What happened to the shoter? The video I have is almost 17 minutes long and it ends with him driving away...

What happened to the shoter? The video I have is almost 17 minutes long and it ends with him driving away. Is there more footage or did he stop streaming after that?

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (648x360, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57qvAKQlZgA
scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto
betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
mega.nz/#!SEQjGAoR!vyAYiNyFD5P8PekfJEcXZrD1AHs2uLIf6duVrGtkVJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pigs arrested him apparently

He was made to get on his hands and knees once he was approached by anybody who could fight back.

Attached: 1552621351245.png (2184x2048, 3.03M)

He could have wiped out those 2 pigs in the pig car no problem...not useful to shoot pigs...yet

Guys, go to the arrest video and show your love

>different pants
>different surroundings

is that a buttstroke at 16 sec?

Ha, no! Look, they made him stop! He was forced without his will! He is weak and it is funny.

This. I noticed pants are different too. Is this a different guy?

this is some weird 2nd language engrish

its the right model car, not too sure..

He didn't want to attack them, they're white.

probably...pigs don't like whites because they are sold-out little pigs

hope they bash his teeth in for the mugshot

those are two different guys

>portugal
>((((((((((((((((((((WHITE))))))))))))))))))))))))
get inquisitioned

What one was this?

u mad

If those police were Muslims he would have gunned them down. He had no intention of killing his own people idiot.

chekem alsoi mean not to get old alex but really ffootage stops ((random guy)) arested seems legit

Good. Fucking hope they let some hard gay fucks rape him before he even gets a chance to speak to anyone.

S

go home paki

yeh yeh excuses, its because he's too much of a pussy to off himself, he knows that all he will get is life (lol 14 years)

Was it worth it KIWI's? A couple of muzzies killed by a kike lover. Now they will take your guns. Joo can't beat a Jew.

why would you off yourself for carrying out a political act? i don't understand that at all? he wasn't elliot rog going out with a betabang

Nah, read his manifesto. He didn't want to harm whites. He's an eco-fascist / white ethnostate guy.

scribd.com/document/401945007/Brenton-Tarrant-Great-Replacement-Manifesto

He hit a second mosque and then the cops got him.

If he'd planned it better he could have gotten away. High-tail it out of the urban centre, swap cars, change clothes, head to the shore, get on a small boat, sail away. You can cross the Pacific in a yacht if you know what you're doing. Start a new life in Laos or whatever, and eventually illegally immigrate to the USA/Europe to get back to the first world.

yeah yeah or just do what brviks doin

I AM SO FUCKING GLAD THIS HAPPENED. THE VIDEO OF THOSE MAGGOTS BEING REKT IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Despite the memes, being in jail isn't fun.

its not that bad though. most of human life is actually lived in the mind

Do not share or watch the video. The terrorist wanted that. Do see what you can donate to the families because they’re going to need help trough this tragedy.

>its not that bad though
It's pretty bad.

I'm not saying it's torture, but being out of jail in basically any condition is preferable to being in jail in any condition.

pathetic sissy has to pay in prison now

>pigs arrested him apparently
Getting caught was part of the plan.

what a weird fucking manifesto

Dude had to be low test/iq

If you read his manifesto he said he expects to be released from prison within 27 years. He more or less said he wanted to be caught.

Well it's a fucking island for one.

>that flag
>that comment
checks out, day of the rake soon enough fucking leaf.

dude he only got 21 YEARS with the possibility of parole. That's the maximum sentence in Norway. And this is his cell. It's a fucking private dorm room.

Attached: ila-prison-picture-oslo.si.jpg (690x388, 28K)

In his manifesto he stated he wouldn't attack police unless the officer was a mudslime himself.

>didn't want to harm whites
this reeks of a false flag

The punishment is the lack of freedom, user.

Tonight, I can decide I want to eat fast food. I can get up, walk to my car, drive to Hungry Jack's, and buy some. And then I can eat it.

I can make a thousand million decisions like that every day, because I am a free man who can do what he wants.

You can't do that in jail.

Yes, some jails are comfier than others, but they are all jails.

Breivik should should join up with Varg when he finally gets out in another 10+ years.

Not him

guy is a savage shooting that woman asking for help

HELPA MEEE HELPA MEEE
shoulda stayed in her own country rip

Imagine being so stupid you don't even recognize that this guy is literally trapped in a room for a quarter of his life but you're too obsessed over the fact that it's a "nice little room"

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

ESL as fuck from a BBC proxy

>Aussie
>Free
Cool story bro!

