MOSQUE SHOOTER WAS PRO-ISRAEL

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

Attached: 1552621135243.jpg (693x97, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DMtt5xka
archive.fo/0s2Cj
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/
scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow mossad is getting sloppy.

It sounds like he was in favor of using Israel as a containment state. The main reason Hitler had to resort to concentration camps was because he just didn't have anywhere to send the Jews back to and none of the neighboring countries wanted an influx of Jewish immigrants.

Counter jihad retard like Breivik?

HAHAHAHAHA
These are the fruits of prosemitism, violence and bad pr.

Hitler was pro-israel wake up stormfag, nazism is zionism

He also mentioned communicating with Breivik who is also pro-Israel. He was also an immigrant to New Zealand. Zionist immigrants should be banned.

Attached: Sam Hyde Mossad.jpg (712x401, 249K)

honestly what's wrong with the containment strategy

For now the swastika is safer than the black sun. What a world we live in.

Attached: phew.png (645x716, 121K)

jews don't belong in Palestine, only in the atmosphere or 6 feet under.

Source?

pastebin.com/DMtt5xka
archive.fo/0s2Cj

Attached: Christchurch Mosque Shooter Question.png (846x216, 49K)

Whadya know.... I wonder where he got this type of subversion from.

Attached: Tawhidi 2.jpg (655x345, 44K)

>Hitler was pro-israel wake up stormfag, nazism is zionism

Attached: Hitler Israel.jpg (1024x576, 219K)

>Hitler was pro-israel wake up stormfag, nazism is zionism
Fuck off kike.

Attached: JIDF memeflags 3.png (625x344, 22K)

>honestly what's wrong with the containment strategy
I can't wait for the muslims to finally declare war on israel.

I feel like 90% of terrorists are in some way working for Mossad. Israel needs to be totally annihilated. Jews are too psychotically tribal to have their own country and be able to play nice.

Attached: (((hamas))).png (526x720, 608K)

Not woke enough as Jow Forums thought

I mean he's right though, as long as they fuck off to Israel and stay there it's really not an issue.

can't tell if he was ironically shitposting or not in this case

Attached: 1526451233172.jpg (785x590, 36K)

>”not the Jews”
Mossad patsy confirmed

Oh I see, it was Mossad. Better keep doing nothing and patiently wait for my government to take care of non-whites for me like they are clearly doing right now and definitely not bringing more and more in.

do you really not believe that Hamas exists?

>do you really not believe that Hamas exists?
Hamas is literally mossad. Fuck off. I can't wait to see Israelis get killed by the arabs.

In fact, we should use this to our advantage and flood normie social media to start blaming this radicalization on Israel and their Zionist puppets in western countries. In turn the Jews will start kvetching but they really can't say shit because it will fully expose their double standards and hypocrisy.

So supposed an 8 CHN POLLACK DOESN'T HATE JEWS.....LMAO...Israel is the one OCCUPYING THE WEST even New Zealand Jews are international own and run the entire media , intel agencies, governments, and etc. of yes even New Zealand........is this dumbass real? Of course not just another lazy stupid script made by imbecile kikes who can't read pol but want to attach memes to smear us in their dirty framing psyops.

And now Jews are holding the west by the balls

And now Jews are holding the west by the balls

If he really lurked any of the Chan's he would have known that

>If he really lurked any of the Chan's he would have known that
Honestly he was probably just JIDF and got fed up of trying to defend Israel and losing internet arguments.

Attached: JIDF losers.jpg (200x200, 19K)

He's being ironic.
>a jew that doesn't seek to subvert
doesn't exist.

pol was right again!

What's his final count?

how ironic he would go on a shooting spree and kill a few muslims at the same time Israel begins blowing up palestinians and killing a lot of muslims.
irony might not be the right word. maybe: coordinated? preplanned? premeditated? distractionary? better hand in your guns goy

Normies won't understand. Jews have convinced them that they can live in Israel and anywhere in the world.

