She knows who's behind this

Good on her for not backing down.

Attached: Based.jpg (1440x2256, 405K)

Based. PewDiePie needs to say the same thing.

The media can say she's named in the manifesto as the inspiration, and that would be factual.

BASED BLACK MAN

LE BASED BLACK GURL MAGIC SHE TELLIN' IT LIKE IT BE N' SHEIT!

Why is mossad so desperate?

Based. I want her to impregnate me

BASED BLACK PEOPLE ARE MY FAVORITE

I hope she actually gets sued to hell, fuck all these e-celeb cancer retards

imagine washing your hands this hard after sucking off nazis for years

holy shit i hate republicans,literal snakes

Hasn't she done enough? Now she's trying to incite violence against the media.

This, maybe. All e-celebs are all talk and won't do shit. If she gets sued she will start a gofundme and milk this thing for all the beta bucks she can

Where has she incited violence against the media?

>sucking off nazis

um excuse me, what? what are you talking about

Based Kween

Wow, it's hard to tell if these replies are sarcastic or JIDF...

Attached: D1q58bHWkAAYUiW.png (1024x1004, 582K)

They're gonna go full kike bloodlust on this Queen. What a fucking shitshow this'll be.

When faced with having to get a real job the pseudo-jew recoils.

Attached: D1q58aiW0AA9sqi.png (1005x1200, 1.01M)

You retards, she can't be sued for it. The only thing that could be done is media committing defamation and slander against her in regards to the event she had nothing to do with. Why is Jow Forums always retarded when it comes to laws and the justice system? Remember those two dudes who shot the guy in the orange shirt? Everyone kept saying they would walk because it was self defense...Wrong!

>f*cked
You’re allowed to curse you dumb bitch

What a bizarre person to reference as influence. I usually don't believe in false flags but naming her and pewdie is strange. They're very tame comparrd to others but have the potential to reach the most and turn youth and minorities against liberalism.

That's actually based as fuck. I thought he was shot posting in that section.

"This will surely stop the journos this time" says the increasingly nervous conservative public figure for the nth time this year

Attached: Candace-Owens-and-Trump-800x445.png (800x445, 456K)

She’s responsible

He has jungle fever and will only disavow what he wrote in exchange for phone sex, and she has to call him daddy no exceptions

Attached: hotline bling2.gif (360x360, 2.93M)

>sassy negress flopping her bootlips
She is a fucking nigger and woman no one here is concerned with any of that monkeytalk we dont care about "da black commernity" America is for people NOT NIGGER ANIMALS

bump

Fucking hell, the amount of shills here is off the scale. Papers already saying Trump Supporter murders Muslims. Past 48 hours have been fucking insane.

I hope this never apologize to leftists catches on