>be with your bagfu and little muhammad
>hear gunshots
>hear GRÜN IST UNSER FALLSCHIRM blasting
>oh oh...
>see right wing death squad in the house
>jump attacker
>...
>be ded

would you have done the same? was it better than simply cowering in a corner and hoping that playing dead works?

Attached: lol.png (1968x1072, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well, Jow Forums?

this brown person did the right thing. He should have been waiting by the door the whole time though. Also if there were 10 men ready to pounce they could have easily overwhelmed the shooter. This one guy knocked him on his back by himself

This is what real bravery looks like.

Unironically mirin' when I saw that guy come out. He may have been a heathen, but he was a man.

hell no i would've run out the back door like a sane person. but people worshipping semitic desert cults aren't sane people.

2801720508210ea7dee80109450004119f28a6fdc7fd9729d55bd06f2e3fef63.webm

From his manifesto:

>Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No. A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP (embed)

Something smells

>Wow so based xD..........

Still braver than the shooter ever will. Dying a hero is superior to living as a coward. F

He was running for the door, not running to stop anyone.

Attached: 1287591578768.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

bro i think he was running for the door

f

even a mass shooter is afraid to signal against AIPAC. but they have no influence

Attached: 1549979134549.gif (511x512, 105K)

Lol didnt really help him or anyone but at least 1 muslim out of all of them died on his feet, not running away.

This. At least he tried. If more people had helped him, there would be less casualties.

1/2 for 2/2

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 12.16.31 AM.png (290x216, 23K)

I would have run like fuck, some Neo Nazi Storm trooper with an AR15. Leftists are all 'Punch a Nazi' when most of us know better.

how fucking stupid are you two

He was running for the door fool, watch the video again!

I want to believe I would, but how do you ever really know?

C. S. Lewis writes about such a heathen in The Last Battle.

Can't link to 4+Jow Forums here, it's been banned for years.

Posted wrong flag

Explain to me why a mossad falseflag would not be coated in antisemitic rhetoric. Or are you implying someone else is behind it?

died a hero.

That kid would of been a hero if he'd knocked him down. All credit to him, what he did was brave.

At least one guy climbed out of a window on camera before our guy could get him, so he could of run.

He wasn't going for the gun, he was trying to escape. He just ran into the guy on his way out the door. He died a coward muzzy.

pussy

false flag by (((them)))

he clearly was trying to run past him

Attached: 1053344778.jpg (179x282, 9K)

Guy was a manlet from what I've read, he could have been taken down with a rush.

>jump attacker
>He was running for the door

>>how fucking stupid are you two

I think he was probably confused and in panic mode trying to escape.
People will jump out of a burning building when their lives are threatened.
We become like wild, panicked animals. We become stupid.

He probably should have just ran in hindsight.
But at least he was a man and tried. Better then cowering and accepting the inevitable death that was coming.

nice meme! very very very funny! may i post it on Jow Forumsgreentext? haha! see you on the subs ;)

fag

He tried to run down the hall way and got shot in the face I’d say playing dead would be the best idea but he was one thorough mother

what he did was heroic.

how many goat fuckers did he send to hell?

I would have jumped through the window. I dont know why people never do that in those situations.

Whether he was just trying to escape or if he was trying to take out the shooter, either way he died on his feet rather than cowering in a corner like the others. If everyone had been running like him probably more would have escaped in the frenzy instead of the shooter being able to finish off downed people at his leisure.

I AM SO FUCKING GLAD THIS HAPPENED. THE VIDEO OF THOSE MAGGOTS BEING REKT IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

this. based goatfucker.

believe it or not, in countries that are not US average citizen almost never in his life sees a gun and nobody ever is a witness or a victim of mass shooting.

I know it's weird for the average mutt to process this, but the rest of the world is not ready 24/7 for the local mass shooting to begin and we don't have a ready and steady plan of what do we do in case a person storms in the room with 3 rifles and starts shooting.

no, id have atleast tried to mag dump into him because i always have a gun on me.

ALWAYS BE CARRYING.

not a guarantee youll survive against someone with a rifle and body armor, but youll have a hell of a bigger chance than those poor bastards.

Your the stupid one he even turns side on to get past

Too bad he wasn't armed.

so now eig 8han is edgier than Jow Forums

Attached: Hi FBI.jpg (189x255, 22K)

You do know there are back doors to this place

why would someone brag about their weakness? bizarre, yet here it is.

exactly what I've been saying to these retards this whole time. But their only reply is

The only one to fight back

hello fbi

He clearly tries to tackle him.

not a false flag still a (((supporter)))

we have the brazil mentality living around nogs for so long. we just assume everyone is armed with either a gun or a big knife because they are. Except in yuppie liberal parts of cities that vote to take away poor peoples defenses from other shit poor people

Imagine how shitty it must be to get murdered with your family and friends out of nowhere by an irl Australian shitposter who's filming it.