>see how evil white ethno staters are, goyim? now give israel millions of dollars

in many ways, after shitposting for more than 2 months, we are all perma incarcerated

Ugh, fuck off JIDF. This place isn't going anywhere, and Trump will still landslide 2020.

this. he came off as a try hard with all the memes, almost like some kind of think tank did a bunch of research on Jow Forums and this was the result. I mean he had all the meme music, the meme catch phrases, the works

>Indian
>Catholic
>conservative
>Indian catholic community hate muslims

Where do we stand? We vote conservative but are scared of white trash like this cunt who want a pure white nation. We're also scared the muslims will overpopulate and take over all the suburbs.

Ultimately, he is going to heaven

There's footage of the second mosque but you can only find it on realsnuff forums on the darkweb.

>part and parcel in the comments
lmao

Based

vote with the whites, if somehow white extremists get in charge you'd just be deported at most, if arabs get in charge you're guaranteed executed.

Wait where is the video? Live leak has 503 on every link for it

true redpill : its a psyop
There's a magazine already on the ground the first time he enters. Before he goes into the room full of people. (He glances over at it with his head and strobe light)
It's the last magazine he picks up as he exits the first time.

Full video to review : betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

Attached: psyop_planted_mag.png (643x348, 228K)

I'm guessing 33 dead

Search the catalog with 'video' and you'll get plenty of links?

check bitchute

do we know if he is an incel or not?

It fell as he was running forward.

Link to stream?

just tell people that its "part and parcel of living in a modern city"
then watch their responses
when they chimp out tell them its a moslem mayors comments about moslems killing whites
then ask them why its different when a white kills moslems
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

White people don't want to kill pajeets my friend.
They want to kill members of a violent oppressive
belief system that is knowingly invading the west,
that then gloats about it because the government
protects them above it's own citizens. Indians are mostly non violent and have a history of fighting mudshits. White people dont want to hurt you because they know you aren't a threat to them.

he would have mentioned it in the video but wouldnt be suprised.. ~\(._. )/~

indians are pretty gross, they smell bad, and they're socially awkward. That said I don't see why you'd kill them when it'd be better to just ship them back home.

>that knowledge
Mate, I might wanna team up with you in the near future, if you know what I mean.

just rewatched, at first I thought it was maybe a slipper or something but it is a mag, he comes back for it later (around 8:30 in the liveleak download), unfortunately the video is too shitty when he first looks down the hall to see if it's there, the other user could be right that it fell off when he first ran forward and then turned right to shoot in the room

lmfao he really played that remove kebab in his car

If there is video of the second triumph over the muzzies then there might be some competition.

As it stands, yes this is the greatest video (really a price of modern art) of all time.

Agreed. I'm as white as white gets but I know a few poo's. I certainly don't want them coming into my country en mass but I certainly have no animosity towards them.

dude GAS GAS GAS came on the moment police passed him as he drove away. Fucking hell I chuckled too much at that, this website has made me too numb to terrible things.

Why is it so hard to find a video of the act?

>betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
The magazine is literally 8-10ft in front of him from where he turned right to shoot the guy in the doorway.

??? It isn't hard, it's already on liveleak bro, its posted 70 times in the 170 threads on it

I know

keep hitting refresh on the 505 error

it's so retardedly fake, I just watched it on bitchute

Liveleak is fucking down.

link to manifesto pls

You use mpv? based coder?

well I saved it, tell me where to upload it

nvm i found it
mega.nz/#!SEQjGAoR!vyAYiNyFD5P8PekfJEcXZrD1AHs2uLIf6duVrGtkVJo

alright it was kind of amusing but then he goes back in and starts putting in a bullet on every corpse and i started feeling sick...

Geez, better than 90% chinkland rooms.

Same bullshit Breivik did. Just surrender as soon as you encounter cops in a position to stop you so they don't ed up shooting you. Guy wants his court circus and time in the spotlight for months or years to come.

>AnCom memeflag

pussy

>this guy is literally trapped in a room for a quarter of his life
bro that's already my life

Nice work Breivik-clone. Now every mosque in every country will be armed to the teeth with security.

eh, the choice is between going to another location to increase the killcount or stay and maximize it locally. It mostly depends on the potential targets available.

GOD BLESS YOU

Here senpai i got the 16 min version

tinyurl com / y2hpoa9q

Yes its safe

That senpai was supposed to be senpai idk why my phone said that

so if some random white person was walking by that mosque he wouldn't have shot them?