What did the victims have to do with the radicalized Kebabs that commit acts of Terrorism...

What did the victims have to do with the radicalized Kebabs that commit acts of Terrorism? These deaths were meaningless, and I hate to sound like some virtue signaling leftist but violence really isn't the answer. Yes these victims were Muslims but they were also neighbors, friends, bosses, husbands, wives, and genuine good people just going about their business. The real tragedy here is that this mass shooting would give an incentive to those who want to find an excuse and commit even more acts of terrorism on innocent people.

These acts of terror solve nothing and doesn't bring you any closer to whatever ethnostate you dream about.

Attached: 1492457859347.jpg (698x658, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJr3egjRVDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all meaningless.

Politicians start a war in the middle east.
Middle Easteners kill civilians who had nothing to do in the west.
Westeners retaliate.
Ad infinitum.

War is never just, nor does it affect the truly responsible.

Trying to find meaning here is utterly idiotic. There's no meaning in war. It just is.

Yeah because violence was never necessary for any change in world history.

put down the nietzsche you nihilistic fuck

Prove me wrong.

/thread ends

fuck off fucking pussy nigger loving faggot

Boo Hoo anime nigger

and think about all the great ethic food we're all missing out on now that they're gone

Your country has killed literally hundreds of thousands of Muslims for Israel and suddenly you give a shit? fuck off you virtue signalling normie scum and don't come back

Attached: rankuso.png (419x296, 26K)

what did the victims of the 15th november or 14th of july or the brussel's airport bombing or the truck of peace in sweden had to do with the jews and the burgers?

Watch that edge you underage faggots.
It's War, as the other user put it is what it is and usually the innocent people are the ones who suffer most and not the perpetrators.

the crusaders didn't go to war for the sake of blood lust.
hitler didn't go to war for the sake of blood lust.

all wars have a purpose, even if the reasoning is bad.

If you reconcile that
A) Muslisms do not integrate at any meaningful rate.
And
B) This lack of integration, along side increasimg migration and birthrates will continue to grow their numbers.....
How exactly did you think this was ever going to get solved? Holdings hands and pixie dust? Or were you just going to vote to give the government power to mass kill them, but at least you wouldn't hear about it?

You have a good point there leaf. This is fucked up.

>Or were you just going to vote to give the government power to mass kill them

Would never happen, even if we had the numbers to vote for it. If any Western government actually wanted to fix this, the obvious humane solution would be mass deportation and repatriation agreements with Middle Eastern and African nations. Make foreign aid conditional on acceptance of returnees.

Pretending that wholesale slaughter is the only option to resolve failed integration is fearmongering.

Liberals will die before they admit they were wrong. Their kids will be slaughtered and raped before they admit they were wrong. Entire cities will devolve into ethnic wars before they admit they were wrong..... And if by some miracle or act of God they do, it'll be 70 years from now when Muslisms make up 30% to 50% of the population, but I'm sure they'll "vote" to be sent back, lol.

I'm aware that it won't happen, Hence,
>even if we had the numbers to vote for it
I'm just pointing out that "voting" for mass-killings isn't the most obvious cope.

Then it's escalating tic for tacs like this, till 911 2.0 happens, and the military throws them into Holocaust Camps...... Lol.

where are you newfags pouring in from? fucking hell.

>What did the victims have to do with the radicalized Kebabs that commit acts of Terrorism?

They BREED, dummy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJr3egjRVDQ

Attached: Screenshot-2019-3-15 Israeli army strikes in Gaza after rockets target Tel Aviv in first since 2014 (878x315, 20K)

How many thousands died to war in the Middle East sanctioned by the US government?

Literally 10s of thousands, but you don't lose an ounce of sleep over that, huh? Only when it suits your agenda.

>What did the victims have to do with the radicalized Kebabs that commit acts of Terrorism?
Honestly, they shouldn't be in the West no matter who they are.
>These deaths were meaningless
On the contrary. They'll be martyred and Western countries will have to take more of them without complaint.

The people who did this were retards for sure. Now I can't even listen to "Gas Gas Gas" without some glownigger flagging my internet file. I fucking love that song.

Trumpies are insane, you think the shooter ever rationalized things?