100% JFMSU

I walked by my local middle school today and the place looks like a prison, there are frances and locked gates and warning signs and security on every inch of the school property. This is what guns have really brought to america. A prison state. Thats the "muh freedom" the right has created.

I walked through the HUB on Penn State’s campus where nearly one thousand students are gathered at lunch time and we only have five security cameras for our protection
>clearly a Jew posting

you are probably so cucked you dont even notice you are in a prison.

Nice bullshit, even niggers schools near where I work aren't that fortified.

That strobe light probably saved the shooters life

Should have kept the shotgun as a secondary for moments like this instead of just unloading it on some old lady at the start. Imagine if he was reloading at that moment.

Look mom I posted it again!

This, he that guy died like a man trying to protect his family and fighting for his life. Not one single other person in that building could have made that claim.

Is it just me or was that sandnigger just trying to get out the door? I think there was only one exit

yeah from what i can tell, he looked to be trying to escape

>Diving
Must have been an Italian football player

>would you have done the same? was it better than simply cowering in a corner and hoping that playing dead works?
Well yeah since he went back several times and put extra shots in them

I wouldn't even hypothetically "be in moque" you goatfucker.

>Macedonian
>Not ready for violence at any moment
embarrassing

Attached: 1407455021481.jpg (464x462, 33K)

>This one guy knocked him on his back by himself
What you mean? He was still standing up

guys i don't think you should mistake someone running for the door with doing something brave. it honestly looked like he was trying to get out while the shooter was turned, and maybe attempted to push him down, but more likely bumped into him while trying to leave

catching a round to the dome while groaning for mercy?

Can't say what I would do in that kinda situation, but the guy would have noticed that shooter was firing in to the body pile so at that point figured rushing the man isn't any less safe than playing dead.

>fight back
Kek that nigger was running for the door you literal retard

he tripped him

Def' mirin. Only alfa wolf with balls. Sadly, having big balls aint no match for a guy packing semi auto rifles and loads of ammo.

gunning down defenseless people without warning at all, in their place of worship is scummy honorless behavior.

Not clear, looked like a complete bot, that just rushed the door, as if he could have walked right by the soldier 76

Attached: 1552319274779.jpg (720x405, 66K)

For those who haven't seen it.

Attached: rushed.webm (640x356, 1.23M)

He was trying to run away

The guy tried to escape you idiot

Be prepared then. Also those were two rifles and a shotgun you blind fuck.

> I worked for a short time before making some money investing in
Bitconnect,

Attached: EC43454A-BDF0-471D-882C-F5BE3184CC71.jpg (1663x791, 224K)

He tried to run and got cucked

God Bless him

He didn't try to jump him. You can clearly see the coward is trying to flee and leave his brothers behind to die. Let him be a lesson: cowards die with the rest, the only difference is you die without your dignity

Attached: 1548740119787.png (745x726, 389K)

>Kebab Remover

Attached: bsckol5.jpg (648x360, 58K)

We have 15,000 gun homicides per year, including all of the nigger violence and police shooting niggers. That's out of a population of 330,000,000. We're perfectly fine over here as long we're not around niggers.

Attached: 1549178797120.jpg (750x745, 133K)

>just like my vidya

the whole attack could have been prevented if the first street muslim that didn't pussy out and grappled the guy from behind

Panda Express at the hub was my go to during my penn state days

did he even try to subdue him? i couldn't really tell what the hell he was trying to do. If he had that much energy why didn't he just escape out the back while the shooter was wandering around?

He was trying to run away. you can see his eyes making for the door.

MOSSAD OPERATION CONFIRMED
GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

Unlikely

honestly looks like he was trying to run out the front door while the shooter was distracted to his right

Better die fighting like a faggot begging for mercy

>Gleeful killing whitey
Le creatura!

I think he was trying to run away not fight.

This dude was a total bitch. He walks in shoots at on group goes back a bit goes back in the room and shoots at a group like 5 times and thats all he did, fucking shooters are the worlds bigggest pussies. he had a gun he was live streaming it too and he didnt go anywhere ahd to make sure he had ammo cause god forbid someone rushes. He stood there and floundered like "Where do I go now?" this man had to tactics fucking emberassing.

I dont condone attacks on civilians but I can critize the shitty way someone runs their operation

2/10

Attached: 1552098212210.jpg (800x450, 87K)