I have a group of friends, one of them being a girl...

I have a group of friends, one of them being a girl... shes really fucking weird but is fun to hang out with and its nice that all our hang outs aren't complete sausage fests... well recently she gave me the log in to control a vibrator she has and I don't fucking know what to think... I haven't messed with it, but she says its something she has with her all the time. Being perverted isn't outside her realm (she collects dick pics, has said it was cool to ask her to fuck if any of us wanted to... none of us have taken her up on this offer... and one of her screen names is Bukkake princess, and we nicknamed her Cumlord.) but she only gave ME the ability to control this vibrator and I don't know if I should participate in her weirdness... what do you guys think?

Attached: 1538649233477.jpg (500x855, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/sexually-frustrated-woman-just-one-of-the-guys-1819576276
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you want to put your penis in her?

Your answer is what you do.

Use protection.

Attached: 1354893163964s.jpg (249x240, 11K)

Do you find her attractive? Would you be willing to make her more of a FWB type? Is there something about how weird she is that overrides the desire to have fun with it?

Only you can decide if you wanna get sexual with her, we don't know anything about her looks or personality. The golden rule is generally to *not* stick your dick in crazy, but crazy really can be good in moderation.

Just honestly ask yourself if you wanna sleep with her and what comes with that. Gut feeling is usually right with shit like this.

You found a god damn unicorn, I hope you're on her level of pervertedness. Have fun with her.

No one can be on the level of Cumlord... I don't know what her problem is, shes crazy as fuck... shes put us to work on stupid shit, like modding the Sims so that her sims could fuck eachother, or modding skyrim so she can play out weird high fantasy sexual fantasies. I am pretty sure she masturbates while she talks on discord (she gets really breathy sometimes, suddenly mutes herself, sometimes theres weird buzzing from her side). Her room smells like strong sweat, and Incense... she whispers pervy ass stuff to herself (I don't know if she realizes I can hear her. Mostly about guys or girls walking by... things like she would sit on some guy's face... or how she thinks some guy has a juicy dick)... shes sent me sexual messages while drunk... like most girls I've met with a perverted streak are really hidden and reserved about it, but she kinda lays it all out.

What are you afraid of? That if you have sex with her you gonna regret it? That if you turn on the vibrator everybody gotta knows it was you?
Don't worry user, it's nothing to be embarrassed of. Just be honest with yourself. Also if you want to get laid you better hurry.
I did not understand if she behaves like this also with your friends or only in your presence (I mean, with this intensity)

Well are you interested in her or not? If you are, may as well entertain her. If not, just tell her no thanks, that stuffs not you

Shes pervy around all of us, but she only gave me the ability to control her vibrator, and she clings to me the most and sends me the sexual messages and no one else. She's offered to fuck any of us, but her attentions are mostly focused on me.

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

Bruv. Bruv. What are you doing with your life? Being indecisive is the worst thing to do right now. Listen to the other anons and either indulge yourself with her or just decline the offer. There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing perverted shit with her. It's literally what would make her happy. So it's just whether you want to get off with her or not.

The one con that I will point out is that in all likelyhood she just thinks you're the most likely to give her a good time out of your group. So I doubt she actually loves you. I mean it's possible she has feelings, but you'll have to ask about that. Keep this tidbit in mind when you make your choice.

Is she hot

Real questions.

Also just fuck her, sounds like you want too.

LuL.

The more I read this thread, the more I’m reminded of that one time when a random 18 yo hit me up on a dating app and I met her out of idle curiosity...

Within the first 10 minutes of meeting she was asking about the size and color of my cock. The segue to that was a basic question about my ethnicity. Super smooth.

I remember at one point she literally tried to shove her hand down my pants (thwarted by the fact that I wear a belt)

That was probably simultaneously one of the most amusing and most disturbing online dates I’ve ever been on. It was like watching a car wreck.

Anyway, would not hit.

All these posters who are harping on you to do so have probably never had a similar enough experience to know that; that kinda level of desperation and thirst, isn’t exactly attractive. Especially when you’ve got other options to pick from.

OP don't you have anything in your life to do or obsess over?

I want all of you to contemplate something. OP and all acquaintances are individuals that will get a guaranteed stipend whether they are productive to society or not.

Fuck it, play with it a bit. If she starts getting weirder after that, don't play with it anymore
Also, what was the context in which she gave you the control?

Bang her. Don't gf her

real life version of this
theonion.com/sexually-frustrated-woman-just-one-of-the-guys-1819576276

>when you go to a girls house to mod sex mods for her skyrim, then say thank you and leave

Attached: 1551311114694.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)

do you want to fuck her or not retard. What are you asking advice for? Did you just come here to brag?

Bruh, fall down the rabbit hole of pervertedness with her. Enjoy motherfucker! Post pics. Keep her for as long as you can. Have threesomes with her. Broooo, you're lucky. Just wear condom please.

So we were playing Apex Legends, and I turned on the App she suddenly muted her mic then came back on talking real breathy and occasionally pausing... she wasn't mentioning anything, didn't say anything, just kept playing (which she played like shit). She messaged me later that it was hot I turned it on while we were all in chat together, then told me to not be so gentle with her... I'm guessing she wants me to occasionally turn it up or something? I've been fucking with it randomly, she sent me a picture one of the times I turned it on, turns out she was at lunch with her a couple of her female friends... the weird thing is she admitted to being turned on by having to hide the fact she was getting off.

Its all very weird and awkward.

Send a pic and tell her I'm going to fuck her until she can't walk straight for a loooooong time.

You keep this up and you're gonna have to fuck her on a bus.
Whether that's good or bad is up to you.

Sounds like she is a freak. Now whether she is a Beth or Izzy from Total Drama Island is up for debate but she wants you to drive her clit wild.

If this is a good thing or not is up to you. I think you see her as a friend and I think she wants any of yo group o friends dicks in her since she let that be known. Thus far, as far as you can tell, all of ur mates ignored her suggestions.

If you want to participate in controlling the vibrator that is up to you. If you down for it then do it. Be warned though she might make stuff more ackward when you do. It is all on how you feel.