Joined February 2019

>Joined February 2019

So he joined right before the shooting, following the same pattern of previous false flags.

Hmmmmm this guy is totally not a Mossad agent.

Attached: 1552620839927.jpg (569x800, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/
archive.fo/i2dfr
youtu.be/jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Throw away account maybe?

Attached: 1545172573002.webm (592x1280, 2.91M)

Take a look at the board catalog right now. That's how you know it's a false flag. They want everyone focusing on this sole happening because they are behind it.

Attached: 1550891988940.jpg (2543x1000, 1.53M)

It's possible he made this twitter when planning the shooting, as to not reveal too much information about himself/his family

Why are the americans so worried? It's not like a happening in NZ is taking NA guns away anyway.
Legitimate question

>mossad agent
>havent heard him name the jew yet
This is a gay thread and kind of reeks of boomer or maybe just a retard no big difference lmao

>take a look at the catalog of the board with the most traffic on the website get flooded with posts when some big shit happens
You're a fucking retard, man.

You know who is retarded? Netanyahu is retarded. All his supporters are retarded. It's hilarious how you get so angry when people don't believe your Israeli lies.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-3-15 Mike Cernovich ( Cernovich) Twitter.png (588x392, 235K)

They will use anything they can get their hands on

Attached: 1551213985212.jpg (749x499, 149K)

>not having multiple separate social media accounts for shitposting and being racist

Fuck off, you're either a total norman or a boomer.

yup false flag 100% confirmed

((they)) never name themselves, check it out

Attached: 1552618846207.png (886x134, 28K)

it's a real fucking happening that will impact all of us. The guy is clearly a polack, if you think that won't mean trouble you're an idiot

Ah I hadn't read through the manifesto yet.

>thinking the 2nd amendment will ever be removed
>thinking the right would actually rise up
About as dumb as screaming about muslim birthrates

>it's a real fucking happening that will impact all of us. The guy is clearly a polack, if you think that won't mean trouble you're an idiot
>us
>polack
You can't spell Jow Forums right and there is no "us". When you watch syrians kill your mother after israel is invaded you'll realize how fucked you really are.

Its already national news on FOX and CNN right now

I, too, cannot confirm it, but it's a trace.

its obvious he used twitter as a publishing tool for his manifesto

First day on Jow Forums?

on the same day that Trump called for violence LMAO

Attached: dangerousRight.jpg (723x495, 44K)

no

>hates muslims
>white supremacist
>but dosn't hate jews
>and used guns to drag gun rights through the mud

I actually think this guy could be a troll or an agent whose message is supposed to cause chaos.

>Love you homo, please be safe
What did she mean by this?

not really, he wants people to enact control for the right wing to respond

>a crazy happening occurs with full HQ POV footage
>Jow Forums wants to talk about it
yes, the only possible explanation is jews

The gunman is the real Q!!!

>The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.
>manlet
>destiny was just in nz

really makes you think

>not having a twitter makes you mossad
ok schzio

This place is never targeted because it's not important like Facebook and Twitter. It's a circlejerk.

If he started saying weird shit before it happened it might foil his plans

how can we see the manifesto? is there a link?

this account was clearly made in his preparation for the attack.

This is the biggest happening since Vegas, dipshit

If he was from Jow Forums at cripple, surely he would have been red pilled enough to know that muslims are just another group in the puppet show. Jow Forums hates islamisation but is also smart enough to know about false flags and divide and conquer

Reminds me of someone...

Attached: muffin.jpg (412x721, 60K)

From his manifesto:

>Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No. A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

Something smells

>posts on 8gag
>says he loves israel and is not a mossad agent
>is anti islam
he glows brighter than 1000 burning suns.

Attached: 13e633eb5902020e78e4e238be014c55356294db.png_1200x630.png (1200x630, 460K)

>This is the biggest happening since Vegas, dipshit
No it really isn't.

No. Please don't tell me brexitfu is a psyop.

Anyone archive his twitter?

Good.

They better get the fucking point then and fuck off.

Is his avatar aussie supposed to be dressed as a priest or something?

yeah the shooting is real but it smells liek a falseflag. ppl are retarded and think falseflag means fake shooting
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/

Not as big as vegas as an 'historical incident', but as a 'happening' the footage puts it above nearly all other happenings from the last 20 years

it's like the paris one again
>syrian passport conveniently drops on the sidewalk

Attached: RzhYjPn.jpg (1176x789, 185K)

It's gonna be forgetten tomorrow when more declassified revelations become public. Tick tock Bibi. Less than 3 months to live.

Youre gunna need alot more evidence than that

That's incredibly stupid. American conspisharts are a plague upon mankind.

Attached: kgkghkghjkghjkghj.jpg (800x61, 9K)

>My first name
>i'm Australian
>I have subscribed to pewds

i'm getting scared lads

>That's incredibly stupid. American conspisharts are a plague upon mankind.
When the muslims kill your mother in front of you after Israel goes to war you'll finally realize the only thing you kikes are chosen for is to be totally purged from earth.

you must be new

Not a Jow Forumstard at all but there's a large chunk of MAGA tier tards who listen to Ben Shapiro, Laura Loomer and Jacob Wohl and think Israel is based and right-wing

In the manifesto he claimed he's not a CIAnigger nor mossad. It's probably a throwaway account.

Whether it will be forgotten or not isn't the point. I'm just explaining why 99% of Jow Forums is currently talking about. It shouldn't need explaining though, this is what happenings are like here.

>you kikes
You're delusional.

No what you don't understand is that Mossad shills spam the (((lone wolf)))s face to implant it in peoples minds. There were multiple shooters just like every other time. They always spam the face of the (((shooter))).

Has links to CIA on his facebook

archive.fo/i2dfr

Definite glow in the dark top tier nigger

Attached: CIA Glower not shower.jpg (537x351, 46K)

This stinks like a mossad op. So hes a white supremicist who is fucking crazy enough to shoot up a mosque because of migrants but oy vey.
After cripple chan and Jow Forums where else is there freespeech? Not in fb or google or twitter and sure as fuck not reddit
youtu.be/jgNDA_Z2H0U

Jews Rock

YOU GIGANIGGER

IT'S THE CIA WORLD FACTBOOK

Flase flag everybody, go back to doing what you were before: absolutely nothing. That will certainly get rid of all of the non-whites.