>The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the
People’s Republic of China.

This faggot wasn't based at all.

You seem paranoid.

Over 30 now. Will go up over the next few hours.

New Zealand has joined the game

>HE POSTS EVERY Jow Forums-TIER BELIEF AND MEME EXCEPT THE JEWS

>HE MENTIONS THE JEW ONCE (ONE SINGLE TIME) IN HIS MANIFESTO AND IT'S TO SAY HE'S NOT AN ANTI-SEMITE

HAHAHAHHAHA

Wot m8? It looked like roughly 15-20 from the video

Yep. It's getting more and more obvious it was a false flag.

Sauce?

this guy gets it

Attached: 1525144536903.png (1156x1628, 780K)

What could it mean?

Attached: Mossad Seal.png (2000x2000, 282K)

Never mind

>still manages to profess love for china
Confirmed OZ :(

Yup. 100% agreed.

Any serious nationalist today supports extermination.

this..you don't go this far without being fully redpilled imo

The only thing more jewish than communism is your shitty ideology, rabbi. Now gas yourself.

Attached: 1506783251884.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Dude said he liked Mosley. This seems like his kind of mentality on the Jewish peoples.

>No longer available
Someone post it here

Attached: 1552620058786.jpg (903x960, 425K)

Ah. Mosley was a cuck too.

Wouldn't that be the logical viewpoint on the jq? If every raced fucked off and left each other alone there wouldn't be a problem

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to our own problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our survival.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all

War was declared a while back but you will not be reciprocating.

How are they gonna pin it on us if he's not an antisemite? Also blaming anyone else for the actions of another person is the fucking stupidest thing on this earth and needs to stop. An individual committed a crime end of fucking story.

Watch it stop at 33.

He went to another mosque after that one. Facebook pulled the stream by that point so no idea what happened there.

You cleary dont understand why he live streamed it. to make clear evidence it had happened. no way the media can change the facts on the event or scew in anyway. why would a mossad agent live stream, that would defeat the purpose of a false flag, flase flags are about confusion and no definite answers or details. no questions here on the why and how.

So he shot 2 separate mosques but fb lived only 1 of them?

Is the archive no longer available?

See you in a month.

>reddit spacing this hard

Fuck I hope he finds a way to post it

That's retarded. Accelerationism doesn't work. Look at South Africa.

I think a return to slavery would be far more appropriate.

>tfw my phone screen saver has been the black sun

Attached: 1552596618204.gif (374x354, 563K)

It works VERY VERY well when it’s your side accelerating.

Fair point.

Attached: 911 2.jpg (552x527, 36K)

Attached: This.jpg (237x255, 12K)

Attached: terry6.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

big if true
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/

>You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
>John 8:44

Attached: 1552619192673.jpg (500x340, 32K)

he literally implies that jews outside of israel are his enemies

Attached: 1539252812326.jpg (1280x1162, 554K)

bump.

>he literally implies that jews outside of israel are his enemies

Attached: 1530054315720.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

mfw i dont give a fuck anymore at all and just shut the news off assuming everything is probably fabricated / outright fake anyway

Attached: parker.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

Not our guy

>posted on 8/pol/
>alt right memes
>doesnt hate jews

Yeah, Im going to call shenanigans on this one

Right? Shit like this is always a hoax until proven otherwise.

well obviously not a real right winger

>Goes shoots up a place where he knows there will be absolutely no armed resistance.
>Immediately surrenders to police without a gunfight
>Avoids naming the Jew
This is literally diaper tier IDF shit.

scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto

Good timing, Clinton foundation implicated in the college admissions scandal and now this.

Attached: 1548088833287.png (906x967, 714K)

makes sense, Isreal needs a cover for when they bomb Gaza and getting the blue checkmarks on twitter trending some shooting is a perfect smokescreen. What do I know though just a brainlet.