How fucked is he after getting named dropped by the shooter?

How fucked is he after getting named dropped by the shooter?

Attached: what a fucking.jpg (700x700, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stillgray/status/1106406941129994240
youtube.com/watch?v=oJr3egjRVDQ
haaretz.com/israel-news/rocket-alerts-blare-in-tel-aviv-1.7022326
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking hell. Poor PewDiePie. He was innocent.

"Subscribe to pdp" meme is done. No way he can continue it at this point. He's going to have come out and denounce the attack, and retire the phrase.

He wuz a goodboi and went to church! Pewds dindu nuffin wrong!!

He started singing Bitch Lasagna at one point. Disgusting.

THis WHole THing IS FUcked

ID please look. Please help

He's gonna have to endorse t-series now

Unlike David Hogg, Pewds didn't insert himself into an horrific tragedy under his own volition; he was named randomly by some cocksucking faggot murderer.
If he suffers any kind of repercussions or damages for this, he needs to sue.

i for one can't wait for the hilarious overserious "kids don't shoot people" apology video, so laughably unnecessary, so inevitable

Attached: 1541990966992.jpg (228x221, 7K)

This

when did this happen? in the shooting video?

I've been watching him since his beginning, (pewds) cannot believe this cunt named dropped him like that Wtf.

This is Essentially what happened when Baneposting took down that airplane in france, people, died, it was horrible and it was a result of meme posting

Pewdiepie's rise in meme culture could've only led to that.

This. Fuck that idiot.

I don't want to see that

Attached: dvstn.jpg (390x376, 25K)

Ye around a min in as he's driving up, absolute meme lord

Attached: 9dbc2e35f353257c1c4b1608229b024ab76a22172ea9266339191a11ad9c8856.png (791x461, 53K)

It was Candace Owens that radicalized him though

Not only him but everybody who ever used the phrase.

i'm gonna subscribe

newfags.

this.

hes just a shit poster he didnt do anything, hes raised millions for charity.

He's probably asleep in bed this very second.
I wonder what he's gonna be thinking when he wakes up and checks his twitter etc

how many people have to die before Youtube admits T-series should be split into multiple channels?

T-series is an actual TV network of channels, not a single personality channel like Pewds

The corrupt governments will use this attack to silence everyone on the right. It will only create even more shooters though.

This is why Felix should have stuck to screaming like a bitch at video games. Now he has bodies to his name.

not at all and only if he allows it. they start that shit you point and laugh. call them out for their fake outcry faggotry give them only spite and derision its past time to talk they want it they can earn it

Pewdiepie is teflon don at this point except he has no promises to fulfill. Water off a duck's back. He will say what he has to.

God i really need a piss also I got work in the morning gnight lads

>makes 20 million plus a year
>fucked
kys

if you check twitter every blue checkmark that is trying to start the witch hunt against him is getting gang banged by underage pewdiepie defense force fans. i dont think u guys understand how invincible this man is

"""it was all satirre"""

Attached: 1550325759649.png (828x612, 314K)

FUCK YOUTUBERS

SCUM OF THE EARTH

I imagine his own perception will be worse than anything the media can concoct. RIP Pewds

Not very. If you don't bow to the twitter mob you don't have much to worry about.

Going to get flamed for this, but he absolutely has to make a statement against violence towards Muslims now. His career is over if he says nothing.

He has achieved godhood. Pretoria pie is on a whole new level now.

He will stop the sub war content and probably go on hiatus after denoucing the shooter.

It's just more publicity.

Why? He didn't do SHIT

twitter.com/stillgray/status/1106406941129994240

lads?

kek

Attack was orchestrated by T-Series, clearly.

If YouTube dropped that idiot Pewdiepie nothing of value would be lost. YouTube will go on. Alex Jones thought he was untouchable too, but lucky for Alex at least a shooter didn't reference him and his toxicity upon gunning down people

based shooter mcgavin
fuck this zoomer trash

The one, single problem I have with that mudslime shooting is the fact that he gave Pewds a shout-out. Don't take good people out with you, moron.

Is this when pewds acts/goes full normie?

either an instant disavowal vid or a charity vid.

Hopefully this faggot cunt will be destroyed. And we hot dead mudslimes, win win

I think he'll be fine. He can't be more fucked than Candace Owens.

>The one, single problem I have with that mudslime shooting is the fact that he gave Pewds a shout-out.
hero shooter was only taking out all the trash, amirite?

Pewds just has to play it cool and mention that the shooter also name dropped Spiro the Dragon.

fuck tseries it's just a bunch of poo bots

if we can divert from the muslims and spam twitter making pewdiepie as the victim of this it would be hilarious

he better get a bitchute account

kek

this is the only logical explanation

He's fucked. This shooting was a false flag. They're going to use it to censor the internet.

Attached: Ooof.jpg (486x305, 30K)

I can't wait for all the new shooter memes on his reddit page.

he should ask if the ayatollah has to answer whenever snackbars do their thing

Meh he's fine.

I hope not very much. I would hate to see him go down so that T-gay will win. He should not condone this attack, but I think that it is too late Anons.

cheqd

This is an intelligent comment

nothing will happen because there are more cons than pros for baning him...furthermore he will get more subscribers

seems like a false flag.... seriously. dropping names and shit

Yeah, he will announce it tomorrow for sure. I wonder how it makes him feel that this guy said that. Must be weird.

It's pretty evident to me this is exactly what T-Series would do to drop Pewdiepie's popularity at such a critical time.

better question: do you think t series got the message?

Attached: 1552521121530.gif (511x512, 105K)

>eco facist
cringe

>pewdiepie is trending

oh shit.

Attached: 1550521058456.jpg (480x454, 38K)

you're a retard

Damn... Don't fuck with Pewds is what I'll say...

No one cares.

Attached: 1552623930569.jpg (1360x1001, 45K)

What if he does a meme review on the whole video instead?

Attached: 1549959052243.png (700x700, 615K)

Who would have though that some random Swede screaming at video games would have so much cultural influence...

It was just a prank to rack up more subs

fucking kek

He was set up by T-Series
Fuckin indian conspirators
LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=oJr3egjRVDQ

distraction

haaretz.com/israel-news/rocket-alerts-blare-in-tel-aviv-1.7022326

Then muslim niggers need to renounce Allah

That fucking faggot named all the things he hated, PewDiePie aligned whit muslins (Pakistan), so he go and name him

racism destroys everyone eventually.

>Sub to pewdiepie

Attached: pewds2.png (1007x765, 531K)

It's not done. It's just getting started.

memeflag, ignore

it's based, actually

Do you have the screenshots of anonsrealizing std was going on with that plane crash?

He is lowkey correct
Braindead leaf, as usual

You gotta wonder if youtube is just going to straight up delete his channel, with the way things have been going. He'll be fucked over by the news and probably under investigation,

I want to write an alt history novella wherein Pewds comes out as the ringleader of this thing and calls for an armed revolution

>false flag
>shooter said candace owens inspired him
cmon

Have we started the fire?

a jap with a surrender mentality, who'da thunk it.

Please explain to me how you can blame on person for the actions of a mentally ill other person? Fucking retarded. Self accountability is a thing.

Based

Attached: 8255032D-22FC-4A6D-B41C-455A81D7E32B.jpg (807x661, 100K)

>baneposting crash
sauce on that entire event and its backstory?

do you think the media even cares? he obviusly said things with irony
but that doesn't matter, context doesn't matter
he's going to get so much shit on, YouTube might even shut down his channel

Any rational person knows pewds has nothing to do with. However the media are not rational.

Wew