’d be anti-Semitic then his actions could be used against white supremacists? Follow your own logic here.

Are you stupid? Did you read his manifesto? He mentioned EVERY SINGLE pol tier meme and belief except Jews.

If it was mossad, why wouldn't he say a bunch of nazi shit to hide his tracks better?

The guy had no swastikas, no 88, no directly nazi symbols. Just "pagan" stuff.

mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The_Great_Replacement.docx/file
Just finished reading it. He’s right about almost everything, although I will admit the Jew part is odd.

Attached: 5109D43F-633C-4D60-888E-01CE3930AD7D.png (1837x482, 270K)

>14 words all over his equipment

Attached: 13e633eb5902020e78e4e238be014c55356294db.png_1200x630.png (1200x630, 460K)

forgot to change your flag back to israel

Are you thick as shit? Read his manifesto you mong stop spreading misinformation

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

He mentioned every single Jow Forumstier belief EXCEPT Jews, (he mentioned them once to say he's not an anti-semite)

Shit STINKS

>says he hates jews
>REEEEE FALSEFLAG FBI
>says he doesn't hate jews
>REEEEE FALSEFLAG FBI

Black Sun is esoteric nazism. But he calls himself a Mosley eco fascist.

>mossad agent says he is not a mossad agent
It’s all so tiresome.

>so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people
What did he mean by this?

Yeah, except in this case it's highly unlikely he'll believe every other meme except the one about Jews. It just stinks.

This. Scepticism is good, he even says so in his manifesto but he shouldn’t just be written off as a Jew puppet because he used violence.

You don't seem to understand the difference between nazism and white nationalism.

He has a white nationalist, or more specifically an ethno-nationalistic discourse, however he makes no reference to Hitler, or anything really nazi related in his manifest or in any of the symbols he uses.

The fact he uses just the 14 and not the usual 1488 just shows he probably disapproves something about nazis, probably is a moderate republicuck who buys the narrative that "Hitler is evil because he killed whites".

If he was a mossad agent he would use specifically nazi symbols and show blatant anti-semitism.

>White nationalist
>Endorses Israel
Bit silly isn't it

That's why I described him as ethno-nationalist.

You shouldn’t write off a white man trying to defend his people as a kike agent based off what white sub-groups he is a part of

Attached: D8D98833-757A-4A62-817F-CBF507278479.png (1334x750, 869K)

From his manifesto:

>Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No. A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

Lol yeah

I dont agree with it but it’s consistent with the rest of his views. He’s an ethno-nationalist, he wants the separation of races into their own nations. He wants Jews in Israel and mussies in their Middle East shit holes, both out of European nations

and why would a mossad agent say that? What does that add to the narrative he is supposedly trying to setup here?

"Some nazi white guys that kind of like jews want to kill all muslims? So we need to ban guns"

Wouldn't be better to say

"Some nazi white guys that is explicitly anti-semite wants to kill all minorities? So we need to ban guns"

I like how he blamed fortnite for teaching him to double tap downed enemies.

>gets radicalized from 8ch/4ch Jow Forums
>doesn't care about gassing kikes
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1548578148716.jpg (600x800, 65K)

>remember kids, subscribe to pewdie pie
>”kebab remover” written on gun
>drives there playing remove kebab on radio
>drives away to a song that says GASGASGAS
>shoots mussie while driving, let’s white woman and daughter cross the road patiently
Let’s be honest this guy was fucking based

Attached: EF371B23-AC03-4A32-BF66-F3C698DFEC8B.jpg (1024x577, 43K)

lmao

Exactly. wtf?

he literally had a paratrooper german song remix playing as he shot them too
mad lad

lol the video is fucking kino but he's a retard
looks like a movie

I haven’t completly decided how I feel about his actions but in a way I wish there were more men like him, whites that would wake up and stand up to their own genocide. Has there been any news on if he was killed or captured?

Four people in custody, I think he might be dead
Multiple shooters at different places

Damn I didn’t know there was multiple. That makes things more interesting

Attached: A38E2467-F822-48FB-AA9A-8BA1F769EC6E.jpg (600x446, 110K)